It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the Problem

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Ive met too many good Black men to prejudge the whole race.

but you wouldnt want your daughter to marry one right? We have had this talk before

Is this true? Can you point us to the thread, Amuk? I love these threads actually. They expose the racist bigots for who they really are, racist bigots.

Is this true Maximus? Are you a racist bigot?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart
You like being a 'warrior' don't you?

Im too damn old (43) to play soldier games now Roy, all I can do now is cheer our boys at the front as best I can, prepare my oldest boy for Army service and send money to help US Army families that are struggleing.

Radical Islam is a skidmark on the underpants of society and it will be cleaned up or destroyed.

I don't think there's one thinking conservative in ATS who enjoys this war....seeing our boys get KILLED and DIS-MEMBERED by back-stabbing scum using roadside bombs.....Seeing Iraqi kids get blown all over the place by 18 year old brainwashed Monsters.....Watching the rest of the Arab world standing on the sidelines while their youth spout hate, Jihad and violence against fellow Muslims, Christians, Jews and Hindu's....as the clerics and leaders blame "Zionism"

I sure hope the moderate ones step up and take control of Islam.....I really do. Cause if they can't control the mad-dogs they bred, than we will.

Maximu§

[edit on 013131p://333 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This thread just goes to show that this board is run by the PRO-Israel. There was a thread where the focus was "All about Israel" and it got moved. But They will let this thread runs for months, Bloody hipocrates

D

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
xmotex, you have a bad habit of going back to the crusades and other ancient history to justify Muslim anger.

Face it, a majority of Islamic people living overseas Hate Westerners and it has nothing to do with the Crusades. It has everything to do with Islam.

Is that so hard for you to understand? They are living in a FAILED society and they (Typical Muslims) blame everyone for their ills..except themselves.

Their Poor, un-educated, Inbred and angry. Islam has given NOTHING to the modern world except hatred and Jihad.

Max

[edit on 023131p://222 by LA_Maximus]

I have to say the Muslims I know all hate the thing that are going on right now with all these extremists murdering innocent people. All the extremist imam's aren't making life easy for moderate Muslims. The muslims I know are all law-abiding, and very hard working. Some of them work as doctors and others in various public positions. So I can't say that Muslims have "given nothing to the modern world".

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I will take your silence pertaining to my question as an "affirmative".

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
LA_Maximus i really feel sorry for you. Are you in the KKK ?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sand_man
This thread just goes to show that this board is run by the PRO-Israel.

Interesting.

Nearly 20 percent of Israel's population are Arab Israelis.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
sand_man
It was your thread that just got closed, the parody of this thread, no?

I think the fact that it got closed had less to do with the fact that it was anti-israel, and more to do with the fact that the thread lacked substance.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

(You can check my track record on this site, I have no allegiance to Zion, nor Mecca, I'm mildly anti-all-religions at my best.)

Next time you want to do a parody of a thread that offends you, try harder to make it substantive. It will stay up longer.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Trust me i try but all the good stuff gets moved. And i get U2U like this

"We keep a running updated automated long of topic moves and a quick check revealed that the topic thread that you are asking about was moved from the War on Terrorism Forum to the PTS board to the Slug-Fest forum.

Don't ask me why, cause I have no clue as to that.
What I would humbly suggest is that if you do not agree with the move, then to file a complaint. All complaints are reviewed by the Staff and Council members and action is taken, if applicable."

which is just lame talk for: i have had the poor jewish readers play the violin for me and want it moved. What
do they have on everyone to get there way all the bloody time ?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sand_man, your thread was closed because it had no point.

You don't like this one, I understand that.

Your thread took a story about illegal finances in an Israeli campaign and turned it into your opportunity to rant about Israel taking over the world.

It's not up for discussion. Threads of no substance that are clearly intended to offend people and bait angry reactions out of people are shut. Period.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I'd like to bring two topics to your attention again:

TA-911: Flight to 911 - Al-Qaeda's Goal of al Khalifa

The radical Islamic beliefs followed and taught by Al-Qaeda are considered part of Islamism. Islamism is a broad term encompassing all forms of Islamic fundamentalism. Included in these movements are the Shi'ites, certain Wahhabis (in particular in Saudi Arabia), certain Deobandis (in India), the Taliban, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Hamas, the Hizbulla, Islamic Jihad, Jama'at Islamia and Sunni Islamists. Al-Qaeda represents a conjoining of the Saudi Wahabbis, via Osama bin Laden, and the Sunni Islamists.

Unlike the tolerance and coexistence which can be found in the modern -day Islamic world, Islamists believe that [...]

and:

TA-911: Flight to 911 - The Nuclear Bomb of Islam

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

which is just lame talk for: i have had the poor jewish readers play the violin for me and want it moved. What

If I Were A Rich Man Monkeys, not just for Tevye anymore...

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

then I am sure you would have no problem in blaming some Muslims for contributing to the mess we have now? Those that preach suicide bombing is the way to god, those who practice slavery, are also involved in the drug trade, etc? To ignore the targeting of children just because the murderers were Muslim is JUST as ignorant as ignoring the fact Saddam was our buddy a few years back.

If the answer is yes we are on the same page.

Oh we are on the same page.

This thread, like many others, puts the blame for terror on wrong people and wrong sources.
I have no problem with blaming certain Muslims, as long as you blame those who ARE really responsible.

All the gladiators, warriors and wannabe bad-asses who offer their "final solutions" for muslim problem have probably never heard of Sayyid Qutb, the man who started the whole thing (Muslim Broderhood, then Egyptian Islamic Jihad that was renamed Al-Qaeda then in the 90s). They are not aware that it is Zawahiri who is leading Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden is only a symbolic leader with money (much like how goverments work, the presidents are symbolic figures, the real leaders are behind the scenes).
I am also pretty much sure that they do not know WHY the whole thing started in the first place.
LA_Minimus (
), does the fight against secularism in Egypt in the 50s mean anything to you? Have you heard of it? How about the murder of Anwar Sadat in 1981?

Actually let me help you all:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

You see, discussing this would be a meaningful discussion.

"Islam is the problem" is just idiotic.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
It is essential that the Muslim world wake up to the fact that it has a jihadist death cult in its midst.

If it does not fight that death cult within its own body politic, it is going to infect Muslim-Western relations everywhere.

Only the Muslim world can root out that death cult.

Rebekka

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
My main beef with Muslims is that they seem unwilling to stamp out this fundamentalism. It thrives in all these muslim governed countries with the tacit approval of the government and to some extent the people. Why don't they prove to the rest of the world that this isn't true Islam and stamp out the fundamentalism ? It seems that a great many condone it, by the simple fact that they do bugger all to contain and destroy it.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I've been thinking with my head instead of my heart about this all day.

For what its worth, I think Islam is responsible for the competitive high-tech world we are living in today.

How so?

The predatory pressure exerted by Islam against the West from day one has driven the Europeans out of their idyllic peasant existance into the evolutionary battlefield. This pressure led to the introduction of industrialism, gunpowder, firearms, field armies, blue water navies and all the administrative machinery of Empire.

Once the European military-industrial complex took root, it continued to expand its fundamental quest for scientific power, leading to the technocratic world we live in today.

Without the teeth of Islam in its backside, this may never have happened.

Once Islamic power was broken by the huge lead in technical weaponry held by the Europeans, the Europeans indulged in intranecine warfare, adding even more to the pace of technological development.

Now Islamic pressure is back, and what I think we are witnessing is a new round of predator-induced rapid evolution.

The current conflict is driving robotic weapons development, surveillance and predictive-computing capability, medical technique, and above all the development of global governance capability at a rate far above what would exist in a peaceful world.

The question becomes, will we survive once we have perfected the ability to dominate with irresistable weaponry?

Can we- the West and Islam- evolve a new way of thinking together that is beyond warfare, before we decimate ourselves and our planet?

As a Native American, I do not view this technical evolution as an entirely positive thing. I would prefer to be living quietly by an unpolluted lake, fishing and hunting. If Islam had not driven Spain into the sea, I might be doing exactly that.

But as a scientist, I know that the technical power that we have evolved can be used to protect me and my lake from our real, common enemy. So I accept it. What is the real, common enemy of Islam and the West, and of all humanity?

I think the Christian Prophet John of the Apocalypsis called it 'wormwood'.

This thread hits the nail squarely on the head. The elders of the Middle Eastern nations and the West need to sit down together and get this conflict under control, substitute logic and common interest for passion and mythos.

Before we get hammered permanently by Heaven.

We need to work together to save this world.

For what its worth, we Natives and the Europeans married one another, creating a new Nation called Americans. The middle easterners I know keep to themselves- I can't really see the Arabs and Jews shacking up for peace- but there has to be a way to stop all this fighting short. Combat is not pleasant; maybe they will think of a way to live in peace.

Until then, its tomahawk time.

Just try to remember: it is possible to fight and defeat someone without hating them. Hatred is a waste of effort. So is fear.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
It is essential that the Muslim world wake up to the fact that it has a jihadist death cult in its midst.

Rebekka

uhmmm they have been very much aware of it for 50 years now!
It is west that is not aware that they are aware of it. The West, actually the americans, woke up on 9/11 asking "what the hell is going on?".
They are trying to solve it, but it is not possible to do it if you do not have help, stable goverment, a decade without someone bombing you, etc, etc.
This problem is NOT simple, as some are trying to present it.

To clarify, a comparison: gang problem in USA has been persistant for decades now. Have you managed to completely solve it with all the money you have, best police force in the world and all that? NO. There are limits as to what it can be done.

It is very much obvious that Iraq had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with Al-Qaeda.
What Al-qaeda needs to gain more power is a DESTABILIZED middle eastern country. They NEED a country in war, to do their work. That is how they gained control over afgani goverment after Cold War.
So, whoever organized the war in Iraq is NOT helping the war on terror and they have OTHER motives there. At the same time they are selling it as a part of WoT, giving medals to people who screwed up, glorifying them as heroes, etc, etc.
Whoever pushed that war has a reason for revenge on Saddam and doesn't really care that much about people's lives.

On BOTH sides there are forces who are trying to destroy this world, very very dark forces. Each side keeps pointing on the other to solve the problem.
It is imposible to solve it that way. Iraq didn't have al-qaeda in its midst, they got bombed, now al-qaeda rules there. There is talk about bombing Syria, another country that GOT RID OF EXTREMISTS. Where is the logic there? What is going on?

If we do not get rid of the scum on both sides, it is only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Originally posted by Riwka

uhmmm they have been very much aware of it for 50 years now!

Are they?

So....

How it comes that to this day no major Muslim cleric or religious body has ever issued a fatwa condemning Osama bin Laden?!?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

All complaints are reviewed by the Staff and Council members and action is taken, if applicable."

...can't be arsed formulating a witty response. So...ummm...YOU'RE BANNED.

How was that?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It really bugs me that these anti-islam threads are allowed to keep open and spread the hatred... The more people push muslims away and try and segregate them from society, more and more moderate muslims will turn radical... Hatred only breeds hatred people... i really thought intelligence was commonplace on this site... it seems some of the people i saw as intelligent are just racsist bigots hiding behind a shield of patriotism...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join