It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheyneys Plan To Nuke Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option.

www.amconmag.com...

That reason is not good enough to justify the use of nuclear warheads, tactical or whatever they rename those weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is a very well laid out article by Stan Goff. It describes what is going on as a path to partial martial law. Very interesting reading.

The Evolution of the Bush-Rumsfeld War Doctrine

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Ranting and pointing his finger
at everything but his heart.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here are some suggestions on what to do about Islam

#1. Drop a "Daisy Cutter" right through the roof of The Dome of the Rock!
#2. Carpet bomb the City of Meccah and other Islamic holy sites
#3. Put a HOOTERS in every single Arabian city

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey man, the war isn't against islam!! is it?

Oh, iran. Careful, Iran has nukes. It could easily decide that its better to make nuclear dirty bombs. Wouldnt like THOSE detonating at the roadside?!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Here are some suggestions on what to do about Islam

#1. Drop a "Daisy Cutter" right through the roof of The Dome of the Rock!
#2. Carpet bomb the City of Meccah and other Islamic holy sites
#3. Put a HOOTERS in every single Arabian city

Concentration camps maybe? Hows about some genocide to boot?

If that was sarcasm, your sense of humor needs some polishing. If not...I won't even go there.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
...and then WWIII starts, and there comes Armageddon. I would like to see all those talking against Christianity where they will hide (provided that they have the nerve to admit they were wrong...)

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Wow. It doesn't get more scary then this. I hope this doesn't happen and if it does which probably will I hope my family doesn't die. .......

May god be with them.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Why not just send about 25 - 30 B2s with nukes in them and hit their capital, shrines, and nuke facilities?

By the way, Earth is going to Hell in a handbasket if we don't do something NOW!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I really hope that was sarcasm gimmefootball

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
*tacks up the Don't Feed Troll sign*

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Actually, I'm impressed at how reserved people have been in this thread given the purposefully aggressive nature of this latest troll. I have seen lesser trolls send threads further into the abyss here at ATS. I don't know if that is testament to the weathered ATS members or the fact that this guy is a very poor troll.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I would like to point out that there are contigency plans to nuke Russia, China, every country in Europe, all of south America, pretty much every country on Earth.

And you know what...Russia, China, and every other nuclear power has contigency plans to nuke every other country in the world as well.

It doesn't mean thats how the country would act, just a simpe option.

This is simple GOOD PLANNING. Every nation worth anything does it. You plan for every situation, that way you have plans ready to go.

I think some people read too much into this. It is simply a "if ___ happens, we have X, Y, and Z response options".

That is of course, IF this is even true.

And frankly, there are situations that call for tactical nukes...They are simply the only weapons able to accomplish the objective.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think we will be at war with Iran within a couple of weeks, on September 7'th there will be a nuclear terrorist attack on the US. It will be in the N & S Carolina area and will probably come on a ship so we need to monitor the ports on September 6'th with some radiation detectors.

Yes i could be wrong but i would prefer to get some kind of warning out there so that some will be aware of the possibility. To all the right wingers you need to turn it down a notch and start talking like mature individuals. Try convert the energy you use in thinking up rude names to a different cause.

If you think we are going off course then do some research and tell us why you think we are wrong. You won't gain respect or convince people they are wrong by calling them stupid names. Please don't do your research on fox news, and don't rinse and repeat what the right wing spin machine tells you to.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
I would like to point out that there are contigency plans to nuke Russia, China, every country in Europe, all of south America, pretty much every country on Earth.

And you know what...Russia, China, and every other nuclear power has contigency plans to nuke every other country in the world as well.

I bet there is not. i bet there is not a plan to nuke/invade Saudi Arabia, or Ghana, or New Zealand, or St. Kitts and Togo.

The steam venters just make me laugh, i dont take em seriously.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
"I bet there is not. i bet there is not a plan to nuke/invade Saudi Arabia, or Ghana, or New Zealand, or St. Kitts and Togo. "

I wouldn't be too sure of that; the Pentagon employs hundreds of analysts and scenario-constructors whose only job is to come up with new possible scenarios just in case...and they've been doing this for decades. Of course everyone realizes 99% of them are worthless but they make them anyway. Just sayin'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join