It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheyneys Plan To Nuke Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Alright already! Now... Seekerof told you to stop the name calling. You should follow his advise and stop it.

Tempers are hot, i know mine is, therefore i have nothing to say about this subject now. Heed Seekerof's advise.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOCIAL_TAKEOVER

Originally posted by AdamJ
seriously dumbass, thats where they are. Its not Bush or Kerry im talkin about

And you really believe that some skin head neo's in Washington control ANYTHING or have the ability to compell international policy...whoa there lumpy...who's the dumb a!! now! Think about it...for the love of god man that statement about the nazi's in DC...you need your prozak charlie...time to up the dose.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by SOCIAL_TAKEOVER]

yea im not really talking about skinheads, im not talking about neo-nazis, im just using the term losely. I dont mean these guys wanna kills jews necesaraly. Nazis is just a way of equating their level of criminality.

You think its all the arab muslims, and before that i bet you thought it was all the russinan communists, and in the future it'll be someone else whos causing all the evil.

but ya just getting played by those who make money off you thinking the way you do.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Also do they have a contingency plan to nuke Iceland?

That is about as worthless of a comment as some of the ones I have been making

no its not, i just seriously dont think you are smart enough to understand it

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You think its all the arab muslims, and before that i bet you thought it was all the russinan communists, and in the future it'll be someone else whos causing all the evil.

NAW I just love those russki commies...great hockey...great vodka...and hot army babes that are allowed to go into combat and aren't afraid to smoke you! And who can foget Katrina Gordeva

да здравствует commie ублюдки

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Also do they have a contingency plan to nuke Iceland?

Of course, it's very cold out there anyway.

If Iran viloates the nuclear rules set up by MULTI nations years ago, or they have the slightest thing to do with an attack on MY soil I say nuke the sons of b****** till the sand all melts into one big glass ground cover.

Man I'm reading your posts and need to say I really don't understand how someone (you) can see things so black & white. You're a masterpiece ignorant, or uneducated brainwashed militarist? Who knows.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The US will not nuke Iran.

Because if the US will INVADE AND OCCUPY Iran, then Halliburton will be in control of the Iranian oil pipelines, and thus Halliburton will be able to control the prices of oil.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by AtheiX]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Mod Edit: removed personal attacks.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

but ya just getting played by those who make money off you thinking the way you do.

Perfectly exact AdamJ!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Man I'm reading your posts and need to say I really don't understand how someone (you) can see things so black & white. You're a masterpiece ignorant, or uneducated brainwashed militarist? Who knows.

I wish I could see the world as one happy go lucky place like you where the muslims are ALL good...government is ALL bad and there is never a need for a war, but you know teddy I live in reality! Welcome to it!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hehe, im not gonna explain it for ya bozo.
im only making a suggestive point thats all.
I never said it was complicated...
just that you probably didnt understand it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

. You're a masterpiece ignorant, or uneducated brainwashed militarist? Who knows.

You know I happen to be a highly educated individual. That is not the point. I must be ignorant if I don't buy into your line of foutaise. What a super sized arrogant hypocrite you are coming down on me for not towing your political line, yet you resort to name calling as well..I am so glad that I can bring out the dark side in each and every one of you TerrorLovers. For you see, not only will the antagonist hit below the belt, so too will the 'men in white' when pushed a little too far. Keep calling me what ever you need to in order to further your agenda. A mosque on every corner, a nazi in every city, and world peace. Good luck people.

The truth is gone!

[edit on 13-8-2005 by SOCIAL_TAKEOVER]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
the lies you get for free, the truth you have to search for

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good, Im glad we gotta plan in place. These little countires run their mouths and taunt us continually. Let em try some crap over here. Then let us lay waste to their little chunk of the desert. Why you people are so spineless is beyond me. We have an enemy. We have the power to destroy that enemy. They would do the same given the opportunity, so Im all for it. I love my country, and want it protected.

These little countries are in no position to barter with us. We got the guns, we make the rules. Its pretty simple....no nukes. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Im against a war in Iran. I can already see the pieces falling into place. Almost everyday we hear of how Irans nuclear power program worrys the west. This deeply disturbs me because a war in Iran could be disasterous for the US and could just shoot up Oil prices more. and plus cant we see a suspicious coninsidence here? Pretty soon we could be seeing.....

The prospect of this is deeply worrying, the US could make them sell oil to the west cheap and make the price too much for certain unliked countrys to keep there economys running. Although this is highly unlikely, I wouldnt put it passed the good old US of A

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I like that map. Given the course those nations have chosen, why not? Whats wrong with a free market? Whats wrong with religous freedom? What wrong with equality. What is one productive thing these countries have brought forward? one?

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I wish I could see the world as one happy go lucky place like you where the muslims are ALL good...government is ALL bad and there is never a need for a war, but you know teddy I live in reality! Welcome to it!

I didn't say that the muslims are all good. There are badassess between them like between Americans. OK, I agree that we can talk about the actual percentage. It's evident from your expressions that you think that nuking Iran or other middle east county will automagically end the terrorism. It won't buddy.

You know I happen to be a highly educated individual.

My apologies then. You didn't look like that.
It doesn't matter anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
yea they are building up for it, the propaganda machine is in motion, but Iran is gonna be a tough nut to crack.
its not cakewalk like Iraq, its a serious war, and if they go ahead with it, these are definately serious people

[edit on 13-8-2005 by AdamJ]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I absolutley LOVE the map..I would however take it one step further. Since all the illegal aliens are crossing anyway. AFTER we make it the United States of Arabia...we need to grab a little bit of mexico and maybe canada so the deserting cry babies actually have to leave the continent not just run north or south a little bit and cry asyllum.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I just love how EVERY SINGLE PERSON bitching about this artical would be the VERY FIRST PERSON to say that the source is biased and has no factual credablity if it went against their agenda.

Anyways, the use of tactical nuclear weapons may be needed against very hardened targets. This is what a contigency plan is for - to consider all possable situations, and to plan for them accordingly.

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I been told, not sure if it's true, that all leave for the US army based at home has been cancelled as of 7th September. Any any leave that was due then has been brought forward. This might be contected, might not.

If the US was to attack Iran, by whatever means, it will need an excuse. The perfect excuse would be a small nuke going off in a major US city. This could then be blaimed on Iran thus justifying an attack. The reason would be, "We told you they where developing nukes bla bla".

My biggest issue with this scenerio is the China connection. China gets 90% of it's oil from Iran. Would they just sit there and let the USA gain control of it's major oil supplier or just let it get cut off!

We live in interesting time indeed.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Britman]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join