It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg's on History Channel last night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm starting a research project on these folks, history channel did a conspiracy show on them last night, seems blair, bush, queen elizabeth, and other world leaders are involved in this society.
they showed points of fact with the trilateral group about how they write their ideas down on paper at meetings and some of these ideas become reality, like the idea of the 10% tax increase in gas, how they raised the price in saudi oil and had to create a false war so they could have their money put into offshore accounts (or something like that, it was a diversion)

Reagen said before he got elected he was not going to join any secret society and he would open an investigation on them, but at his next speech, bush sr was chosen (he is part of that group and skull/bones)
and after that speech he was shot at (supposed to die) bush sr would have got to be prez. He had to wait until reagan's terms were over (so sad /sarcasm). There was a special on awhile back where regan said he was threatened with his life on a phone call ( think thats why he chose bush sr).

What's also amazing that the lady pointed out last night was how none of these guys get any media attention, the bilderberg's are never mentioned, and they are the key role players in the world.

"In the next 5 to 10 years, we are all going to live in a global version of Nazi Germany." - David Icke

"Basically, all the conspiracy theories about secret societies wanting to take over the world are wrong." - Daniel Pipes (member of the trilateral group)

Here's the closest link I could find about last night's show:
Secret Societies

An Excerpt:

During the 1980 presidential campaign, for example, the History Channel reports that Ronald Reagan repeatedly expressed a distrust of secret societies and promised that Skull and Bonesman, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and Trilateral Commission alumni George Bush would not be offered a position in his administration. Yet during the Republican Convention, Reagan broke tradition by making a late-night dash from his hotel room to the convention floor and declaring George Bush his running mate. The Iran hostage situation was miraculously resolved the day Reagan was sworn in.

On Homeland Security

Representative Paul also complained that Homeland Security Bill "expands the federal police state" and "gives the federal government new powers and increases federal expenditures," while media watchdog groups reported that other provisions added would make requests under the Freedom of Information Act easier to squelch. Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-VT) said the disclosure rules represent "the most severe weakening of the Freedom of Information Act in its 36-year history," adding they had been inserted in the bill "behind closed doors." Sen. Robert Byrd also voiced concerns that the amendments would "give the president carte blanche to expand the culture of secrecy that now permeates this administration."

On David Rockafeller:

"Television commentator Bill Moyers found out during a fifteen-day, globe-spanning trip in the company of David Rockefeller that 'just about a dozen or fifteen individuals made day-to-day decisions that regulated the flow of capital and goods throughout the entire world.'"

He quotes Bill Moyers, himself , as saying:

"David Rockefeller is the most conspicuous representative today of the ruling class, a multinational fraternity of men who shape the global economy and manage the flow of its capital.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I saw the same show last night, it was fairly well done and left out the creepy sci-fi music which is always a plus. But I think it was more of a primer on the subject as they hardly even made any conclusions. I'd also be suspicious of any show that talks about Masonry in a conspiratorial light without having any acutal Masons on the show. I find it hard to believe that they could get David Icke but not one Mason.

[edited for typo]

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Shadowflux]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah I saw a little piece of it then fell asleep, but I TIVO's the rest. Glad to hear that it was good, I'll watch it as soon as I get home. Wasn;t it also partly about Skull and Bones also?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Wasn't it also partly about Skull and Bones also?

Yeah, about maybe 1/4 towards the end was dedicated to Skull and Bones. I doubt anyone else who saw this had it happen, be just my luck no one did anyways, but during part of it--Skull and Bones, I believe, but not sure--the channel started fritzing out on me. I have satellite, that was my first thought, but I changed the channels, fine, changed back to the History channel, and it was still screwy for a couple of minutes. Then fine, then about 10 minutes later it did it again. My fiance was watching it too, so if I'm losing my mind then at least I have company
Did it happen to anyone else? sebatwerk, could you check when you play it back?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
IMO There is something to this...
infact... IMO that this is connection is what finally threw Bill cooper off the cliff of sanity...

He was unravelling a world wide plot sewn between the trilateral commission and the bilderburgs, and seeing the awesome control that they had...

and from there, well, he went looney...

but if you were enlightened to an actual group of 10-50 people that controled the vast majority of commerce and capital in the world, and made decisions to start frikin wars to make a dollar... then you would probably start suspecting your dog was a trilateral agent also...

And i am curious why the history channel would be "allowed" to show a program like this one... without it being some disinfo...
but maybe the company that owns history channel isn't a member and isn't controlled by them...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

Wasn't it also partly about Skull and Bones also?

Yeah, about maybe 1/4 towards the end was dedicated to Skull and Bones. I doubt anyone else who saw this had it happen, be just my luck no one did anyways, but during part of it--Skull and Bones, I believe, but not sure--the channel started fritzing out on me. I have satellite, that was my first thought, but I changed the channels, fine, changed back to the History channel, and it was still screwy for a couple of minutes. Then fine, then about 10 minutes later it did it again. My fiance was watching it too, so if I'm losing my mind then at least I have company
Did it happen to anyone else? sebatwerk, could you check when you play it back?

hahaha, As a matter of fact my tv went on the fritz during the skull and bones as well. During the part when they were talking of members bringing their girlfriends into the tomb and how it was decorated. I too changed the channel to a different one and back which remedied the situation.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
hahaha, As a matter of fact my tv went on the fritz during the skull and bones as well. During the part when they were talking of members bringing their girlfriends into the tomb and how it was decorated. I too changed the channel to a different one and back which remedied the situation.

Okay, I'm glad to hear that. Although that is interesting that it cut out like that...
I couldn't make out anything in that part; did anybody catch it? Was it/could it've been something we shouldn't know?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
And i am curious why the history channel would be "allowed" to show a program like this one... without it being some disinfo...
but maybe the company that owns history channel isn't a member and isn't controlled by them...

Oh come on now! Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just MAYBE, there isn't a worldwide plot to control the media?!? Nah, that wouldn't be possible. Seriously Laz, the History Channel put it on because nobody could, or maybe nobody was interested to, stop them. It's njot like the show made any great revelations, just told the conspiracy theorists side, then reported the facts.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Oh come on now! Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just MAYBE, there isn't a worldwide plot to control the media?!? Nah, that wouldn't be possible. Seriously Laz, the History Channel put it on because nobody could, or maybe nobody was interested to, stop them. It's njot like the show made any great revelations, just told the conspiracy theorists side, then reported the facts.

Actually it didn't really report much of any facts. Unless you consider David Icke factual, in which case I suppose you have little use for the facts. It mostly portrayed the conspiracy side as fact masquerading behind vague terms like "Bilderberg resaerchers state...." or "Theorists say..."

Oh and before anyone says otherwise, I don't actually think there's anything to my tv going on the fritz

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[edit on 26-7-2005 by Shadowflux]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hey can anyone post a link to the show?

i dont believe anything icke says but id like to watch the rest of it

interesting this was on tv but anyways

isnt icke the one who started the whole "reptilian craze"? lol

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
hey can anyone post a link to the show?

i dont believe anything icke says but id like to watch the rest of it

interesting this was on tv but anyways

isnt icke the one who started the whole "reptilian craze"? lol

I don't know who first started the whole reptilian thing but Icke is the man you're thinking of. Personally I don't think he's crazy, and I don't think there's enough money to be made off of all this to make it a lie time persuit for that reason alone. I think he's fairly smart except he jumps to some pretty far fetched conclusions and then treats such conclusions as fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

MAYBE, there isn't a worldwide plot to control the media?!? the History Channel put it on because nobody could, or maybe nobody was interested to, stop them. It's njot like the show made any great revelations, just told the conspiracy theorists side, then reported the facts.

Reporting the other side of the fence's 'facts' doesn't make them facts, just their side of the story... how foolish of you to jump on their side and try and tell us that they are 'thee' facts so shut up about it.
(paraphrasing here)

You saying that Ronald Reagan didn't get a death threat or some
other major 'could be blow' unless he put bush sr on board at the last minute?

During the 1980 presidential campaign, for example, the History Channel reported that Ronald Reagan repeatedly expressed a distrust of secret societies and promised that Skull and Bonesman, Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) member and Trilateral Commission alumni George Bush would not be offered a position in his administration. Yet during the Republican Convention, Reagan broke tradition by making a late-night dash from his hotel room to the convention floor and declaring George Bush his running mate.

Then on came NBC's John Chancellor, looking amazed, to read a United Press International report that Scott Hinckley, brother of the suspected assassin, was scheduled to have dinner the next night with Neil Bush, the son of the man who would become president if Ronald Reagan died of his wounds.

BUT A PECULIAR THING happened. The dinner, "along with other scheduled family activities," as the Denver Rocky Mountain News put it, was canceled. And then the story vanished. It never was reported in many metropolitan newspapers, never again mentioned by the television news networks, never seriously reported by the three newsmagazines. While the AP engaged in extensive speculation for several days on a "possible Hinckley-Richardson conspiracy," based on flimsy evidence that turned out to have no basis whatsoever, it refused to report the remarkable friendship of Neil Bush and Scott Hinckley.

Link

When War is Swell
Bush's Crusades and the Carlyle Group
By JEFFREY ST. CLAIR

Across all fronts, Bush's war deteriorates with stunning rapidity. The death count of American soldiers killed in Iraq will soon top 800, with no end in sight. The members of the handpicked Iraqi Governor Council are being knocked off one after another. Once loyal Shia clerics, like Ayatollah Sistani, are now telling the administration to pull out or face a nationalist insurgency. The trail of culpability for the abuse, torture and murder of Iraqi detainees seems to lead inexorably into the office of Donald Rumsfeld. The war for Iraqi oil has ended up driving the price of crude oil through the roof. Even Kurdish leaders, brutalized by the Ba'athists for decades, are now saying Iraq was a safer place under their nemesis Saddam Hussein. Like Medea whacking her own kids, the US turned on its own creation, Ahmed Chalabi, raiding his Baghdad compound and fingering him as an agent of the ayatollahs of Iran. And on and on it goes.

Still not all of the president's men are in a despairing mood. Amid the wreckage, there remain opportunities for profit and plunder. Halliburton and Bechtel's triumphs in Iraq have been chewed over for months. Less well chronicled is the profiteering of the Carlyle Group, a company with ties that extend directly into the Oval Office itself.

Even Pappy Bush stands in line to profit handsomely from his son's war making. The former president is on retainer with the Carlyle Group, the largest privately held defense contractor in the nation. Carlyle is run by Frank Carlucci, who served as the National Security advisor and Secretary of Defense under Ronald Reagan. Carlucci has his own embeds in the current Bush administration. At Princeton, his college roommate was Donald Rumsfeld. They've remained close friends and business associates ever since. When you have friends like this, you don't need to hire lobbyists..

Bush Sr. serves as a kind of global emissary for Carlyle. The ex-president doesn't negotiate arms deals; he simply opens the door for them, a kind of high level meet-and-greet. His special area of influence is the Middle East, primarily Saudi Arabia, where the Bush family has extensive business and political ties. According to an account in the Washington Post, Bush Sr. earns around $500,000 for each speech he makes on Carlyle's behalf.

One of the Saudi investors lured to Carlyle by Bush was the BinLaden Group, the construction conglomerate owned by the family of Osama bin Laden. According to an investigation by the Wall Street Journal, Bush convinced Shafiq Bin Laden, Osama's half brother, to sink $2 million of BinLaden Group money into Carlyle's accounts. In a pr move, the Carlyle group cut its ties to the BinLaden Group in October 2001.

One of Bush Sr.'s top sidekicks, James Baker, is also a key player at Carlyle. Baker joined the weapons firm in 1993, fresh from his stint as Bush's secretary of state and chief of staff. Packing a briefcase of global contacts, Baker parlayed his connections with heads of state, generals and international tycoons into a bonanza for Carlyle. After Baker joined the company, Carlyle's revenues more than tripled.

Like Bush Sr., Baker's main function was to manage Carlyle's lucrative relationship with Saudi potentates, who had invested tens of millions of dollars in the company. Baker helped secure one of Carlyle's most lucrative deals: the contract to run the Saudi offset program, a multi-billion dollar scheme wherein international companies winning Saudi contracts are required under terms of the contracts to invest a percentage of the profits in Saudi companies.

Baker not only greases the way for investment deals and arms sales, but he also plays the role of seasoned troubleshooter, protecting the interests of key clients and regimes. A case in point: when the Justice Department launched an investigation into the financial dealings of Prince Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, the Saudi prince sought out Baker's help. Baker is currently defending the prince in a trillion dollar lawsuit brought by the families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks. The suit alleges that the prince used Islamic charities as pass-throughs for shipping millions of dollars to groups linked to al-Qaeda.

Baker and Carlyle enjoy another ace in the hole when it comes to looking out for their Saudi friends. Baker prevailed on Bush Jr. to appoint his former law partner, Bob Jordan, as the administration's ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

Carlyle and its network of investors are well positioned to cash in on Bush Jr.'s expansion of the defense and Homeland Security department budgets. Two Carlyle companies, Federal Data Systems and US Investigations Services, hold multi-billion dollar contracts to provide background checks for commercial airlines, the Pentagon, the CIA and the Department of Homeland Security. USIS was once a federal agency called the Office Federal Investigations, but it was privatized in 1996 at the urging of Baker and others and was soon gobbled up by Carlyle. The company is now housed in "high-security, state-of-the-art, underground complex" in Annandale, Pennsylvania. USIS now does 2.4 million background checks a year, largely for the federal government.

Another Carlyle subsidiary, Vought Aircraft, holds more than a billion dollars in federal contracts to provide components for the C-117 transport plane, the B-2 bomber and the Apache attack helicopter. Prior to 2001, Vought had fallen on hard times. Just before the 9/11 attacks, Vought announced that it was laying off more than 1,200 employees, more than 20 percent of its workforce. But business picked up briskly following the airstrikes on Afghanistan and the war on Iraq.

In 2002, Carlyle sold off its biggest holding, United Defense. The sale may have been prompted by insider information leaked to Carlucci by his pal Rumsfeld. In early 2001, Carlyle was furiously lobbying the Pentagon to approve contracts for the production of United Defense's Crusader artillery system, an unwieldy and outrageously expensive super-cannon. Rumsfeld disliked the Crusader and had it high on his hit list of weapon systems to be killed off in order to save money for other big ticket schemes, particularly the Strategic Defense Initiative.

But, as detailed in William Hartung's excellent new book, How Much Are You Making in the War, Daddy?, Rumsfeld didn't terminate the Crusader immediately. Instead, he held off on a public announcement of his decision for more than a year. By that time, Carlucci and Baker devised a plan to take United Defense public. The sale to unsuspecting investors netted Carlyle more than $237 million. Six months later, Rumsfeld closed the book on the Crusader. By then the gang at Carlyle had slipped out the back door, their pockets stuffed with cash. United Defense was able to petition the Pentagon to compensate them to the tune of several million for cancellation of the contract. Even when you lose, you win.

So the men behind the Carlyle Group drift through Washington like familiar ghosts, profiteering off the carnage of Bush's disastrous crusades, untroubled by any thought of congressional investigation or criminal prosecution, firm in the knowledge that the worse things get for the people of the world, the less secure and more gripped by fear the citizens their own country become, the more millions they will reap for themselves. Perpetual war means perpetual profits.

Let's leave the last word to Dan Broidy, author of The Iron Triangle, an illuminating history of the Carlyle Group: "It's not an exaggeration to say that September 11 is going to make the Carlyle investors very, very rich men."

Bush & a CIA Power Play
Archive

More on Conspiray

Laura and George W. Bush (3rd and 4th from left) with Islamic Jihad frontman Sami Al-Arian (third from right) and family (son, Abdullah "Big Dude" - Bush's nickname for him - Al-Arian, is on far left).

The problem is, Dr. Al-Arian is the U.S. frontman for one of the largest terrorist-group coalitions in the world Islamic Jihad which was declared an international terrorist organization by the U.S. State Department and which openly promotes death to Americans. Hijackers on Flight 93, which crashed near Pittsburgh, wore red headbands, customary among Islamic Jihad warriors who take their instruction from Iran.

President of the Islamic Committee for Palestine, Al-Arian headed up the primary U.S. support group for Islamic Jihad, according to "Jihad in America," a 1994 PBS documentary on Arab Muslim terrorists in America, produced and reported by Steven Emerson a courageous investigative journalist who has worked for the U.S. News & World Report and CNN. "Jihad in America" can be viewed online. (Dr. Al-Arian and his activities are detailed in the last quarter of the hour-long documentary.)

When "Jihad in America" was first set for broadcast in 1994, Arab- and Muslim-American leaders tried to censor PBS and prevent its broadcast. Instead of deploring Arab terrorist groups in the U.S., they demanded and were granted 1.5 hours of PBS airtime to justify these groups and people like Al-Arian. As a result of this documentary and other similar work, Emerson a real-life Indiana Jones exposing U.S.-based Islamic terrorist groups received constant death threats from Arab terrorist groups, which the Arab-American community (that today professes a love of America amidst the WTC bombing) refused to condemn.

FBI and INS affidavits accused Al-Arian of, "among other things, 'fraud and misuse of visas' and 'aiding and abetting or assisting certain aliens' involved in terrorism to enter the United States unlawfully." Islamic Jihad's newspaper, "Islam and Palestine," openly promotes jihad against the West, and has listed Al-Arian's ICP as one of its main offices, complete with ICP's Tampa address.

More

Is this disinfo? They got it on camera, they have reagan telling one of his confidants about this, bush sr was in the cia, he's linked to the assassination of jfk but has never been held accountable. there are little pieces of circumstantial evidence that points to him, and there is no justice.
no justice for us simpletons who want to see these guys get their ass served.. but thats just a pipedream.

What about saudi oil and starting the war? The link they made on the show very much made sense. Same goes with the 10% tax increase in gas.

The ones who stated the could be 'facts', gave really petty and unbelievable excuses just like the us government does when it come to ufo's and aliens...

the disinfo players I believe would be the members and the government.
the reasons they give to try and un-link the facts just gives more credibility to the conspiracy theorists because their proof is more solid then the elitits when they try to dis credit them.

---------------
CBC CANADA even did a media report on this;
CONSPIRACY OR COINCIDENCE?
Is it a conspiracy or a coincidence? There is a long and tangled history between the Bush family and the elite of Saudi Arabia.

See

ome people can't put their minds around real history. They can't conceive of a world with that much deception. When you wonder how we could have so much false history, recall what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf:

The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, because the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad.

The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them more easy victims of a big lie than a small one, because they themselves often tell little lies but would be ashamed to tell big ones.

Such a form of lying would never enter their heads. They would never credit others with the possibility of such great impudence as the complete reversal of facts. Even explanations would long leave them in doubt and hesitation, and any trifling reason would dispose them to accept a thing as true.

Something therefore always remains and sticks from the most imprudent of lies, a fact which all bodies and individuals concerned in the art of lying in this world know only too well, and therefore they stop at nothing to achieve this end.

~ Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

[edit on 26-7-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I finally saw the show that I TIVO'd last night, and I thought it was HORRIBLE! All they did was pretty much give David Icke an hour to state his beliefs and nonsense! They allowed him to claim MANY things that were absolutely false, and I can't believe that they didn't even research the claims made before airing them!!!

For example. David Icke stated, as a fact, that the Knight Templars escaped to Scotland and formed the Scottish Rite branch of Freemasonry. This is ABSOLUTELY false!!! The Scottish Rite didn't appear until the early 1800s, and it came from France!!! And this wasn't the only misinformation given!!! The show was full of it!!!

This lack of research on the producer's part led me to give this show two thumbs down.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I felt exactly the same way Sebatwerk, except Icke didn't even come off as sounding all that informed since he had to leave out the whole "reptilian bloodline" thing. It was pretty vague as to which end of the specturm the so called "experts" fell on.

If you ask me the Bilderbergers fall under a different category than other more fraternistic organisations. And the Masons aren't even a secret society, since you'd have a good chance of joining them and learning all their "secrets"

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I watched it too. As it was playing, I told my wife that Icke really believes we're extra-dimensional reptilian shapeshifters. She thought I was joking, so I had to pull up his website in order to convince her I was in earnest.

Seb is absolutely right about the Scottish Rite. It was founded in Charleston, South Carolina in 1801 by eleven York Rite Masons who had received the degrees of a couple of defunct French Rites, and who then wanted to preserve some of the more interesting degrees in a new Rite. It had nothing to do with Scotland, and even less to do with Templars. It was called "Scottish Rite" because the name of one its degrees, viz., Grand Scottish Knight of St. Andrew, which was apparently the principal degree at that time.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

They allowed him to claim MANY things

whos they?
whos allowing what? lol

dont get me wrong bro
i dont believe in any of that junk icke said either
but

whos they?
lmaO!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

They allowed him to claim MANY things

whos they?
whos allowing what? lol

dont get me wrong bro
i dont believe in any of that junk icke said either
but

whos they?
lmaO!

If you ask me "they" are the History Channel's editors and fact checkers who went on vacation that week.

Don't get me wrong, I love the History Channel, but this was pure crap to help get better ratings for their new Secret Code show

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
I watched it too. As it was playing, I told my wife that Icke really believes we're extra-dimensional reptilian shapeshifters. She thought I was joking, so I had to pull up his website in order to convince her I was in earnest.

HAHAHA!!! I told my girlfriend the same exact thing, and she didn't believe me either until I showed her his website!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

muzzleflash:

By "they", I meant the shows producers.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
ok

well dont be offended by them

they do have lots of opinionated shows every once in awhile

remember seeing any of the religion ones?

the do have disputable info quite often
but are usually good at having the "other side of the coin"

did they have anyone on the show dispute icke?
i didnt get to watch it so im just going on what u guys can tell me

unless someone knows of a link so i can watch the show myself

geez i guess ill have to get cable after all eh?
shucks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join