It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted Lodge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
5207 Scenic Drive, Michillinda Lodge, Whitehall, Michigan 49461

On the shore of Lake Michigan, where I am at is a lodge with photos dateing to 1902. There is a resident ghost known as "Fred". Also known are closed off rooms and tunnels.

To all members who read this, and you lurkers also, please see what you may find out about the history of this establishemnt. I will do so further myself when the library opens.

If there are any ghost hunters in the area, please u2u me asap.

More to follow.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
here's the website for the lodge
michillindalodge.com...

It would appear that it was built around the turn of the century as a private estate.

I'm still doing some digging, but I wanted to put their homepage out there so that anyone who was interested could find out about the place w/o dig for their main site.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by PolluX]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
looks like a beautiful place to stay. I betcha Fred is the most comfortable ghost in the U.S.

Actually, here's my nomination for "Most Haunted Lodge" pictured with its scary inhabitants:

[edit on 26-7-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ok i've just asked West Michigan Ghost Hunters to come out and do a formul investigation on the place. i have an amazing amount of research done on the place but will post it when my reasearch is finished. but it's pretty interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ok here's a news update, i may have West Michigan Ghost Hunters Society comming out to check the place out...IF it really is haunted then we'll find out, and hopefully with any luck we can find out by WHO it could be haunted by. i must admit this is difficult for me, i started this with a somewhat open mind, i'm just not sure what i believe. i believe in ghosts but up untill now (not counting on horrifieing experience) i've never really had an encounter. could this really be happening to me? but after awhile i'm starting to convince myself that is really is a haunting, it's becomming harder to maintain an open mind. dont worry everyone, soon to post more!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
WOW!!! I just used AOL SEARCH and got a hit. Unfortunately, this is what sent me looking in the first place. I searched for--
Michillinda Lodge , ghost

Haunted Lodge - Above Top Secret Conspiracy Community
5207 Scenic Drive, Michillinda Lodge, Whitehall, Michigan 49461 ... There is a resident ghost known as "Fred". Also known are closed off rooms and tunnels. ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Saint4God, I like the Red Green show too. I have used a quote from it in my signature for several months now.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
unfortunately this is the type of search that has to be done in person, you wont find anything on the internet about it...we're the first to make any posts about it anywhere on the internet.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
just to let everyone know....stay tuned to this posting. within a few days i'll post all the information i've recieved so far. FACTS only, no oppinions. but just to give you a teaser the freemasons have had a hand in this building since the begining, AND more then one death has occered here. along with all the info i have about the secret rooms, and strange happenings at michillinda lodge.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So, umwolves, where's the update? The suspense is killin' me. Couldn't have taken that long to get a haircut.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
One must have patience, for the results that are to be had will be worth wondering if this is real or not.

As for the library info, it will be complimented with other facts from the museum archives building.

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ohh, I'm being patient (for me). I'm just really curious to see what turns up. And I can only kill so much time trying to come up with the helix/religion thing. Press on...I can wait.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Soooo, is this dead in the water, or can we still look forward to some updates on this one?

Curiosity and all...

top topics

join