It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of the beast - Chip and pin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I was just randomly reading a leaflet about chip and pin which had a small FAQ on the back and it said something like:

Q: What if I don't want chip and pin?
A: Chip and pin will be gradually integrated throughout the whole world to ensure that people can enjoy more secure trading.

It made me think of the thing about those without the mark will be unable to trade. Incase you don't know, chip and pin is the new way of making credit card payments, whereby instead of signing a little piece of paper you input a number. Doesn't revelations say something about the mark being on the hand or the forehead? Perhaps it was a translation error and it meant 'in your head'. In theory only you know your chip and pin number because you keep it in your head.

Yeah that last bit is a bit of a tenuous link but I thought I'd throw it out there. What do you think?

Sorry if this has been covered, a quick search didn't throw up anything...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Some do say that referencing your forehead was to do with memory - like remembering and oin number. On your right hand could mean anything - a chip, debit card, ect. However, the key to watch for is when you can't use cash anymore in most of the world. Watch for this type of thing to first happen in the mediteranian, since these predictions came from over there.

No one can say what it will be for sure, but we do have enough to recognise it when it gets here.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I can see how a person might think that an implanted chip
could be the prophecied 'mark-of-the-beast'..in the soon to
blossom 'cashless society'

imo, the crude silicon or magnetic or RFID chips/tags/imbeds
are the forerunners of a grander, diabolical, sinister, 'mark'

Only when the scientific mind and prowess has developed to the
point of being 99.75% effective & successful in the manipulation
of the human genome can the 'Mark-of-the-Beast' be implemented.

When the Scientific>genetic arm of the NWO (think of 'GATTACA' here)
are able to manipulate the "junk DNA" and create the 'patterns'
or 'marks' which for the general population will be in a persons hand,
but for the designated executive class-will be in the forehead-

then, by the act of creating and modifying humans on the genetic, molecular, DNA levels, will the full meaning of an 'anti-christ', mark-of-the-beast, become meaningful as the prophetic, apocalyptic books of scripture intended.
The present systems of tattooing or chip implants (et al) does not rise to the state of some Man=God person or some anti-salvation system,

no-- - the antichrist & the system has to have the ability to order
his minions of scientists & genetic engineers to have Absolute Control
over the lives of humanity
...and only those zealots or insurrectionists who
voluntarily go out into the Gulag/Wilderness and refuse the 'mark' will be scorned and profiled and then will be hunted down (think 'Running Man' here)

you have a good starting point though...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Even if we do get implanted by a chip it still will not mean its the mark it could be the star of it, the chip hidden beneath the skin could become currupted satanically if its bio-technology based and it could sprout outwards to cause the mark. The devil might send an electronic pulse that electrifies the outer skin and cause a mark as all the data of that chip was reconfigured. Just thought of this what do you think? Or it will be the counterfit of the 144,000 who recieve the mark on their foreheads from God so in a way it could be spiritual combined with genetics.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Katherine Albrecht was on Coast 2 Coast the other night talking about the chips. Here are a few links.

www.spychips.com...

www.nocards.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Fantastic Darkelf good work on this research A+ for todays project.

I read about and known about RFID but these are good websites that give credibility as even CNN discusses it which I thought would avoid such issues and that woman is pretty good. But the funny thing is that she says we should have a right to know about it and the book of revelations talk about us accepting the mark so we give the right in return. Just a paraelle there.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the tv comercial where some guy is in a grocery store? He's picking up items and sticking them in his pockets, etc. Then when he walks out of the store, the security guy runs after him. But it's just to give him his reciept.

Once all items become trackable, what till they use this info for?

Until it becomes mandatory, you will need a mark somewhere to alert medical personnel etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Im from England UK not sure about this advert and Cable channels always show different adverts anyway.

One day we might be able to walk out of shops without going to the till and every item we take just adds the cost to our accounts so its impossible to steal.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is the Great Beast based headquartered in Belgium isn't it? That is the global satan computer network, that's so Fifties and Camp. 666 based on every barcoded good, this is where every corporate logos shows some sign of infection strategy by the evil left hand path occultists.
Where every logos can get scrutinised and deciphered into an occult monogram or bloodline or invocation to some godform or demon idolatry. Most people have mobile phones, ID and Supermarket Loyalty Cards, these are highly trackable as are the chips on your pooches and cats and animal herds.
Where the Multi National Corporation and International Bankers hath became the biggest Energy Vampires this side of Vlad Tepes bloodied garden of victim's.
The Good Doctor prescribes the setting up of survivalist communes at Mt Shasta to hole up against the evil NWO, esp in lieu of 2012 and the End Times Aloha.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am wholly sceptical about prophecies made and written down thousands of years ago, and which have been passed through the hands of evil organisations with their own agenda.

However, I do think that all this control and tracking is wrong and it is taking away all of our privacy and freedom, and can clearly see why it would be condemned.

Getting to the point, the UK government have plans to introduce a National ID card, which would have a chip & pin. It would also have a photo. This is more worrying, take a look at a UK passport. It has a security hologram which looks quite sinister, on the forehead. No doubt a similar / identical hologram would be used on this ID card.

I also believe that religion was created wholly by men to control us, and have had this master plan in motion for thousands of years. The part about condemning everyone who recieves it is just yet another one of their many fear tactics.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Note: Please focus on the specific topic, that is this Chip and Pin product in particular.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Living as we do in such a Global Mind where we are, we are now virtually pure code on Databases, it is no wonder. Still on the other hand if we didn't have databases things would get slower, this is pure Cybernetics that we may need to get by.

I am going to dig out the earliest known theory when it was postulated about the Great Beast Computer Network. I'm sure it signalled a virulent strain of Luddism that ever there was.

Of course looking at Computers form Victorian times to the Newmann times with the large valves and capacitators, it seemed a by product of the Atomic Age and Quantum Exegis inherent in all scientists of the fringe who worked for the allies. You could theorise that it was a huge scare tactic by Anti-Semitists, as they weren't too happy with The Bomb and Oppenheimer et al.

Anti Semitism mirrors the populism of such movements as Anti Freemasonry and McArthy time was a heavy time for all, what with the Anti Left Witchunts. That's my hunch. John Birchers probablly and Rednecks to boot.

I'll get back to you about that, it's definately a product of Neo Conservative Moral Majority Extremist Fundies. Do you think it was a media feed by the World Anti Communist League, courtesy of the CIA??

I thought we wouldn't need expensive Implantations as they are deemed too expensive, unless you want to go the full hog and presume they are injected into you when you are born! What about Remote Neural Manipulation - heard about that one, you can pick up the info from Nexus website.

The 666 on the Barcode I do find cunning as a synchronicity, as it means Sorath in the Magickian's Quabalah, I think a Solar Conciousness, that is the Ego at its brightest.

On the Vodafone Logo you can find 666 on it if you view it a certain way, and they sponsor the Red Devils/Manchester United, though I picked this info from a Fundie into Texe Marrs from Liverpool/England and they hate Mancunians.

Databasing exists, you know we have Interpol and Europol for #'s sake. And the Police National Computers and everything else that goes with addresses and all that. Hmm - Dystopian....

I saw an article on the Great Beast computer ages ago and it was an American article, anti Europeanism eh. Distrust for the Euros just like it is claimed the Brits distrust the Germans. FOAF tales.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by godservant

97% of the money in the world is digital.

new topics

top topics

join