It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Killed by Falling Cow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A 61 year-old Croatian farmer was killed while milking his cow. Apparently the farmer slipped causing him to knock over the milking machine, which spooked the cow, causing her to slip and fall on the farmer. That, of course, is the "official" speculation. There have been so many bovines involved in human deaths lately that one has to wonder if there is not a bovine conspiracy afoot.

CNN

A Croatian farmer was killed when a cow he was about to milk fell and crushed him, local media reported Tuesday.

The unfortunate 61-year-old farmer, from the village of Cadjavacki Lug in central Croatia, went into the stable where his family keeps nine cows, as he had every morning for the past 20 years, the Vecernji List newspaper reported.

"I think he slipped, grabbed the milking machine and knocked it over. That must have frightened the cow, which slipped and fell on top of him," his distraught daughter-in-law, who was in the stable with him, told the daily.

"It took me and the rest of the family almost three minutes to get the cow off him."

She said the cow, named Lara, had been very meek and that even children could milk her without fear. The newspaper did not say what had become of the cow.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Related Stories:

Police Arrest Killer Cow

Jet Crashes into "Stray" Cow

[edit on 2005/7/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
after just reading the title, I had this image of a farmer standing in a middle of a field and ufo flying over, dropping a cow on him.

glad it wasn't quite like that, but tragic that poor farmer died that way.
another reason why I don't eat beef, you never know with these cows, they can't be trusted.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
There have been so many bovines involved in human deaths lately that one has to wonder if there is not a bovine conspiracy afoot.

Errr...wouldn't it be ahoof?

Don't bother! I'll throw myself out.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hahahahaha!!!

what is this???

funny news week or something???

new topics

top topics

join