It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete 9/11 Timeline ( interactive ).

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

The day before 9/11, Rumsfeld finally admitted to the press that two trillion dollars had gone missing from the Pentagon's books.

Actually, the accounting mess at the Pentagon was pretty common knowledge and has been the subject of numerous inquiries and investigation before and after 9/11/2001. In other words, there was no "admission", and this was not earth shattering news to anyone, except maybe you.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

There was EVIDENCE of much higher radiation levels at the Pentagon and the WTC :

The Radalert 50 is primarily a gamma ray detector and "detects only 7 percent of the beta radiation and even less of the [very short lived] alpha." This suggests that actual radiation levels may have been significantly higher than those detected by the doctor's Geiger counter. "The question is, why?" Folkers said. If the radiation came from the explosion and fire at the Pentagon, it most likely did not come from a Boeing 757, which is the type of aircraft that allegedly hit the building. --- "Boeing has never used DU on either the 757 or the 767, and we no longer use it on the 747," Leslie M. Nichols, product spokesperson for Boeing's 767, told AFP.

The same Radalert 50's were used around the Pentagon, see my 2005 posts about it in this thread.

When you combine these actual readings recorded by an apparatus that was not constructed to significantly record alpha and beta radiation, but mainly gamma radiation, with the fact that these detectors thus missed the bulk of the factual alpha and beta radiation, missing 93% of beta, and 99% of the present alpha radiation, it becomes obviously clear that, when low level radiation would have been emanated during micro-nuclear-devices utilization as proposed by Jeff Prager on 9/11, their radiation levels would have been nearly completely missed in the first days, and would have been completely lost the next Tuesday.
At the Pentagon and at the WTC.

Only (radioactive) dust sampling such as the USGS did in the first few days in New York, preserved those radiation levels, as I posted about already in 2005, and expressed my worries about it.

Those results have been analyzed now meticulously by Jeff Prager, and seem to prove my former 2005, and his recent 2012 thesis of use of micro-nuclear devices on 9/11.

And the realization of that sickening feeling is difficult to suppress, we all try to neglect in a somewhat desperate manner, what is so obviously evidenced by Jeff Prager.

I see up till now, no faulty reasoning in his 24 pages I linked to......

And the even more sickening conclusion should be, that the facts Jeff showed us, lead us to accepting the notion, that one or more governments are using for some time now, micro nuclear explosives on us, the global population.

Or can YOU refute Jeff's 24 pages long arguments?
I hope you, or someone else can, otherwise.........

I expect you understand that these, every time again launched, counter arguments about terrible radiation levels (gamma) after use of conventional nuclear devices, are not valid when having read Jeff's 24 pages arguments, based on and combined with those early USGS reports regarding their 9/11 dust sampling.
His evidence points at very low level radiation emitting nuclear devices.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My thesis however :
Or perhaps Jeff's evidence points as well at the use of "conventional" cutting charges/ thermobaric explosives on 9/11, with relatively thick circular strips of depleted uranium instead of copper strips (my suspicion, based on my barometric bombs research), to cut with those supersonic, very hot and heavy depleted uranium circular plasma fronts, those thick, heavy steel columns and beams on every fourth floor of the Twin Towers. Which could also have produced comparable nuclear fission delay cycles products and the same relations in decay products found in the resulting dust.

Thus we ended up with those neatly cut 40 feet long pieces of steel beams and columns, that fitted so well on those standard flatbed trucks driving to the boats to Freshkills Island.

Of course, we should not forget that at the WTC construction stages in the sixties and seventies, the same standard lengths of steel will have been used on the same standard length of trucks......And thus we can suspect that same steel to have been broken at their ends in their welds or bolds, during the collapse sequence, into their original same 40 feet lengths.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fission Products- All of the radioactive materials which escape from an atomic bomb when it explodes, are basically the broken bits of uranium atoms. These are new radioactive materials, called "fission products", which are created by the splitting of uranium atoms. There are hundreds of them. They all have different names, and different chemical and biologically properties. Most of them did not exist in nature before the advent of nuclear technology.
These radioactive materials, which are called fission products -- the ones in the bomb fallout and in nuclear reactors -- should not be confused with the other radioactive materials, which are the decay products of uranium. The decay products of uranium are due to radioactive disintegration. They are about two dozen in number, and they occur in nature because uranium does. When you talk about fission products, however, you are dealing with completely different substances. They are created only inside nuclear weapons or nuclear reactors. They are the leftover pieces of uranium atoms which have been violently broken apart by the fission process. There are over 300 of them altogether, when you consider that -- being radioactive -- each of the fission products also has its own decay products!

Depleted uranium is a by-product of the nuclear reactor processes, it's the leftover "unusable" but still slowly decaying uranium. It's used in the Gulf Wars at criminal high levels by the USA and GB. The Brits have decided not to use it anymore, after they found out what the effect on their own troops were and on the "locals". The USA, I have no idea, but knowing their past military records, I won't be surprised when they hardheadedly still use it. No matter what the effects are on friend or foe. US Major Rokke investigated the Gulf Wars Syndrome.....
They lined up in the fifties, rows of young enlisted soldiers to test the effect of their first nuclear bombs....No volunteers....Lots of cancer deaths afterwards.
Just as nowadays, with that crazy depleted uranium waste. Tons and tons of it they have to get rid of. At their killing fields.

Major Rokke became a victim of his own ordered on him, investigation, and started to campaign against the military brass using such dishonorable weapons. He has incurable cancers now.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
the timelne has always confused me that is what brought me here explain this new york is 5 hours behind the uk but at 9.30 am uk time people heard about this thats 4.30 am in new york . i saw it at 11.20am uk on the tv go to thread SEPT 11TH 2001 PERSONAL STORIES 10 YEARS ON page 7 top TIIGER MOUNTAIN page 9 facchino page 14 manta 78
same story but the time all you got to do is ask around

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join