It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Center of universe is us.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:
Urn

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
BlackGuardXIII, it might be "just your own persnal conclusion" ....but it was well said all the same

[edit on 15-8-2005 by Urn]

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I stumbled upon a man by the name of Joe Parr, a reaserch engineer, who built a number of experiments associated with the pyramid produceing a sort of "energy bubble" surrounding it. This sphericl field would become opaque to all forms of energy - magetic, sonic. It required either free flowing ions of either polarity or acoustic energy to be produced. What I also found interesting is that centrifugal force excited the host particles.
www.keelynet.com...
About halfway down the page he desribes the devices used to generate this "energy bubble" that surrounded the pyramid(s).

Within this energy bubble, there are torsion waves present. The bubble actually harnesses these waves. This torsion or spinning effect is evident in spiral galaxies, which, in my view would be rather tiny. So there exists some sort of aetheric energy in which the atom is a vortex of.

The spherical orb surrounding the pyramid, which is static, is strengthened by absorbing dynamic torsion fields. Which can be strengthened by the electrostatic engery in the ions. This would be the glasosphere in my model. In which the ions in the plasma-like glass are present. Somehow I believe the vortexual shape of hurricanes beneath the glass are a subsequent result of this torsion energy as well.

: Yu V. Nachalov reports on Russian research into the field of torsion waves and how they are created by spinning objects.
www.xs4all.nl...

In my biblical understanding of the cosmos, where a central pyramid 1,500 miles wide x 1,500 miles long x 1,500 miles high is levitated in the center of the earth, and it is surrounded by a spinning spheric "energy bubble" which contains water on the inside surface and ice on the outside, and then is covered by thick dark clouds to prevent this illuminated pyramid 's light from being visible; I believe there is a connection.

In the book of Job, chapter 38, God is hypothetically telling Job where he was when he created the heaven and earth. He mentions how he laid the foundations of the earth. Due to the description of these "foundations": it's plainly clear that he describing a pyramidal form...He stretches a line upon it, he used measures(or courses), he suggests that it is levitating, and he says there is a corner stone(top) upon completion. In Revelation 21, John descibes the "New Jerusalem" coming down from heaven. He gives the dimensions.

ascension2000.com...

Fascinating also is that this "pyramid power" research that Russian scientists discovered after building several pyramids and placing all different types of objects in them and examining them over produced astounding results:

:
Two steep pyramids with 70-degree slope angles were constructed in Russia near Moscow, one at a height of 22 meters and another at a height of 44 meters [144 feet,]

ascension2000.com...

First they discovered that the drug venoglobulin when stored inside one of these pyramids, became 3 times more effective in fighting disease. Next, stored distilled water became more effective in restoring immune systems to infant, also, water didn't freeze in these pyramids even when the temperature fell to -6°F. The list goes on with more amazing results.

Now this Joe Parr guy made simple pyramid shapes and exposed them to differnt forms of radiation...
quote: He would then place sources of radio waves, magnetic fields, ion sources and radioactive sources inside the pyramids, and measure their strength outside the pyramids. From this study, he found that a spherical energy field surrounds any pyramid structure.
emphasis added.

:
After 13 years of studying this phenomenon, Parr found that a negative ion generator (air ionizer) would strengthen the orb, causing it to shield and hold in even more energy than before. ........ All of these observations again suggest that the spherical orb is a static torsion field that gathers around the pyramid, and is strengthened by absorbing dynamic torsion fields. These fields can be strengthened by the electrostatic energy in the ions or in the acoustic vibration of air,...

Interesting is some "air oinizers" use glass plates, that is, the ones which produce nitrogen oxides.

:
The Surround Air Ionizer produces a very clean-smelling and sweet ozone odor, which is very reminiscent of the fresh smell in the air after a thunderstorm. With the Surround Air purifiers, there is no "metallic" or "bleach-like" smell at all, since no nitrogen oxides are produced, which are produced by ozone air purifiers that use glass plates. Nitrogen oxides have a chemical smell, and can be a lung irritant.

www.peakpureair.com...

So, glass plates in air purifuers produce nitrogen oxides....

: Since no glass plates are used, no nitrogen oxides are produced.

www.peakpureair.com...

Is there nitrogen in the ionosphere?

:
This layer, the ionosphere or formerly the Kenneley-Heaviside Layer ( ca 1910) has an average density of about 100 electrons per cubic centimeter, together with the donor nitrogen and oxygen atoms.

Parr went further to discover the primary source of these torsion waves...
quote: Parr was very surprised to find out that the stream of X-rays from the center of our galaxy had abruptly shut off that day, and the anomaly was widely noted by astronomers. Other pyramid-energy shutdown events documented by Parr also corresponded precisely with drop-offs in our galaxy’s X-ray emissions, though he was unaware of this connection at the time the measurements were made.

This is another valuable piece of data, as it shows us that the center of the galaxy is actually our primary source of instreaming torsion wave energy.
ascension2000.com...

Yes folks, there is a center to the universe.

My initial verion, which I created 2 years ago is interpreted directly from scripture.

Notice the "cord" of light shooting out from the top of the pyramid, well this lines up perfectly with what the researchers discovered with conical or pyramidal shaped objects emitting torsion waves.

: So, let’s say that you have an object whose atoms are more heavily polarized for right-handed spin as opposed to left-handed spin. Now, let’s move back to our analogy of a sponge that is submerged in water. The vibrations at work will cause the sponge to be continually expanding and contracting in size at a very fast speed. If the sponge is a perfect sphere, then the sponge will be throwing off an equal amount of water in all directions at a steady flow rate. However, if the sponge were shaped into a cone, then each time that the sponge contracts, a greater amount of water will shoot out of the top of the cone as opposed to the other areas. This is easily visualized with the analogy of seeing water passing through a funnel. In the case of this analogy, the top of the cone would be releasing right-handed torsion waves.

and

:
9.7.6.3  A COLUMN OF “UNKNOWN ENERGY” APPEARS ABOVE THE PYRAMID

In the third of Golod’s experiments, the Joint-stock company “R&D Institute TTR” conducted studies of the air above the pyramid with a Russian instrument similar to radar known as a “military locator.” A column of “unknown energy” was detected at a width of 500 meters and a height of 2000 meters. Further studies confirmed that a larger circle of this energy surrounded the area above the pyramid in a 300-kilometer-wide range, with the highest concentration being directly above the vertical fulcrum of the pyramid. Golod’s team calculated that if such an energy column were to be produced electromagnetically, it would require all the energy of the various power plants in Russia combined. Furthermore, less rigorous was the observation that after the pyramid’s presence was established, an ozone hole that had existed over that area of Russia was seen to repair itself in only two months’ time.

The bible calls this column the "high arm" of light which proceeds out from the throne of God and its' rays hit the back of the sun.

Notice also the "four corners" at the base of the pyramid. Well this verifies that the bible has always been correct about this. There are literally 4 corners in the earth.

It's all coming together folks.

Stars are actually molecular in scale.

Fallacy of Stellar Nuclear Fusion

One of the flaws in this theory is the lack of neutrinos emitted into the atmosphere. Shrinkage of the sun is another.

: "[Gilliland's] first conclusion, from a battery of statistical tests, was that the over-all decline in solar diameter of about 0.1 seconds of arc per century since the early 1700s is real. "—*Op. cit., p. 594,

This would indicate that our sun's output of radiant energy is generated by this shrinkage, and not by hydrogen explosions (thermonuclear fusion) deep within it. In addition, if hydrogen was the solar fuel, then we should be receiving a very large quantity of neutrinos, but careful measurements reveal that they are arriving much more sparsely.

: "Geological evidence, however, indicates that the terrestrial crust [of earth] has an age of several billion years, and it is surely to be expected that the Sun is at least as old as the Earth . . We must conclude that, although gravitational collapse may play an important role during short phases of stellar evolution, another source must be responsible for most of the energy output of a star. "—*Eva Novotny, Introduction to Stellar Atmospheres and Interiors (1973), p. 248.

(I don't believe gravitational collapse plays any role in stellar evolution, however)

: Thus we see that the nuclear fusion theory of sunshine has a shaky foundation. In connection with this, it is of interest to note that spectrographic analysis of light from the sun, stars and galaxies does not match the spectrum from hydrogen explosions detonated by mankind. If the sun and stars were fueled by fusion, then their spectra should be the same as spectra of hydrogen bombs. But this is not the case; there are decided differences.

www.evolution-facts.org...

In my aetheric view of the cosmos, with a definitive center, the hydrogen electron does not "orbit" the nucleus as traditionally thought.

: There are no Electron Orbits! Whoever started the notion of electrons traveling around the nucleus like planets made a terrible blunder! If you have learned such an idea, discard it immediately. Instead, all calculations and all experiments show that no satellite-like orbital motion exists in the normal atom. Instead, there are standing wave patterns..... where the standing wave pattern is entirely spherical. The center of the electron pattern is also the center of the proton pattern. This is the normal situation of the H atoms in the universe; they have spherical symmetry, not orbits.

As Dr. Wolff suggests, the observed teardrop shapes of electron clouds are exactly what we would expect when seeing a “standing wave” of vibration. We remember that the hydrogen atom’s electron cloud was seen to have a spherical shape. This is also a direct indication that atoms are vortex formations, since the hydrogen atom is considered the “building block” of all the other elements, with one hypothetical “proton” in the nucleus and one hypothetical “electron” that is actually represented by the spherical cloud.

So when we look at pictures of stars like this. We can understand their true scale to be molecular.

This truth I'm sure will begin to emerge as accepted fact.

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbo

I stumbled upon a man by the name of Joe Parr, a reaserch engineer, who built a number of experiments associated with the pyramid produceing a sort of "energy bubble" surrounding it.

I stumbled upon an organization called NASA that has actual real pictures of the Universe instead of photo-shopped cartoons of pyramids. Seriously, NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) was launched earlier this month. It's traveling at a speed of 23,500 mph(source) , and in 6 months when it reaches mars it will be about 43 million miles away. How do we account for this if we are stuck in a sphere with a radius of less than 4,000 miles? At it's rate of speed it would crash through the pyramid in heaven in less than 17 minutes according to your theory.

Please go watch a video of the shuttle orbiting the earth, or visit the Apollo 11 multimedia site and view pictures of the Earth. The links I've just gave you goes to actual photographs. Please stop posting cartoons claiming that it's science. Also if I'm not mistaken there's already a thread for your subject. Stop hijacking any reference to the universe into your unfounded, baseless theory.

For those of you tired of seeing cartoons, here are some actual pictures of the Earth. Repeat these are not cartoons, these are undoctored photographs.

Wow! We live on the outside of a sphere.

The pretty blue ball that we call home.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I stumbled upon an organization called NASA ...

That was just priceless!!

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I might loose points for this BUTT its worth it.

This is an actual photo.

Mod Edit: Tastless Photo Removed.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Mod Edit: Tastless Photo Removed.

[edit on 18-8-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

see, I told you it was a photo

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Tastless "cartoon" indeed. How come he doesnt get the red medal for that? Shouldnt there be a "way above" vote for retarded bafoonery?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am speechless, honestly.

Well, everyone, please be considerate. It is totally posible for someone with a mental disorder to still be able to type. Mild retardation still leaves room for some function in society. Even if it is complete lunacy.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Oh and plumbo, an honest piece of advice-please go see an opthamologist. You really need to be able to tell the difference between a photo and a cartoon. You're a big boy now ok?

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by I_s_i_s
Oh and plumbo, an honest piece of advice-please go see an opthamologist. You really need to be able to tell the difference between a photo and a cartoon. You're a big boy now ok?

tsk tsk tsk.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is not rocket science, Rocky.

This is a tile from the Space Shuttle.

The abrasive coating on the tile is called frit.

Frit is dichroic glass, able to withstand high temperature. (higher than normal glass)

When frit rubs against glass at high speed, it is like sandpaper rubbing against wood.

(Do not touch the bottom...it is hot!!!)

Frit melts glass.

Space Shuttle melts through glass in the sky to come back to ground.

Rocky: "Gee Bullwinkle. If I were you I'd think twice about that."

Bullwinkle: "Well Rock, If you were me , and I were me then there'd be two of me and I'd have to think twice about that."

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
BULL#!!!

There is no evidence of glass in the sky and there never was.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Wow, I learned a lot today.

img.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1611av
Hello this is my second post.\

has any scientist ever talk about the north star and the earth... really talk about the reason? well, the north star the only star that doesnt move.
meaning that Earth is in the center of the universe. . . . Why?
there must be a reason.

I'm a geocentrist (and an AV1611 Bible reader too). Have you ever visited The Biblical Astronomer? It give some VERY good, scientific arguments for geocentricity.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1611av
the north star the only star that doesnt move.
meaning that Earth is in the center of the universe.

It does move. And, hell, it may not even be the North star for long, let alone forever. So why would you say something like that?

I am sorry for any rudeness contained within the next bit of text.

ATS Motto
eny Ignorance.
You: Ignorant

You are denied. The tribe has spoken.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Indeed, Polaris will not always be the north star. Vega also used to be the North star thousands of years ago.

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is my new favorite thread

Anybody else have a highly irreverent worldview to share? Personally, I lean toward Sir Bedevere's contention in 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' that the Earth is banana-shaped.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
www.fixedearth.com...

I am sorry i didn't read the replies, but here is a link if you are interested. I personally can't judge what they are saying... , but just for those interested.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I learned in college that if one is on an airplane flying at 500 miles an hour, his body cannot tell that. It appears from a centrists viewpoint, that the ground is just moving 500 miles an hour the other way. And it can be debated as to which one is moving, it all becomes relative. No absolute time or space. If the contention of that site really is what they claim, I would suggest they re-take some basic math, physics and geometry courses. Even highschool level should do it. I am no big fan of science overall, it is a rigid, skeptical, monolithic establishment that often perpetuates falsehoods rather than accept new information. They eventually get dragged into the new mode of thinking.... and someday these fixed earthers may also learn about vectors, acceleration, speed and distance measurement, etc. Then they can plot the various stellar objects themselves and redo all the work that the astronomers have confirmed for half a millenium. That should convince them that we go around the sun, which circles the milky way, etc. But maybe not, I have been amazed how the universities still teach an ice age model that is quite solidly proven to be wrong.
So, while I do see warts on the scientific behemoth, I also see how valuable it is. All those centuries of scientists, breaking things, burning things, and blowing things up...actually led to something. I am far from being an atheist, but I find much of science is solidly grounded.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." Albert Einstein

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
I learned in college that if one is on an airplane flying at 500 miles an hour, his body cannot tell that. It appears from a centrists viewpoint, that the ground is just moving 500 miles an hour the other way. And it can be debated as to which one is moving, it all becomes relative. No absolute time or space.

btw, BlackGuard, thanks for the links.

Although this fixed earth site is skewed in thinking that we live on the earth as opposed to in the earth, their grounded hypothesis is correct, and that is that the earth does not spin.

If you're logic to the "all is relative" as far as what is spinning, the earth or the heavens, consider gforce.

Why do astronauts experience gforce when they are traveling 25,000 mph before they enter space? Wouldn't they just feel nothing, like moving in a car?.

If the conventional view is accepted as fact, then we would experience a greater gforce at the equator than at the poles. We would be traveling 1,100 mph at the equator, and only 1mph at the poles.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by Plumbo]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join