It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Has Our Own Super Hero Gone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Rumors from disneyland, ATS superhero took mickey's costume

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yes! Theyre Here has arrived. As the side kick of SO this must mean that SO will return.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I just did a image google for "UM_Gazz" and this one popped up.

I don't know how that happened, unless it could have somehow found this discussion, is it possible for that to happen that quick?

I can assure you, I am not SO, I wish I was, but there is only one super hero ever to have existed anywhere like this.

And that was here at ATS, exclusive and no where else will you or anyone find this "hero".

There must be some way to find him, or what happened to him... or perhaps send a signal to him to come back here.. we need a real super power, super hero, to help deny ignorance here.. NOW!!

Any more ideas??

Gazz

[edit on 26-7-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hmmmmmm do I sense some clues to a mystery. This may be a game after all. SO where is it, I think I see a clue, but where oh where and what will it do?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
UG...it DOES happen that fast......our posts are IMEDIATLY picked up by google, so its not a mystery.......he googled your name and got your most recent post, simple.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
hmmmmmm do I sense some clues to a mystery. This may be a game after all. SO where is it, I think I see a clue, but where oh where and what will it do?

Not a game at all, just some questions.

Come on, it is simple.. the SO Super Hero was here for a very long time at ATS, if you've been here for very long you should know what I am talking about.

Where did he go? Why?

And how do we bring him back?

If you want to think of this as a game then fine, bring us some real answers and I will be more than happy to find some way to reward you for that.

Gazz

[edit on 26-7-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think with the passing of the political mania and the advent of the seemingly endless code changes, SO has moved on to more mundane tasks. Simon posted an explanation of this some while back, if I remember correctly. Code changing around here is like street fixing in Albuquerque.

[edit on 2005/7/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I believe our Hero was last seen in the company of these three

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Last I remember he was given up to represent ATS in paid advertising.

The ad appeared on drudge.com.

I think that was why he left. He became the property of ATS advertising.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hmm... I often have wondered what has happened to SO. My best guess is that he was eliminated by Disney. I guess they didn't want SO to take the spot light off of some Disney clone.

That or SO is writing his own comic book series. Now I'd pay to see that.

Oh yeah and when I look for SO on google images, I also get this;

Hmm.... Mini-skeptic.... Makes me wonder what really happened to SO.

[edit on 7/26/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
We have a great NEED oh brilliant members... Chaos and Ignorance UNdenied threatens the ATS Metropolis!

We MUST find the REAL SkepticOverlord Call Signal and activate it!

The first member who locates the GENUINE Skeptic Signal and uses it to call our mighty hero back into service will receive a FREE "Skeptic Overlord Signature Series" shirt from the new ATS Stuff Store, as well as 100,000 points in each forum (when the new points system is in-place).

PLEASE HELP! Find our HERO!

Springer...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This sounds like a buch of bots trying to have a good time. I never heard of SO, for one. But I like the sound of deny ignorance.

Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall piss you off.

So?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Shirted Stuff

Originally posted by Springer
The first member who locates the GENUINE Skeptic Signal and uses it to call our mighty hero back into service will receive a FREE "Skeptic Overlord Signature Series" shirt from the new ATS Stuff Store, as well as 100,000 points in each forum (when the new points system is in-place).

Well, there you have it. It's official.

Groin injury.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
With that Hammer I sure could use you on Link 'Bolero of Fire", lev 3 right-side to lev 4.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Go here and read this about half down....someone around here likes postin elsewhere...

well, our hero has been spotted posting elsewhere under close, yet different names....hmmm.....

on a side note...the orginal story in the post is pretty heavy. I think it was on here to..think its him? or a poser?

[edit on 26-7-2005 by spliff4020]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here is the original creator, now how do you turn it on.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Theres an ATS user called TheRealSkepticOverlord.

Registered on 02/27/05
Never posted anything
Last active: 01/01/70 6:00

Interesting

[edit on 26/7/05 by subz]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hmmm I found a thread of him protecting newbies. 70.85.38.56... Its about the 15th post down. Though this post is dated 6/2/2005. When was he last seen? maybe this was his last piece of work

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have found an old post where Mirthful Me uses the Skeptic Signal.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enough is enough

Where for art thou, Skeptic Overlord?

Does thou art not see the SO signal painting across the burnished sky with thine keen eyes?

Oh, that you would smite this villainous oaf with thy divine hammer and might!

Where art thou, Red Avenger of threads, Smooth Skulled Reaver of posts... has thou abandoned thy flock?

Oh, woe is me...

I never did see SO in that thread so maybe it didn't work.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have it too!
(From when I was EIC).

I SHALL NOT RUIN THE GAME!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join