It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

childhood experience?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
When i was a child sometimes at night I would have the sensation that everything in the room would start to get really big. The feeling would make me cry and my mom would have to probably read me stories to help me sleep. Big deal right? Through my teenage years I never experiened this. I am now 25. During the weekends (when i don't have to work) I start to get this exact feeling when playing video games. It is as if my conscious wants to leave my body but i resist it. (i have scoliosous (sp?) and i constantly have the urge to leave my body, i.e. lots of pain) The thing is if I try to have an O.O.B.E. i don't think I would want to return. I don't think that I had the pain as a child (curvature of the spine gets worse over time) so are my experiences as a child connected to my current situation? I know there are medical procedures to correct my spine... but alcohol is soo much cheaper

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hmmm, yeah, this is interesting. I know of something similar. My grandfather died from cancer a few months ago, and during the last couple of weeks he was alive, he kept mumbling that he wanted to "get on the other side of himself," which I think means he wanted to get out of his body. And I also believe that he was in and out of his body a few days before he physically died. Lots of strange things happened then.

But yeah, I think people in any kind of pain can "leave" the situation in a variety of ways. I don't know why this would have happened to you as a child if you weren't in pain, unless it's because of the same reason that children see ghosts and are just more open to the other side.

Just my two cents.

new topics

join