It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Bombings, Whats going on

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No one really believes that 4 boys from Leeds in England went on a suicide mission to blow up communtors on the London Underground.

No tapes, no note, no videos. no ALLAHU AKBAAR !!

Ofcourse THEM planned the London bombings on July 7.

even after 4 days millions of people in UK and media like Daily Mirror began to smell fish.

The July 21st failed bombings were designed to give credibility to the actual bombing. No one is gonna now doubt when you see two suspects give themsleves up in a London apartment.

Brazilian's death? investigation continuing... will keep you posted.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
In today's Independent Online:

Bus bomber stopped for a Big Mac before killing started

This is bordering on comical. Suicide bomber stops for a big mac and a chat with his accomplices before he does his deed? Really, are people still buying this suicide bomber myth?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The same article also says:

All four bombs were triggered by the bombers pressing a button and not through mobile telephones. The disclosure contradicted theories that the four may have been duped into becoming suicide bombers.

So either the article cannot be trusted or it can, you can't pick out the bits you want (before anyone thinks of trying to).

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You don't make any sense. My point is that stopping for a Big Mac on the big day and then trying to call your accomplices knowing that they planned to set off their bombs at 8:50 and are probably dead is illogical.

The Indepedent and reports in other papers claim this proves they weren't duped but I say it does the complete opposite!

[edit on 25-8-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It not that weird, people do all sorts of strange things even before a 'normal' suicide.
Jeez, if your mental enough to blow yourself up god knows what goes through your head.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Sorry I don't buy the opinion that a suicide bomber would go for a bite to eat in MacD's prior to blowing himself up. In fact the MacD's at Kings Cross is usually pretty busy (and the only one I know staffed by doormen). He could have taken the last bite of his big mac and let it off there.

Also if they had all planned to set off their bombs at 8:50am why bother phoning the "leader"(who's now dead) after this time to say:

“I can’t get on a train. What should I do ?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
When they put people on death row they get a favourite last meal; maybe this guy just really liked McDonalds.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty

Is that a real quote? Becasue I didn't see it anywhere, or is it just from your head?
What did he do - leave a voicemail or something?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't buy that either.

So far all the bombers drive together in the same car (enivornmentally aware)

They buy a pay and display ticket and put in their car (just in case they get a parking fine)

They purchase return tickets (cause everyone knows they are cheaper)

They pose happily for CCTV cameras (why not? Everyone in London is used to these nasty cameras. I don't even notice them anymore)

They opt for a remote button even though they are 'suicide' bombers (again, just making sure - wouldn't want something to go wrong and they don't... er... go off)

They make sure to bring along their passports (cause that's what I would do when committing acts of terrorism)

They bring along a brochure to a white water rafting resorted they visited along with all their terrorist cell friends (in case the police needed help adding 4 and 4 together)

and now this new one - having the time (and the stomach) to stop at mcdonalds before the bombings.

Tell me this though... what did they eat at mcdonalds? Halal burgers?

[edit on 25-8-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Is that a real quote? Becasue I didn't see it anywhere, or is it just from your head?

Haha, try expanding your coverage of news sources. It's from today London Times.

LINK

Hussain is believed to have first called Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, the alleged leader of the group, saying: “I can’t get on a train. What should I do ?” Then in quick succession he left the same message for Shehzad Tanweer and Jermaine Lindsay as, clearly agitated about his next move, he hurried away from the station

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Tell me this though... what did they eat at mcdonalds? Halal burgers?

quality! Don't forget the phone calls to already dead comrades.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by uknumpty]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Haha, try expanding your coverage of news sources. It's from today London Times.

LINK

Hussain is believed to have first called Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, the alleged leader of the group, saying: “I can’t get on a train. What should I do ?” Then in quick succession he left the same message for Shehzad Tanweer and Jermaine Lindsay as, clearly agitated about his next move, he hurried away from the station

What you think I have the time to read every single newspaper and website? I couldn't buy that paper if I wanted to as I don't live anywhere near London.

I do have a job, a missus and a normal life too you know, I don't dedicate all my time to this pointless exercise, it's also customary to give a link with a quote and if you had done so then I wouldn't have asked the question, they way you presented it it seemed rather silly.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
woa!!! peace bruvver!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sorry pal that was a bit uncalled for, 1 or 2 people have annoyed me recently and I've been unfairly taking it out people that don't deserve it just because I don't agree with them!
I'm spikey enough at the best of times as it is LOL

[edit on 25-8-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well just to add the 'What the f--- file in regards to 7/7', this was posted in the Other Events forum but is more suitable for this thread.

It's actually in regards to a cell phone jamming company in the US who are working with the government to give US authorities more power to induce cell phone jamming in what ever scenario they decide to use it in.

Original Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Article mentioned in thread:
www.personaltechpipeline.com...

My Post which suits this thread more:

quote: From the article:
The company also observed that cellular phones triggered recent terrorist bombings in London.

So they were innocent people that were duped into carrying real bombs in a 'drill' scenario.
Suicide bombers don't use mobile phones to call in their own detonation.

So they weren't suicide bombers i guess, someone called in their detonation but because they exploded over a minute, someone made mulitple calls, one after another. Yet the official line is that they were suicide bombers who blew themselves up, plus the guy on the bus never used a mobile phone to blow up his bomb. Or were pre-planted bombs set off by mobile phone or trigger system?

Wouldn't it be possible to determine if those phone calls existed? Obviously calls that were made at the time of the bombing which would narrow the field down a lot. Or do mobile phone detonation not require a valid phone on the recieving end?

Interesting comment anyway.
Obviously helps the campaign for suppying the government with more phone jamming powers to suggest that's how they were delivered, pity it doesn't fit with the evidence.

They'll bring down our communications one day, it's inevitable. A NWO won't allow an uncontrolled internet or uncontrolled mobile access. They are withholding free energy because they need to database and chip us first, (after they kill off a few of course) they can't let us have the ability to roam ANYWHERE for FREE without being able to track our every step. This is the future, might not be ours but it will be someones, we're just living through the 'cornerstone' years right now.

[edit on 4-9-2005 by TheShroudOfMemphis]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
every suicide bomber leaves a message or note to thier familys or friends about the actions they are going to take, the bombers left nothing behind, becasue familys were taken care of by the government.

one Turkish channel made an interview with the new "leader" of the muslim group in UK, tbh can not remeber his name. he says that government was behind these events.

please do not think this was a "terror" attack

dh

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Anyway MacDonalds dont do Halal
You gonna tell me he munched on one of their repulsive veggieburgers
or perhaps did a nice salad
Talk about lapdancers. A fundamentalist Muslim wouldn't go near McDonalds

[edit on 6-9-2005 by dh]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
So they were innocent people that were duped into carrying real bombs in a 'drill' scenario.
Suicide bombers don't use mobile phones to call in their own detonation.

I doubt that actual calls triggered the detonations. Getting a signal may be possible on some of the low level lines like the Circle and Metropolitan but when they hit tunnels definitely not.

Also the Piccadilly line is way to deep to get any kind of signal.

If phones were used to detonate it would have been by using the alarm clock on them as stated by the NYPD investigative team and then later denied by Scotland Yard.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by serlex
every suicide bomber leaves a message or note to thier familys or friends about the actions they are going to take, the bombers left nothing behind, becasue familys were taken care of by the government.

one Turkish channel made an interview with the new "leader" of the muslim group in UK, tbh can not remeber his name. he says that government was behind these events.

please do not think this was a "terror" attack

Actually, at least one of them did leave behind a suicide note of sorts - in the form of a video actually.. As I reported in the thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

He even did it in English, so no-one has to be paranoid about an inaccurate translation.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
In regards to the second set of bombings in London,Im wondering if anyone noticed that the pictures of the bombers that were all over the news had nobody else in any of them but the bomber himself.So its rushhour in London and these guys get photographed on busses and in train stations all alone.I live in a smaller city in Canada and dont recall ever seeing an empty bus never mind rush hour in London.In one photo the whole inside of the bus was shown and it was empty except for the Bomber.How could this be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join