It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Has Our Own Super Hero Gone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
this is a game now???

interesting...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
what does "the winner will receive 100,000 ATS points in each forum" mean???

now that is interesting...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is the "Skeptic Signal" possibly somewhere around 1420MHzR?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Theres an ATS user called TheRealSkepticOverlord.

Registered on 02/27/05
Never posted anything
Last active: 01/01/70 6:00

Interesting

I have found something on another forum with ScepticOverlord reffering to ATS, but I don't know what to make of it. It is from www.darkgovernment.com.

The only similarities I see between "REAL ScepticOverlord" and this page I found is the date that ScepticOverlord registered.

If you click on the link you see the dates are both the same.

The one from ATS "Last active: 01/01/70"
The one from www.darkgovernment.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
The only similarities I see between "REAL ScepticOverlord" and this page I found is the date that ScepticOverlord registered.

Nope...that guy was a poser.
Not a real superhero at all...just a guy with his undies outside his pants and a towel for a cape.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What the heck, i'll try (almost) anything once.

*Calling SO*
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've got a headache

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I did a search for "Genuine Sceptic Signal" with the normal ATS search, not the Google one and came up with this page with the post author of Springer.

The problem is I can't get into the page as it just brings up a blank screen whatever I click. And in the last 20 posts by springer it is deleted if you search for them in his member profile. hmm

Thread topic / pages Post Author PostID replies views Last post

PTS Possible fun
new game/contest
for members Springer 1585365 5 49 -26-2005 @

02:07AM
Last post by Majic

[edit on 7-26-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks to this contest I've been digging around in old threads, mostly from early 2004.
People on ATS used to be tight. Did the 2004 US elections change that?
It just seemed like a friendlier time back then.

About finding the signal...
Am I missing something? I feel like I don't have a clue on where I'm supposed to be looking or supposed to be doing.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think I have found something.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

DEAR DIARY,

something strange happened today at the ATS offices.....i arrived early to do some filing work for simon and SO......the offices were empty apart from some drunk reptillians that were a sleep on the couch in the illuminati library from the party they had in there the night before.......i went down to level '3' to get some more 'binders'.....imagine my shock when i saw the restricted access doors to level 4,5,6,7 and 8 were wide open!!.....the security guards werent at their posts.

i debated for a few minutes wether or not to go inside and have a look...then decided i had to find out what was going on in there.....

after walking down the dimly lit corridoors for a what seemed ages i came to an elevator....i cautiously entered it and selected the 'down' option...the doors slid shut and the lift started to desend......a chill ran down my spine.

when they opened again i was stood in a giant hangar......as far as the eye could see were all manner of flying disks and saucers....i was gob smacked....i can only remember being that shocked back in 1935 when totenham FC actually won a game.

i looked around for a bit and decided my favourite ship was definatley that one from 'flight of the navigatior'....but just as i was about to go inside i heard a noise coming from the other end of the hall......

imagine my suprise as i saw 3 really drunk 'predators' stumble across the hangar and get into a ship!!!...they started it up....went flying forward straight into the back of a parked vrill flying disk!!.....one of the predators wobbled out and politley left what i can only presume was his name and address under the wiper blade of the vrill craft......he then re-boarded his own ship and the craft soared skyward through a hole in the hangar ceilling.

what the hell was going on i wondered?.....i looked in the direction they had come from and saw lights coming from another room......i walked towards it and entered.....

the sight that met my eyes astounded me........there in full swing was a giant party....a phat bass line was banging out of a giant sound system......about 30 imperial stormtroopers came whizzing past me doing the conga!......a group of 'aliens' were sat in a corner booth toking a giant bong......'apollo' from battlestar galactica was chatting up the bird with the 3 boobs from 'Total Recall'...at the bar........Queen Amedala was busting some groovy moves With DA-cruz on the podium!..........Daystar was showing some greys a card trick!......SO was break dancing on the centre stage........and simon was sitting in the VIP lounge having a martini with optimus and some fine honeys from the 'Outer Centuri' volley ball team!

What the hell was going on?????........it was only Fetts birthday party wasnt it!!

apparentley id been invited but i hadnt got my invitation because they were all given out in 'chat' and because im hardly ever in there i hadnt picked it up!!

lesson learned diary.....go into chat a bit more.

night,night dear diary.

this is getting strange, I have got Goose pimples.

switchblade

[edit on 26-7-2005 by switchblade]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What is this?

The webmail.abovetopsecret.com blacklist

I all so got an applause for my last post in this thread.

maybe so is in hiding?

[edit on 28-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That looks like a list of blocked addresses so they wont go to ATS webmail accounts.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So it is Probable nothing then OK.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   

lesson learned diary.....go into chat a bit more.

switchblade, I thought that might of been a clue. I just went to chat for the first time and I didn't see anything relevant.
It would be nice to find out what that applause you got was for

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well that was posted by Optimus Fett. I thought it was jokingly. If that is a clue then obviously Optimus is in on it.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I bet he got trapped in the black labrinyth. Hence the black band and alll the lost and the labrinyth and stuff..The black labrinyth game may finally be over.

[edit on 113131p://000711 by cpr12r]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well if this has anything to do with black labrintyh im done searching. that game is confuzzling.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I got a secondary stratergy on callin him yo..... THERE ARE POLITICS ON ATS SAVE US SAVE US!!!!!! MASTER SO SAVE US!!! SUPER HERO SO!

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9890
Well that was posted by Optimus Fett. I thought it was jokingly. If that is a clue then obviously Optimus is in on it.

It was also from way back in April.

I figured maybe there was an unintentional clue there. I don't think Fett is in on it or that this game was conceived in April.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wait.... this alll happened around the tiem when ATSsplit up. Adn now the whole new board points thing. (dealing with the ATS tax) it is ATSsplitting up. Skeptic Guy left cause the place he was protectign was splitting up. Reunited we must become for him to return!!! The black band was about ATS being divided and wow... I think that's it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join