It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

METEOR THAT WOULD POSSIBLY WREAK HAVOC o�n EARTH WAS BROKEN INTO PIECES BY UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.siriusufo.org...

EXTRAORDINARY DEVELOPMENT ABOUT THE CASE OF UNIDENTIFIED LUMINOUS OBJECTS THAT WAS WITNESSED AND REPORTED BY SEVERAL PILOTS o�n NOVEMBER 1, 2002 IN TURKEY

A METEOR THAT ENTERED INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND THAT WOULD POSSIBLY WREAK HAVOC o�n EARTH WAS BROKEN INTO PIECES AND RENDERED INEFFECTIVE BY A U F O BEFORE IT HIT.

THE INCIDENT WHICH COULD BE CONSIDERED AS o�nE OF THE MOST PROMINENT EVENTS IN HISTORY OF MANKIND, WAS WITNESSED BY A TOTAL OF 6 DIFFERENT AIRLINER CREWS (4 IN THE AIR, 2 FROM THE GROUND) AND SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM THE GROUND AND WAS FILMED BY AN AMATEUR CAMERA.

THIS HISTORICAL EVENT WHICH DISCLOSES THE REALITY OF THE EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS BY OUR RESEARCH CENTER FOR 15 DAYS.
THE DETAILS ABOUT THE INCIDENT, WRITTEN TESTIMONIES BY PILOTS AND THE OTHER WITNESSES INVOLVED, DRAWINGS. ANIMATIONS, VIDEO FOOTAGE AND THE ANALYSIS OF THIS INCIDENT ARE AVAILABLE BY CLICKING o�n THE ABOVE ADDRESS.

Why would they protect the earth from such an event? to protect mankind or to protect their own colonies on Earth..

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by clive]

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by clive]

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
wow thats pretty interesting.

Why would they protect the earth from such an event? to protect mankind or to protect their own colonies on Earth..

Answer to that....i really don't know. If it was to protect mankind, why would they want to protect us?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Reminds me of that Tunguska theory, which makes it less credible. Where's the evidence? It's all hearsay. I wan't to believe but after all this time there is absolutely no evidence AT ALL of the existence of ET, and that's just to hard to believe if they did exist.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Very interesting page
I want to find out more about this event. I tried clicking on all the links to the video of the asteroid and ufo but they aren't working

www.siriusufo.net...
www.siriusufo.net...
www.siriusufo.net...

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

And if I try and stream it off Windows Media Player I get this :

Either the admin of the website wrote the wrong links or they have been shut down

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm sceptical. I could explain at length, but I'm sure you can imagine what I was going to say.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
John Nada, I don't know about the accuracy of the article, but I don't undersatnd why you would have a hard time believing in ET existence.........It is highly plausible, even if it eventually turns out that we are alone. With so much of space unexplored, and to be honest, although we have sent cameras and telescopes out far, we haven't actually been able to see a lot of what we know exists.

The Asteroid story sounds a bit dubious, but they all do, and a certain ammount of these stories are probably true. Trouble is, it's hard figuring out whats bollox and whats truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
it was linked to another site which i am trying to find right now.I will post it as soon as I find it .

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Given the percentage of meteors that break up when they enter the atmosphere, I also agree the story's hyperbole.

And the "earth endangering" part also seems overstated. One that was big enough to endanger the earth would be at least a mile in diameter... and we'd have ALL noticed it. And breaking it up as it entered the atmosphere would be extremely difficult and excessively dangerous.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
One that was big enough to endanger the earth would be at least a mile in diameter...

I disagree with that......It's just an educated guess, but I think a meteor the size of a footbal bitch, or even one the size of a small supermarket, would be life-endangering to a good many people near-by. Maybe not world-wide, but it would be country-demoloshing. I think.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That site just exploded,it's huge.When I was visiting it in the past it seemed to slip into a stagnant stage so I stopped visiting it.

tmgnow.com...

Go into the repository down the page on the right side

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
forgot the www part,but you probably noticed that.
www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The video stills (since the video evidence is BROKEN) look kind of like the space shuttle Columbia upon its last re-entry.

The testimony of airline pilots is fairly credible, particularly regarding UFOs because they have instrumentation and air traffic controllers to verify what they are seeing.

This incident doesn't prove that ETs exist. There is no claim that an alien was videotaped, photographed, or even seen. This object in this incident could be an experimental aircraft.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I watched that footage about a year before the shuttle broke up on re-entry,wish it stilled worked.
But that is not the shuttle.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
John Nada, I don't know about the accuracy of the article, but I don't undersatnd why you would have a hard time believing in ET existence.........It is highly plausible, even if it eventually turns out that we are alone. With so much of space unexplored, and to be honest, although we have sent cameras and telescopes out far, we haven't actually been able to see a lot of what we know exists.

The Asteroid story sounds a bit dubious, but they all do, and a certain ammount of these stories are probably true. Trouble is, it's hard figuring out whats bollox and whats truth.

I didn't say that I don't believe there is other life in the Universe, what I said was that I don't believe ET's are visiting us.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

I didn't say that I don't believe there is other life in the Universe, what I said was that I don't believe ET's are visiting us.

Oops..........fair enough, sorry. Made my rant pointless

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is known that the earth gets between 3-5 upper atmospheric impacts a year from meteors between 10-30 meters in diameter. Such meteors tend to detonate in the upper atmosphere with yields up to several megatons. (This has been documented by the USAF KillSats, which constantly monitor for the IR/visible light flash signatures of nuclear explosions. Fortunately, the KillSats also look for the EMP signature of such explosions, which these meteor impacts lack, so they are distinguished from potential first strike nuclear detonations)

A meteor would have to be at least 75-100 meters in diameter to survive atmospheric reentry, and would likely yield several tens of megatons on impact. While this is not a "planet killer", it would certainly ruin the day for anyone close to the point of impact.

The "dino killer", chixulub impact just off the tip of the Yucatan Peninsula at the end of the Cretacious period 65 million years ago was estimated to be between 4-6 km in diameter, or about 2.4 to 3.6 miles in diameter.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
clive

Interesting post.

A good read.!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
this should be the 'normal' video:

Ufo and meteor

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
the shepard must always protect his sheep....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join