It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"GOD, if you are real........"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra

What is your religion? or path would be a better word imo.

Eclectic Wiccan [non-ceremonial].

Misfit

hrrr... so the "christian God" cant be proven ...but the "goddess" can ??? typical...

anyway...

"God I KNOW that you are real, so pleeeeasy please be patient ..."

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

Originally posted by edsinger
And some people read threads that they dont have to read....same concept.

...and some people make stupid little snide comments they don't need to ...same concept.

You were not being accused of anything ed, I had actually paid you a complement.

Well I took it as though you were saying I push my religion on others, which I would deny. I do however defend it.......at least as best that I can.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Well I took it as though you were saying I push my religion on others, which I would deny. I do however defend it.......at least as best that I can.

Nope...i was simply saying that EVERYONE claims they're God/Gods/Goddesses and whatever elese are the ONLY TRUE ones... everyone else is wrong ... well ... what EVERYONE is wrong ?? than what ?

This " My GOd is better than yours" has been going on for thousands of years, and it doesnt seem to be getting any better...

Thats why I ask God...whomever He may be ...To be patient.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Thats why I ask God...whomever He may be ...To be patient.

I can see absolutely nothing wrong with that

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
hrrr... so the "christian God" cant be proven ...but the "goddess" can ??? typical...

anyway...

I had a hunch that yours might have been a loaded question, but I took it at face value as a simple inquiry, sadly.

Perhaps you should re-read the post of mine of which you obviously referr to. Do you honestly think I propose that one analogy is proof of one diety, but not another? If so, you have no clue whatsoever about the thought process and spiritual mentality of Wiccans, and should acertain some knowledge of such before egging a sparr with one in a fashion that simply does not adhere to our principles, that being, double-standards. Wiccans have never, never, attempted to prove that Goddess exists, nor do we push claim that she does - it is simply what we believe, it is simply what we claim is for us; all others are free to believe in any diety as they see fit.

It's either that, or your baited question is for no other reason than a religious rouse and perhaps religious flame war, of which, both have subsequently failed miserbly.

Originally posted by Misfit
I gotta tell ya, it confuggles me crazy that people think this is proof that the Christian God exists (be this story true or not).

I guess then, the next time I hear (again) the same line about the diety I recognize, Goddess, I should knock the person out. Yep, that would surely be proof She exists.

Ugh.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
whats all this "tm" on the end of religon?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join