It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone played "the sims"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The social aspect sucked when Hot Date came around, too hard to make 10 friends for the best job and keep em. I was so addicted when I first got the game, then it died down. Don't get me started on TSO (the sims online)... played the beta, sucked, never improved, not even today, too hard to make good money, too hard to get people at your house, too hard to have a good house, too stupid, too far away from the original vision, too much a "glorified chatroom." ...That was surprisingly short for me.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yeah, buy Half life Zion, thats a nice game. Check out No One lives forever too.

XAOS

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I played the online version when it was in beta (and free). Don't bother. Very little interaction, they're all busy making money. Go figure.

I'd reccomend C&C Generals.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, played it too. Funny, but was kinda limited. Haven't played the expansion pak tho, wich came out in like 4 or 5 different version, if I'm not mistaken. I heard they were cool add-on to the game.

The game IS seriously addictive, so peeps, watch your kids if you have some. Or your self, if you have an addictive personnality.

I prefer blowing things up in Vice City

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh I've played halflife allright. I like counterstrike.
I actually used to play a lot of games a few years ago; Duke Nukem, Doom, Quake I, GTAI&II.
I have Vice City aswell, very amusing (with cheats of course). But after you've completed all the normal missions it quickly gets boring too.

But Vietcong it the best game I ever had, the multiplayer function is awesome.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
I have Vice City aswell, very amusing (with cheats of course). But after you've completed all the normal missions it quickly gets boring too.

Sorry for getting a bit off-topic, but anyway... For you Zion, and any other Vice City fan, there's already a few game mod out there, not talking about all the car mod, wich are really slick, and some poeple are working hard to get a multiplayer mod for Vice City
It will kick ass.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe

Vice city is the shiznit! I dont play the missions much...all I really do is steal police cars and drive around until my warrant level goes away.I also like to go on a shooting rampage until the warrant level goes all the way up...so I can steal the tanks when they come.But, yes...I admit it gets boring after a while.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Day of Defeat and Counter Strike, OK!

But i havent had the TIME to play for 2 weeks..

SPWAW is also a kick bottom game and totally free!

www.steelpanthersonline.com...

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by FULCRUM]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join