It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheyneys Plan To Nuke Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The American Conservative by intelligence analyst Philip Giraldi:

"The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing – that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack – but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections."

This is a quote that has made it all over the web now with different people writing articles around it.
here is one of them -antiwar-
www.antiwar.com...

I dont necesaraly agree about unprovoked, but i can see that there are people who have been eyeing up Iran for while.
add to that the recent changing on the laws on the use of nuclear weapons to allow pre-emptive strikes.
my nose caught a whiff.
Now i read about a plan to Nuke Iran, after the next 'convienient' 'terrorist' attack.

I hav heard al the bull before, its only a plan, doesnt mean anything... yada yada. i know i know but it means something to me, because im in that zone, and it whiffs bad.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Scary scenario, isn't it?

This would certainly make it ok for anyone else to use nukes for whatever reason, too. I can see it being the long walk off the short pier for any number of reasons.

At least during WWII, the bombs dropped on Japan were auspiciously for a good reason, (although I've noted that debated recently) but in this scenario, it seems a little 'off' to start nuking Iran because 'somebody' did another 9/11. Where's the direct Iranian connection in this contingency plan?

I figure it's only a matter of months before the first one goes off for whatever atrocity happens next.

Dominoes...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

At least during WWII, the bombs dropped on Japan were auspiciously for a good reason, (although I've noted that debated recently) but in this scenario, it seems a little 'off' to start nuking Iran because 'somebody' did another 9/11. Where's the direct Iranian connection in this contingency plan?

It looks like they're just setting us up to morally accept invading every single Muslim country that is sitting on oil on that basis that it's Muslim, it's terrorist, and it's evil. Pay no attention to the fact that we created al Qaeda and paid the the terrorists that destroyed Nicaragua: we can do that apparently, but no one else can even let terrorists live in their country without fearing our mighty, hypocritical and oil-crazed foot.

I know that sounds sick, and I certainly don't support it, but watch Fox News, or listen to conservative radio, and you'll hear it: all Muslims are bad and evil and terrorists, etc. etc.

Pay attention to the fascist characteristics too. I understand that Nazi comparisons are not much appreciated for various silly reasons, but if we are to be truly vigilant, we will compare the two just to see if there's anything to worry about. It's better than saying "OH YOU'RE EVIL DON'T COMPARE US TO THE NAZIS" and then lo and behold our situation turns out to be much worse in the history books. You don't want that. Keep an eye out. We've already had one Reichstag Fire.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States.

So they're just going to nuke Iran even if they don't have any involvement in any new attacks?

These people are idiots.

Geez, I wonder if they'll nuke Venezuela too.
How about Guatemala?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yall guys keep talkin about nukes, like ya hopin it happens to prove yer theory that Bush or Cheney is crazy and fanatics. if u havent notice that we havent nuke a country since 9/11. sombody like Bush who is "crazy" would be like, lets kill those Muslim infidels in the name of Christianity we got thousands sitting in the silos in land and subs!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The American Conservative by intelligence analyst Philip Giraldi:

The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons.

this is the reason we're talking about nukes, deltaboy...and, no...we're not hoping for it...rather we're kinda disgusted that there are plans being drawn up for their use for, what I think are dubious reasons.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't get all worked up about it...anyway it says tactical nuclear weapons not strategic nukes.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I wouldn't get all worked up about it...anyway it says tactical nuclear weapons not strategic nukes.

So...little nukes good...big nukes bad?

I'm sorry to tell you, but I'm as worried about nuking Iran with tactical weapons as much as I am about the use of MIRVs.

dominoes...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
rather convenient tho hey?

After the next terror attack we will do this that and the other..

sounds similar to this.

After my next paycheque im going to buy this pay that and finish this.

How can you create a retalitory defence plan against a SURPRISE terror attack that no one knows about or is expecting.

If bushs war on terrorism was Succeednig, and he was telling the truth when he says Iraq has made america SAFER...why is he drawning up plans like this?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
these are jigsaw pieces which show prior knowledge of whats going to happen. the event itself, the 'trigger' whatever they decide it is, will be the final piece

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

After the next terror attack we will do this that and the other..

sounds similar to this.

After my next paycheque im going to buy this pay that and finish this.

Exactly. Another self-inflicted attack to use as an excuse to kill more people for oil.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
radio interview with this guy, Philip Geraldi.
mp3.rbnlive.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
thats frightening
i hope its bogus

nuclear weapons; even tactical ones *notice my avatar*
are extremely devestating

just look at my avatar guys
thats not a "small" mushroom cloud...
but yet it comes from tactical nuke
artillary shell nuke to be exact

they should never be used ever

this is just insanity

please everyone
go to www.stratcom.mil...
and find their contact info 'its there i beleive
and lets all write them and tell them to stop this nonsense

lets let them know we are not idiots and we are aware of whats going on
and tell them to Stop it Now

*before doing this; perhaps we should verify the sources of this information a little better first? just a thought*
we dont wanna go writing letters about a non-existant "plan" now do we?

lets just make sure this is legit
than lets contact them and give em a piece of our mind
take Action!
Contact STRATCOM
www.stratcom.mil...
www.stratcom.mil...

edit:: adding info

U.S. Strategic Command
Public Affairs Office
901 SAC BLVD STE 1A1
OFFUTT AFB, NE 68113-6020

Main Number: (402) 294-4130 (DSN prefix 271)
Media Relations (402) 294-5656

other contact info::
web site is located at www.offutt.af.mil.... This site also has information for newcomers. The Offutt Air Force Base operator number is (402) 294-1110 or (402) 232-1110.

information can also be found at original stratcom links i provided
thanks
call em

[edit on 27-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

and lets all write them and tell them to stop this nonsense
take Action!
Contact STRATCOM
www.stratcom.mil...
www.stratcom.mil...

pmsl, oh sure, yea right. good luck. im sure they'll listen to you or even us, or even the whole of the usa.
how about we tell them to destroy all their weapons pull out of iraq, give up all their domination fantasies and spend the money of tax refunds.
after all they work for 'the people', 'the people' pay their wages, right?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Ok, I'll ask if the idea - as nutz as it is - suprises anybody?

We're in Packastan, and Iraq What is between those two countries - Iran.

I can say that if I was in Iran I'd be a wee bit nervous by now.
I only have two questions:
When is it gonna happen?
What will be the Excuse?

Seems that the second question has already been answered.

Without getting all religious and stuff The Bible Code has a US military draft in 2006. Bible Codes

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Iraq and Iran are largely Shi'ite countries with significant mnority populations of other denominations. If the USA attacks Iran the Sunni insurgency in Iraq will seem like a kindergarten class compared to a general Shia uprising. If you think Iran can be taken down using airpower alone with minimal casualties to US forcse remember that there are 30,000 US troops in Afghanistan and 150,000 in Iraq. Those soldiers will become targets immediately.. And you can bet the British currently in the Shia south of Iraq will have absolutely no interest in sticking around if the place goes postal, they're not their to fight the local population and they've said as much.

Attack Iran you lose Iraq and Afghanistan turns into a quagmire. Attack Iran with Nuclear weapons and god only knows.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i didnt realise the us was mentioned in the bible

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
DICK,

I am Very Dissapointed,

Again!

I think these People just cant wait to Use One or the Other sort of Nuclear Weapons. Their Fingers are Itching and sooner or later we are going to see a Tactical Nuclear Detonation somewhere in Middle East.

And that would be far the stupidest thing ANYBODY did in History of Mankind.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
LaRouche Warns: Cheney's `Guns of August' Threaten the World

Lyndon LaRouche, on this Wednesday afternoon, issued an international alert, covering the period of August 2005, which is the likely timeframe for Vice President Dick Cheney, with the full collusion of the circles of British Prime Minister Tony Blair, to unleash the recently exposed plans to stage a preemptive tactical nuclear strike against Iran. The danger of such a mad, Hitler-in-the-bunker action from the Cheney circles would be even further heightened, were the United States Congress to stick with its present schedule, and go into recess on July 30 until September 4. With Congress out of Washington, the Cheney-led White House would almost certainly unleash a "Guns of August" attack on Iran.

The most compelling evidence of this "Guns of August" plan, LaRouche emphasized in discussions with colleagues, is the pattern of eyewitness reports of Dick Cheney's state of mind. Cheney is living out an American version of "Hitler in the bunker," lashing out at Republican Senators who have dared to resist his mad tirades, accusing anyone who fails to follow his orders—including senior members of the United States Senate—of being "traitors" and worse.

Source:
larouchepub.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Next Terrorist Attack

I hope you guys all realise who will be behind the next "Terrorist" attack, look who stands to gain.

They want to go to war with Iran, what do they need? an attack.

Operation Northwoods guys, don't say they don't have the motivation.

I would be more scared about the next attack than Invading Iran, I mean we all know the next attack is going to be big, because it is going to justify war with Iran.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join