It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if those who know the truth are in thier minds not permitted to present it publicly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What if those who know the truth are in thier minds not permitted to present it publicly?

First, this is opinion and inquiry into your personnal opinion, not proven fact.

What if the people who do know the truth are aware of the consequences of making knowledge public at this time concerning all they know about the UFO and Alien facts they are aware of?

We tend to believe as a whole it is some great conspiracy, but what if it is our children and the generations to come whom have made this decision for us, obviously knowing more about the things to come than us?

We assume they do not have our permission to be here.

Were they not invited the day we launched voyager into space, knowing it would leave our solar system?

If you are invited openly, does the time of your arrival matter?

If you recieve an invitation, and it is "whenever you want to show up", maybe they did.

What if the people who know the truth, simply cannot disclose it because the ramifications would be too great?

I'm sure this has been discussed before.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

What if the people who do know the truth are aware of the consequences of making knowledge public at this time concerning all they know about the UFO and Alien facts they are aware of?

We tend to believe as a whole it is some great conspiracy, but what if it is our children and the generations to come whom have made this decision for us, obviously knowing more about the things to come than us?

What if the people who know the truth, simply cannot disclose it because the ramifications would be too great?

I'm sure this has been discussed before.

Your thoughts?

Very plausible, I'm not sure however about future generations making decisions for our present though.

I think there is a good chance that people in the know very well face the reality of being silence for reason most of us can not fathom yet.

Could be possible!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah I am sure there are major consequences. Do you really think they are here because of voyager? I think history tells us they have been here much longer than that.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would love to believe that those with such knowledge are acting in the best interests of Mankind, however History suggests far different reasons. Humans have always been short-sighted and self-centered. I grant there are always people who are not, but they are in the minority.

If there is a huge challenge here, even a danger, then would it not be better if we faced it together? However brilliant the people involved might be they certainly cannot equal the abilities of the whole of humanity.

I have always felt that the human 'They' do feel as if they must keep this secret but I question their motives in light of what History says about why we do the things we do. I think it is much more likely that the secrets have been kept because of the potential power they represent.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 7/26/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think most of them stay in the military frame of mind their whole life even as they grow old. So they just keep their mouths shut about it. I think some come out and talk, but are too afraid to do much more. I think highly of Steven Greer's gov/military insiders who were willing to testify before congress. Too bad no one took them up on that, and also too bad the 9/11 attacks happend shortly after the press club meeting in 2001. We'll know the truth one day. The longer they keep putting it off and leaving it for someone else to deal with, the worse it will be. They're really running out of time.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Yeah I am sure there are major consequences. Do you really think they are here because of voyager? I think history tells us they have been here much longer than that.

In numerous labs across America we can now witness controlled scientific experiments being carried out that take a cluster of a billion molecules and in attempt to transport them they have made the same cluster of a billion molecules exist (literally) in two places at the same time.

Think about it. The same object in two places at the same time.

Is that not physical proof of time travel manifested?

How else do you account for the same object in two places at the same time?

I agree with you that history strongly suggests they have been here much longer than the past few generations.

In 73,000 years or so Voyager will reach a different solar system.

What if upon arriving at Earth our celestrial neighbors find little or no remnants of the human race here.

What if their technology has mastered time travel, as I believe we will one day do. If not in conscious living form, then at least messages will be able to be sent, whether or not the people of that time know how to interprit them or not is another story.

I guess what I am saying is perhaps they have responded to our invitation, just not at a later date as we had anticipated.

Besides, time is relevant to the speed of the observer, and it is hard to determine how time would be percieved differently for an entire planet that moved at a measurably different speed than Earth.

I realize this is a lot of "What ifs", but may I remind you ....

Every Science fact was first Science fiction.

And few people find what they are not looking for. Which is to say people may not be able to comprehend what has just occurred, especially if the neuro-pathways in their heads simply can not concieve what their senses are telling them.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
They're really running out of time.

Not if they own the monopoly on time.

There is an old story about a certain thing. It is said that any army of the world that possesses this certain thing can not loose a battle.

What kind of weapon would guarantee a battle would never be lost?

What is the first targets of any battle?

communications

new topics

top topics

join