It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of weapons do aliens use?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I was just thinkin about this... I think aliens must have interesting weapons if they have them.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm sure that they've evolved some pretty cool physical weapons. I've heard about High-Pitched squeals, that can deafen, or even make a target's eardrums burst. Although, if they did use firearms of any sort, they'd probably be of the sort that uses ions moving at an incredible rate. On the other hand, they may use something like a lightsaber. I'm not sure either.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I don't think I've ever come across a story where the aliens used handguns.

however, UFOs have disabled the weapons of jets vectored in on an intercept course. This happened when an Iranian F-4 tried to lock onto one in the 70s, over Tehran, for instance. I don't know if you consider that ability a 'weapon'.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
I don't think I've ever come across a story where the aliens used handguns.

however, UFOs have disabled the weapons of jets vectored in on an intercept course. This happened when an Iranian F-4 tried to lock onto one in the 70s, over Tehran, for instance. I don't know if you consider that ability a 'weapon'.

That is very interesting either way..

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah I'd say that the most common "weapon" used during close encounters is the EMP type device or something that incapacitates a person.

top topics

join