It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on hell hounds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
If you mean "Hell hounds" as in big dogs with glowing eyes, I have read about one case where one guided an old lady to safety or something similar so they could be normal dogs but their eyes catch the light in a strange way.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer
hahaha, hey Zanzibar

For someone who claims to be evil dont you find it odd and hypocritical to be mourning the loss of lives taken away by suposed evil acts. Maybe you just have a romantic idea of being evil or anitsocial, i dunno just a thought, it was funny. Nothing productive will come of being evil, so whats the point anyway. Expanding ones views and even finding passion in the dark crafts and history is another thing, but true evil is worthless as it serves no purpose besides destruction.(my personal thought) (maybe we should start a thread if there isnt one on what is "true/pure evil")

I know, I am a filthy hypocrit. Well kind of, I feel no emotion for anyone who has died, I want to, but cant. Thats why I put it there, so I can kind of be sorry for them. Its hard to understand but it makes sense for me. In other words, I dont give a damn, but I want to.

The true evil thing is a bit weird to me as well, I couldnt care less how many people die a day in whatever country, but I dont feel good because of it.

Another thing, I will do anything to get what I need, lie, cheat, you name it. But I cant steal anything. So I am not evil really, I dont know what I am.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by Zanzibar]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
they are real but their not a breed from hell. their a mix dog that has been inbreed for generations then beaten to be made mean. and their more comonly called devil dogs due to the mean stare,pacing,and strange temper. the can bite for pretty much no reason at all,or they are nice for year and then turn into your worst nightmare at the drop of a hat. they dont have to be big dogs it could be a little dog,but the most common is a mix of the Chow Chow,Rotwolher,Pitbull,German Shepard,and Wolf Hound.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
no im not evil i need to know what i may be up aginst.i live in a town called sullivan its kinda big but not yet a city.any info on how to kill the mytical monster would help i case it isnt some inbreed dog that has had a hard life.I would like to desribe what i saw but dont think i can. not all that good with words.It may be the work of some local witches.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Okay, if you infact are dealing with a mythical beast such as a hellhound (which I doubt), according to legend, you can kill it by any normal means, but it will return to life until it's master is killed.

Honestly, what you're probably dealing with is a large black dog. I mean, a normal large black dog.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Heres some easy ways to kill a hellhound,

1. Get a big red gy in a trench coat and a big gun.

2. Release said big red guy on hellhound of your choice.

3. Sit back and watch the show!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
books.google.co.za... eBI&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result

page 137.
you'll have to buy the book for more information.
i have also been searching for info on these creatures, its' not easy. good luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi, just wanted you to know that you reminded me of HP Lovecraft's Hounds of Tindalos Hey, I hope you dont have any corners in your house. lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanzibar

And take a camcorder and record it all and release it under the title of Hellboy 3: He Just Doesn't Die!!! (Or similar words).
However with copywrite infringement et all, don't think it'll be allowed??

(It took me literally 60 seconds to work out what you were describing...I'm getting quicker, yey!)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
if you need info on hellhounds here you go:
hellhounds info

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Seriously, a hellmouth, SERIOUSLY? Someone tell me if those were actually real or if it's just Buffy jargon. Me thinks there is BS in the makings here.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
No , The "Hounds of hell" are REAL , I Can tell you this is true because I am one!!!... so are many of my friends. The Germans call us "Teufelshunden" , when they speak about us. We're born on a lil Island in SC.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i enjoy the concept of the hellhound. the show "supernatural" describes them has "demonic pitbulls."

Ive heard various theories on them. some say they take people to hell after they sell their soul, others they do the bidding of their demon master.

i doubt you have a real hellhound on your hands, cause if it was u'd be dead. idk how one would go about killing one, but blessings and seals are a good line of defense.

btw...the movies "bones" with snoop dogg has a funny hellhound type character (no pun with actor's name intended)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If you're being serious (directed to the OP) then you may want to search for:

Black Shuck, Galley trot, Barguest, Padfoot

These are just some of the names attributed to the spectral black dogs from the British Isles. I know that there are cases that have been reported in the US as well, but for some reason they don't give them names...

I sometimes wonder what this particular area of ATS would be really like if things like Buffy/Twilight etc didn't exist....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join