It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need info on hell hounds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ive tried every were i can think of to find info on what hell hounds are and the story behind them. If any one has any ideas on where i can search or any info. please post below.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Here is some good info
Hellhounds

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
By Hellhounds what do you mean. Mythological hounds of hell like Cerebus or Fenris? Or more modern urban legend type hellhounds like the one eyed "Black Shuck"?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i wont more modern hell hounds

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
do you meen the ones that protect sleeping vampires?

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i didnt know that vamps had dogs garding them

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is some type of dog breed that has black fur and red eyes these are referred to as hell hounds my neighbour used to have them and they used to scare the hell out of me at night

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
did you ask the local VET.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
is this waht you have seen

ats24723_Devil_dog.jpg

[edit on 7-8-2005 by DRAGON27]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have been asking around town and found what everybody calls a hell mouth. Thay say what i saw could have came from there and when at a friends house who lives nere the acused sight i thought I saw it again. one of my friends sisters friends said she saw something down the hill behind the house and I went to go check it out. then I say it.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
were do u live what city

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i live in a small town in missouri

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
what town come you know what i ment

i just want to see a Devil Dog in real life not a book. and a hell mouth holly crap i know a preist that would like to were it is.

you may have stumabled on one of the signs

[edit on 8-8-2005 by DRAGON27]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You guys never cease to amaze me. A Hellmouth, eh? Hell Hounds? Methinks someone has been watching a bit too much Buffy.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I'm probably right.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Are you saying you've 'seen something' or that you 'want to see one'?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hellhounds? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You havent actually said what they look like you know, I would be utterly thrilled if you would tell me.

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hmm i must say this is a interasting topic i have stombled onto hellhounds hellmouth hmm very nice inded

but the question is why are you looking for this information ?
is it for some pagan thing or some dark and mystiers thing that you cant tell any one about becuase your dark lord as sworn you to keep it secret?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Your dark lord? Now that sounds kind of cool you know. glenndale, are you evil? You might be ashamed to admit it, I was. But when you realise you are evil, its kinda cool. You will kind of have a very intimidating air about you.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Anyone ever look into the Hound legends in England. I believe the Hound of the Baskervilles is based on this. Could be your "hellhound" culprit.

Or at least the inspiration.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
hahaha, hey Zanzibar

For someone who claims to be evil dont you find it odd and hypocritical to be mourning the loss of innocent lives taken away by suposed evil acts. Maybe you just have a romantic idea of being evil or anitsocial, i dunno just a thought, it was funny. Nothing productive will come of being evil, so whats the point anyway. Expanding ones views and even finding passion in the dark crafts and history is another thing, but true evil is worthless as it serves no purpose besides destruction.(my personal thought) (maybe we should start a thread if there isnt one on what is "true/pure evil")

top topics

<<   2 >>

join