It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aids man made

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know if there is a thread that might have earlier covered this, however I feel I should point it out.
A number of years ago I read a book about the Aids epidemic that explained its origin. It was a combination of the bovine/feline leukemia virus. (maybe this is how mad cow disease mutated into being? my conjecture here and not based on anything other than a stab at explaining it)

It was written by a man who wanted to get into the Life Insurance business and he asked a doctor friend of his if he would like to get in on it. The Doc told him a few things that he should check out that point to a number of facts, the timing of which demonstrated that Aids was man made, that it was released intentionally, and that it was a big problem.

He cited the hepatitis B vaccine trials in New York (and the implications are the weeding out of the undesirables, the homo's and the IV drug users)
and a year later Aids appeared.
The same Hepatitis B trial had started in San Fran and a year later there was an outbreak their too. We have inoculated third world countries as a matter of humanitarian (???) acts as well.
Now the doctor who was head of the vaccine trials was a former Nazi who was dying of cancer and he made the perfect "fall guy"
These facts are easy enough to verify if you have doubt.

I can't recall the name of the book but I will try (am trying) to track it down (a friend had loaned me the book), it might have been something along the lines of The Aids Epidemic, but I do recall it had a hypodermic depicted on the cover.
Has anyone else heard/read about this and if so could you provide the ISDN... I'd really like to share it with other friends.

Also, the implications of this is startling, that a shadow government is deciding who should be here. Hitler had the same idea's and although he saw a problem of population explosion (It was well known back to the early 20th century that we had grown to a point where either we do without or a percentage of the population would starve to death) he went about it (the solution) the wrong way. (Extermination of Jews and the retarded/handicapped)
Any wonder why war has become acceptable to the higher echelon Christians? I'd hope I'm wrong, but facts are there and connecting the dots doesn't seem that far a stretch of the imagination much like 9/11

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There are indeed several threads talking about the possibility of HIV being man-made; use the search tool at the top of ze screen

Is

This the book to which you're referring, btw?

ISBN: 0917211251

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
yes, I found other links too, the last was his book...
www.winstonsmith.net...

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

www.biblebelievers.org.au...
thanks
should have googled first

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
My memory has faded
This has the Doctor as being a "Polish Jew" but the other facts are there.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hmmm, interesting that in Africa it was attributed to the small pox vaccine... kind of says it all doesn't it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
They can't decide who in the world belongs, or not....the Christian leader of Bush's old Aid's Commission, who had the theory that good christians won't get the virus, and it's the 'gay plague', in fact he, and his entire family became infected from the virus, due to obviously, either he, or his wife cheating on each other, before being married, and having children, who are hiv positive now.

It's just showing, aids effects everyone, I think if anything the shadow goverment, or whatever, would release it simply to control population.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by keybored
hmmm, interesting that in Africa it was attributed to the small pox vaccine... kind of says it all doesn't it.

That one is sketchy at best and some of the orgional Salk/Sabin vaccines may have been contaminated becuase they were grown in kidney tissue from monkeys.

If that were the case, why no hue and cry in any place other than Africa? Other than the book listed above, I have never seen anything in a serious medical jouranl or research paper.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Very true, Fred

Unfortunately, the lack of hue and cry suggests to some that it's all part of a huge cover-up.

It's a no-win situation; if there's no proof, then the unlikely allegation (whether it be the smallpox vaccine, polio vaccine, green monkeys, pink pigeons, blue-ringed ostriches, whatever) must be true..... and if there's evidence to disprove it, it's all a conspiracy to hide the real truth. It's a good example of circular logic, and despite seeing much evidence to disprove the vaccine theories it never seems to be enough - it all points to a global conspiracy, by all accounts.

top topics

join