It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the Problem

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
we were not attacked by ISLAM!!!!

we're were attacked by Saudi Arabia for god sakes. where did these people all come from? Where is Wahhabism promoted, tolerated and an intricate part of government?

I hope you know what Wahhabism is....If this thread had said Wahhabism is a problem, I think i would be okay with it.

If you get to the specifics and stop the blanket statements, maybe we can finally get to truth and see that even Islam is currently under threat, not just you westerners and Christians.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Actualy on 9/11 we were attacked by a monster of our own creation orriginaly intended to do exactly what he did, but was only supposed to do to the communists. sounds to be like it was our own corrupt policies in the 70's and 80's comming back to bite us in the ass.

As for this is what they look like... you remind me of soldiers in VN looking for asain people named "Charlie"

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I agree but why aren't moderate muslims informing on these people? Their views are discussed and preached in mosques in the UK but hardly-ever reported to the authorities.

Is it this old 'fellow muslim' crock again?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
You and others in here are the ones confused...not me. I see clearly who my enemy is and they look just like this:

Just One Link:

At Least SEVEN of the 9-11 Hijackers are STILL ALIVE

BBC News: Hijack Suspects Alive and Well

[edit on 27/7/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
we were not attacked by ISLAM!!!!

we're were attacked by Saudi Arabia for god sakes. where did these people all come from? Where is Wahhabism promoted, tolerated and an intricate part of government?

I hope you know what Wahhabism is....If this thread had said Wahhabism is a problem, I think i would be okay with it.

If you get to the specifics and stop the blanket statements, maybe we can finally get to truth and see that even Islam is currently under threat, not just you westerners and Christians.

ahh what is Wahhabism? I do believe its a form of Islam.........
The taliban is ahhh ISLAMIC
The London bombings were 'muslim"
"death to America" is chanted by Iranian muslims
on Sept 11 the muslims were dancing in the streets in Gaza
The "nation of Islam" promotes the murder of Jews.....

Gezzzz............Islam is the Problem................

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
FEAR is the PROBLEM.

October 27, 2004, the BBC aired one of its documentaries in the Fear series. This episode was titled The Power of Nightmares.

Ah yes, The Power of Nightmares

Anyone interested in origins and methods of terrorism, world politics and wars should watch this briliant documentary.
It explains in great detail, using actual facts, how we got into this mess.

Deffinitely a must-see for everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bush43
ahh what is Wahhabism? I do believe its a form of Islam.........

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Ive met too many good Black men to prejudge the whole race.

but you wouldnt want your daughter to marry one right? We have had this talk before

OOH! Touche'.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes Souljah, Im not sure why Bush is protecting the Saudi's...so your point is well taken. In many ways Bush has let us Conservatives down, but he is the best we have right now.

The subject here is Islam....Islam...Islam.

Their war against "everyone" started a lonnngggg time ago and it continues to this day.

In fact let me break it down in one sentence.....pay attention now.

-FOR THE MOST PART, MUSLIMS DON'T GET ALONG WITH ANYONE THAT IS NOT MUSLIM-

Hows that? Its the raw truth and thats what is needed in ATS, not filtered CNN, Fox and CBS propaganda, just the honest truth.

Ask yourself why Muslim communites in Europe and America do not assimulate well....and you will see Im correct in my "one sentence" theory.

Maximu§

[edit on 013131p://333 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
islam is not the problem ppl are in fact look at the usa for example the USA government is at war with iraq and the affgans but we never see other nations invading the usa why cause the usa can invade who it likes or choooses america has commited more war crimes then any other nation on this earth and now u ppl are buying it all after sept 11 it just dose not add up bush the master mind had more to gain then anybody out there not the iraqies not osama bin laden its them they and who want to control you and every body els its all about the new world order and lets not forget the jews who new about 911 before it took place were was they why didnt the many thousands of jews show up on that rainy day well its cause they new and were warnd are we not human is it just them they believe in saving well i have news for u all beware cause israel is la place fool of wolfs hidding in sheeps skin and behind there evil mask is more then meets the eyes they run the usa media they run hollywood they run almost everything ppl wake up
ur billions of tax diollars are going to israel for what to kill the plo's then who thats right then america will step down for israel to take over the world remember THE MEDIA LIES ITS NO BIG SUPRISE islam is not the blame but its the jews who hide in shame like cats running after mice now roll the dice and think twice

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This is the thing with the infromation highway.

Anything you want to see or get info that supports you opinions its there.

If you want to find things that say all Islam is bad you will find it, if you want to find things that say America is Evil you can find it. Because we all have opinions.

This is the thing to single out a whole group because something a small sect does.

In every group you are going to have people that see things totally diffrent, so balme the whole? NOT right.

I m sure we have some sons and daughters of Islam here on this board, you are singling them out also, may not mean too but you are. You are telling them there is something wrong with them. That they are breed to be terrorist, NOT right.

How can we ever be friends if we dont stop to see whats REALLY going on instead of just blaming the whole. Believe it or not Islam preaches peace.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

JAK

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Ah yes, The Power of Nightmares

Deffinitely a must-see for everyone.

The Power Of Nightmares - just a heads up because I found it very interesting.

Here are a couple of threads that may be of interest regarding this programme:
Jak

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Now read my lyrics

WHY THE MEDIA LIE'S ' Lyrics by rockcityfunk

Headlines, staring in your face, trying to catch your eye's
with a tast Question, words lie's upon the page only criticize
Speculation dramatized
Deception, scene selling magazines
Perception, revealing what to see on your TV screen
twisting the minds
Media lie's
It's an evil in disguise
Media lie's
Your privacy denied
Media lie's in your eye's
media lie's no surprise
media lie's and victimize
Expose the darkest side
Media lie's
Manipulate the lines
Media lie's the times
Investigate the crime
Media lie's
Discretion left behind
Media lie's
You've seen it all before
Media lie's
Still you want some more
MEDIA LIVE = EVIL lie's spell it backwards
Expose the darkest side
Media lie's
Manipulate the lines
Media lie's
Investigate the crime
Media lie's
Discretion left behind
Media lie's
You've seen it all before
Media lie's
Still you want some more Twisting the facts the way they fit
Media schemes based on piles of #
Serving a game of political might
Wrapped up in objectivity to your delight
Media tales, media lies - Can the truth really be that nice
Media tales, media trash - Playing the game power through cash
Media tales, media lies - Every fact does have it's price
Yea, eat it up! i cant take no more this hole things started even before the War how do you win peace you dont die for it you dont go to war for it you peace for it stop the WAR the media lie's
the monsters are taking it all killing the week george w bush you make me sick you and the other pricks tony-blair ariel-sharon john-howard now you see the real cowards gathering in packs thinking of places to attak who's next

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This suggests that if Islam is removed from Earth then the War On Terrorism will be over.
Eradicating Islam will not stop terrorism.
It wont even stop the Islamic extremists.
How would you remove Islam? Kill or force 1 billion people to convert religion? That is ridiculous .
To even attempt something as foolish as that would only give these extremists more support for attacking 'westerners'.

Hitler believed that Aryan superiority was being threatened by the Jews who, he argued, were lazy and had contributed little to world civilization.(That sounds familiar I think something similar was said on this thread.)
He believed that the Jews were involved with the Communists in a conspiracy to take over the world. So what did he do to remove the 'Jewish threat'? He Killed 6 million Jews. Is that what the 'western world' will want to do to take care of the 'Islam problem'?
I read what some anti-Islamic posts have to say and it looks like the holocaust starting all over again. Who will become the real terrorists if this was to happen?
If you want to make Islam your enemy then this what will happen, no? Or was there a non-violent way for taking care of the 'Islam problem'? Not by the sounds of the anti-Islam posts I've read here.

What about the Muslim-American people? How would America take care of this 'Islam problem'?
Following the attack on Pearl Harbor thousands of Japanese-Americans were taken from their homes and placed into camps. None of them were charged for a crime and the government was not aware of any of them actually being spys.
Is that how the Muslim-American 'problem' should be taken care of? Will these Muslims be stripped of their civil rights because 'Islam is the problem'? Or was there a civil way for taking care of the 'Islam problem'? Not by the sounds of the anti-Islam posts I've read here.

There are almost 10 million Muslims in America. To combat the 'Islam problem' will you put them in camps or put them in the gas chamber?

[edit on 27/7/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We become the problem when we do not watch and profile.

If we had the sense to watch what is going on around us. In our own neighborhoods and in the surroundings we pass through, no matter what part of the world we are in, it would put a major crimp in the ability of the terrorists.

We are told profiling is bad. Not good, but very necessary. I agree that Muslims are the worst enemy of the world right now, but in the past it was the IRA, KKK, fascists, and the rest of the killers of the innocent people who these animals believe it is and was there right to kill and maim.

These killers may dress and pass for our goodly neighbors and friends but they will slit your throat in the blink of an eye unless you start to look around, open your eyes and see what is going on around you. Report what you see, hear and smell to the proper authorities and you are no longer part of the problem, but part of the solution.

Our soldiers, police and intelligence operatives need our help, thanks and cooperation. They lay their lives on the line every day so we can live in a free society. If we don't have the guts to stand up to help them, then we deserve what we get. Being afraid and hiding under the table is what the enemy wants us to do. It is time for all of us to stand up and do the right thing, before it is to late and the terrorists are at our door, on our trains, flying more of our planes and doing what we let tham do.

It is time to seek out the enemy. To find them no matter what the cost to ourselves. To watch, listen and think. To help them be killed. Other options have never worked in times of war and like it or not we are in a war for our survival.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
This suggests that if Islam is removed from Earth then the War On Terrorism will be over.
Eradicating Islam will not stop terrorism.
It wont even stop the Islamic extremists.
How would you remove Islam? Kill or force 1 billion people to convert religion? That is ridiculous .
To even attempt something as foolish as that would only give these extremists more support for attacking 'westerners'.

But wait, isn't the conversion or extermination of everyone that is not a muslim exactly what the radical muslims (and the silent majority of the rest of islam?) behind all this terrorism want? So, they should be allowed to exterminate us, but we can't do anything to them.

What a load ....

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
But wait, isn't the conversion or extermination of everyone that is not a muslim exactly what the radical muslims (and the silent majority of the rest of islam?) behind all this terrorism want? So, they should be allowed to exterminate us, but we can't do anything to them.

What a load ....

I take it you have selected the gas chamber option?

By killing innocents you have become just like the terrorists. This is what you want? Terror versus terror?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
isn't it the goal of Christianity to convert all the pagans of the world?
you may not resort to hostile actions in present time, but withholding aid from those you claim to offer it to until they convert is just as bad imo.

Villagers furious with Christian Missionaries
Priest accused of conversion arrested in MP

[edit on 7-27-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
islam is not the blame dont fall down in shame the media is always fast to blame
the media is eating your brain ask your self what is there to gain evil media lie's live 365 evil
days a year its america who fears that islam is on the rise dont be suprised
switch off the media and read find out what islam really says about man kind it says killing a man is like killing humanity and saving a man is like saving humanity
now read the book of the jews and see for ur self what it teaches and says about christians you would be shocked to really see what they think about christians heres the link www.talmudunmasked.com...
www.rense.com...
www.wckkkk.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
isn't it the goal of Christianity to convert all the pagans of the world?

[edit on 7-27-2005 by worldwatcher]

NO, to spread the good word is not to "convert". The purpose is to tell the planet that redemption is possible, then its up to them to accept or reject. Passive approach for now.

Islam is convert or die. And don't start with the crusade BS. Or the "inquisition". Niether was about the "gospel". Islam was founded on WAR........................

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join