It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Varginha Alien Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Varginha Alien Case: Has this been discussed before?

superstar.everythingcyber.com:8080... ntersBrazil.rm

Please tell me what you think of this. I'd also like to hear your opinion on this Gazrock

[edit on 26-7-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Gazrock: I won't offer my opinion until you post yours. You research things like this much better than I.

respectfully,
Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Varghinia's an old case full of intrigue but old just the same. Gazrock will do it honors should he decide to give his professional thoughts though.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Start here by translating this Portuguese to English , easy as pie!!! ( If Lost click the American Flag !!! )

Unless you hear it from the Horses' mouth , its worthless!!!
Edit: In other words trust A. J. Gevaerd on this and other Brazilian cases. He was hand picked by J. Allen Hynek for gods sake! ( Back in the days. )

lost_shaman

[edit on 26-7-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I suppose your sending your thoughts to Gazrock?, Brazil is a lost soul. To this day the Gov and Military STILL run the show.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have a book on the subject, just haven't gotten around reading it.
Where is Gazrok anyway?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i think we have all scared gazrok off lately **my theory ** loool

our credulity has caused him to slam his head into the wall too many times and so hes recovering in a hospital

anyways
ill take a look into this and see what its all about

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

I suppose your sending your thoughts to Gazrock?, Brazil is a lost soul. To this day the Gov and Military STILL run the show.

Dallas

Don't Really understand what your talking about man?

Brazil admits ETV's enter thier air space , what more can we want from them? To openly share their files with Ufologist ? They've done that!

Just not this case , only because it was handled by the Army , not the Air Force .

Edit: BTW in my opinion Operation Prato ( Saucer) is one of the best , most well documented , and convincing cases I've ever researched.

So I don't see Brazil as a lost soul at all , more like a Diamond in the rough really.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Originally posted by Dallas

Dallas

Don't Really understand what your talking about man?

Brazil admits ETV's enter thier air space , what more can we want from them? To openly share their files with Ufologist ? They've done that!

Just not this case , only because it was handled by the Army , not the Air Force .

Edit: BTW in my opinion Operation Prato ( Saucer) is one of the best , most well documented , and convincing cases I've ever researched.

So I don't see Brazil as a lost soul at all , more like a Diamond in the rough really.

Are you sure they've acctually said Extra Terrestrial veichles?
Would be cool if they had.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phood

Are you sure they've acctually said Extra Terrestrial veichles?
Would be cool if they had.

I believe what they said was ," Advanced technology beyond thier comprehension", which would imply ETVs.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Gazrock: I won't offer my opinion until you post yours. You research things like this much better than I.

Don't wait for me, hehe...

I've been planning to dive head first into this case for a while now, but I've been pretty busy as of late. Rest assurred, it's certainly going to be the topic of my next little research project...and will likely (hopefully lead to sizable post series on it). It seems rather remarkable on the surface, but there are some things that don't add up, so it's a case of really weeding through the evidence...to see what outweighs what.... It may take a while though....

EDIT: Was just looking over my notes for this one, found some really good stuff, including the Wall Street Journal story that pretty much put the case on the map.... it should be a pretty good post, when I get around to it....

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

join