It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the Problem

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
2. Read the history of the Spanish Reconquest.
3. Vote djohnsto77 Way Above.

Why? Because he is absolutely right. Our European ancestors woke up during the middle ages Moslem Conquest of Europe almost a day late and a dollar short.

History is repeating itself.

If we wish to survive the onslaught of Islam this time, the correct strategic course of action was already gamed successfully for us by Queen Isabella of Aragon and El Cid.

You don't think Islam is the problem? Go to the Library and read the Koran. It's only about a quarter inch (approx. 1/2 cm) thick. It is a hitlist, and you and your ancestors- and your descendants- have been on it for a thousand years.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Chakotay]

dom

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I do think it's funny that everyone has such a go at Islam for being a violent religion... Has anyone who says that actually read the Old Testament? It's a record of a single tribe carrying out ethnic cleansing across the Middle East!! They kill not only the men, but also the women and children in certain towns (because they worship the devil). That kind of glorification of horrific human rights abuses scares the hell out of me. I think few books can be quite as tasteless as the Old Testament.

Islam is not the problem here. The problem is religious extremists, and the kind of thinking which was started by the US-sponsored Mujahadeen in Afghanistan...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
America seems to have fallen pray to a nasty habit of defining itself through it's "enemies" over the past half century. To the exent I refer to "America" I'm talking about the "black & white" thinking extremists that have successfully risen to power over the same time frame (seemingly everywhere).

First by repositioning ourselves as not the Godless Atheist threat of Communism, from which not only did we march Jesus into the body politic, but redefined Him as inherantly Capitalist for the greater glory of his Multinational corporate mission. Now this.

I've seen the radical right actually openly bemoan the loss of such a great defining enemy as the Soviet menace. They think it helped "define" us and make us moral. Not to mention moved "defense" sepending from a cottage industry to our number one export (in more ways that one).

And what does a giant lumbering Superpower injected with Jesus and ready for war need more than anything? Enemies. The more the better, keep 'em coming, we'll make more.

Why put a murderer like Bin Laden in jail when you can wage war on an idea, or better yet extend the war to the ideology behind the idea? Especially if it bolsters and defines your own ideology even more.

I'm far from defending the terrorists here, as that's exactly what they do too. This is what the extreme authoritarian right does no matter who they worship or where they're from. Meaning they all become the terrorist.

Terrorism is an ideologicial war. It's a war for hearts and minds. It's a war of intimidation and conversion. And it's not one that anyone that engages in it with abandon ever seeks to win. The enemy is a fundamentalist's reason for life. Why they get up in the morning. What defines them. Why they worship their God, why they wave their flag, why they do what they do.

It's sad to see happening to America. Don't you think the terrorists want American's to hate Islam? Bomb Mecca? Take it up a notch, or rather lower America down a few.

I really feel like the world is regressing and America is leading the charge, if in fact our leader's didn't outright orchestrate the implosion themselves. It's a dark, dark age to live in.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
well my frenz islam infact it not the real problem like what you think it is.it clearly just because the stupid foreign policies of the WEST and the USA is really the problem .this thing set up sinced the CRUSADE and JIHAD war begin.but we in the EAST ASIA has nothing to do before in that.but to all of your great2 grandfather did show their muscle,bullet,cannon,and idealogies to suit us in most part of this asia.okay so how about if we are going to bomb london with nuke or new york with some of technical and a lot of strategies we can revenge back to what they did to us before

dom

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I agree, Izlam izza not the problem. But people like JarJarBinks here certainly are the problem. When did you think that killing civilians would help here? Resisting military occupation is one thing, opening up a political dialogue with the West would be another. Inflaming public opinion in the West is only going to lead to even great conflict between East and West. What's the point? Where's the logic in it?!?

Damn idiots...

OYG

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Unholy enterprise is cool....

RANT is way cool....

Anybody out there that believes this terrorist mumbo jumbo is crazy, like News Networks that devote airtime for that missing girl in Aruba.

I'm not saying terrorists don't exist, I'm just saying more people die of cigarettes, earthquakes, and car crashes. This crap is being blown way out of proportion so masquerading christians and jews (and probably a bunch of muslims too, damn Saudis) can cash a check big enough to feed third world countries. But hey they'd rather invest in their buddy's corporation so they can become even more stinking rich...

If you believe terrorism is a grave danger to the US, go join the armed services and replace sombody who had no choice but to join for the benefits... oh and I hope you die of friendly fire.

Muslim extremeists are poor
Christian and Jewish extremists are disgustingly rich

Christians and Jews have money to pay for tomahawk missles
Muslims pay for their delivery system with their lives

That's the only difference.

The result is always dead people.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by OYG]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OYG
Unholy enterprise is cool....

unholy enterprise is not so cool, since its design to take on civilians intentionally.

Anybody out there that believes this terrorist mumbo jumbo is crazy, like News Networks that devote airtime for that missing girl in Aruba.

im sure there are people who disagree with u about the threat of terrorism, u can talk to the victims families from recent attacks.

I'm not saying terrorists don't exist, I'm just saying more people die of cigarettes and earthquakes, and car crashes. This crap is being blown way out of proportion so masquerading christians and jews (and probably a bunch of muslims too, damn Saudis) can cash a check big enough to feed third world countries.

the threat that terrorism will kill more people than car accidents or people smoking to death is very real, since a nuke can just pretty much kill hundreds of thousands in just 5 seconds or so.

If you believe terrorism is a grave danger to the US, go joined the armed services and replace sombody who had no choice but to join for the benefits... oh and I hope you die of friendly fire.

terrorists are pretty much aniwhere that the U.S. miltary cant find so dont expect u can easily fight terrorists who prefers to hide in civilian population.

u make me laugh, Muslim extremists i know of are mostly in upper and middle classes with graduate degrees.

they rich? how come i havent seen Christian or Jewish extremists able to kill more people as Muslim extremists?

i believe that Muslim extremists prefer to use human bombs because they believe they get virgins if they commit martyrdom, while Chrisians and Jews dont believe in that view of killing yerself to get virgins. and 72 virgins is not enough. in my view.
, also to the Muslims it helps propagandize that all Muslims should commit martyrdom, if this guy can do it for Islam than others should join as well.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Do I hate ALL muslims? Absolutely not. (Two of my best friends are muslim and I love them to death) Do I believe its a religion of peace as claimed by a handful of clerics? No, 'cause actions speak louder than words and peace is not what's being served!
Ignoring anything post 911, Islam still wins out as the most violent religion.
Christianity is not that far behind, but thats not the point.
The concept of "adopted exile"(Surah 8:72-73) makes me sick. Simple ha, adopt exile in a foreign land, do everything to not adapt to the indigenous culture, when asked to adapt ...oh kill the pagans! Defensive fighting YEA!
I believe they have a law about doing business with he infidels etc, will have to find that.
Terrorists come from all religions and cultures. Islam is probably well known for producing more of them. I dont know maybe we can do a statistical analysis. Its completely human to be stupidly violent, but religion in general exploits that. Ever see a buddist monk? No...you know why? Cuz buddism doesnt say "kill the infidels".
Why dont the muslim clerics try to educate the radicals instead of educating the west about how to interpret their religion?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
People go on about the old Testiment as being violent but alot had to do with spiritaul warfare that people have little understanding of. The Isrealites were pretecting their bloodlines and their lands. Some of the tribes attacked were of angelic/human cross breeds like the Nephelin and thoughs afterwards in Genesis 6 and later stories. How can that be true? Its just myth? It was an excuse to kill the tribes who as the Isrealites looked like grasshoppers amoungst them.
Even if you cast these stories as myths at least they had a reason. The conclusion of the Flood, the descruction of Sodom and many wars was to preseve the bloodline of the Jews and guide Gods word so that Jesus could be born as already prophecied in the Old testiment. It had spiritual reason, evil was currupting that future as is currupting now.
The old testiment was just for the Jews not man kind untill Jesus changed that, a covenent was made and man could connect with God heavenly once more.

As Christians talk about the old testiment it laws have been spiritually modefied and the old ways have past.

Why can't Muslims say the same thing that its ways have passed and should not be interpreted in the modern world? One because it throws the old testiment back up when its closed and because Islam means Submission to God, its not really a faith but a forced religion, you try and get out of it living in the middle east, see how you will be treated? Lets see some women journalists or female holiday makers uncovered in the middle east. I guess they can not have that freedom of choice.

I have nothing against the Arab people I think most are great but its the words in the Koran I do not agree with they are so negative a bit like gangster rap. I thought it supposed to supercede the Bible not go backwards.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by The time lord]

[edit on 26-7-2005 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OYG

I'm not saying terrorists don't exist, I'm just saying more people die of cigarettes, earthquakes, and car crashes. This crap is being blown way out of proportion so masquerading christians and jews (and probably a bunch of muslims too, damn Saudis) can cash a check big enough to feed third world countries. But hey they'd rather invest in their buddy's corporation so they can become even more stinking rich...

Ummm duh. Let's see cigarettes, car crashes and earthquakes; that has what to do with murdering innocent people ? For some reason you can't make the distinction between uncontrollable events and cold blooded first degree murder.

If you believe terrorism is a grave danger to the US, go join the armed services and replace sombody who had no choice but to join for the benefits... oh and I hope you die of friendly fire.

gee must be nice to sit in your trailor and point out everything wrong with the world and do absolutely nothing to change it. A complete waste of space.

LOL, Another moronic statement. Hmmm well if OBL's $400 million fortune is poor, how much does a rich person have ?

Yep, their lives and the lives of all their fellow innocent citizens they kill. And why are you bringing the Jews into this ? I wasn't aware they were conducting military operations in the Middle East at the moment. I think it's very obvious you harbour anti sematic feelings.

Well all I can say is you poor fool.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
thank OYG seem like you do understand the sense and motive buried in the word.at my childhood early age i m follow the methodist church yes that me.only after my age came up to 15 then i m to convert into ISLAM.
well in my society we dont have any problem with any other religion says like e;g HINDU,BUDDHIST,JEWS,CHRISTIAN,even the ANIMISM OR ATHIESM.yes that my society until now we never hate anybody even thought most of the house park a lot of a CHRISTIAN by religion we live in peace.and i m well learn in BIBLE,DAMPADA,RIG VEDA and some other book.
the logic is i m really dont understand why this kind of life is very diferrent then in most EUROPE AND USA most advanced in technology and a full of knowleged .what ever happen there before the war???why was the hatred among other race being double standard.well i d like to ask most of my frenz here in ATS!!!what would think when people like me plan with other to and do the same like what ever happen in western parts

do all of you like that of course not right!!! then who flame all of us to do all this thing up???
the other logic is why must millitary versus religion then hoping the religion will lose!!! dont all of you ever think religion dont teach;
THE ORDINANCED,WEAPON,TANK AIRCRAFT,LASER,SATTELITE,GUIDED BOMB AND SOME OTHER THING

when the terrorist get shoot all of us just laught and had a couple of buddweiser and a packet of marlboro and cheer up yahOO,wahOO throught all the night.dont you ever think this people want a live they dont want to be conquered by WHITEMEN,if other people come and destroy their own country of course they will defends that all they can do;
i dont want to talk much about this,but the thing that i m really afraid seem like to be REAL FOR NOW DAY;
just follow this from bullet we go to cannon then more forward goes to rocket and missile from there on we go more little bit we a playing the GIGANTICA FIRE mean a NUKLEAR!!! believe me my frenz i have seen the day will come when this LE RESISTANCED BOMBERS will carry the nuke bags and run throught the most cities of EUROPE it is undetected my frenz.it not for a long here from now.and at that time most of the society will make war to their own millitary men at that time for revenge after what the BOMBERS did.owwhhhs EIFFEL TOWER STAND LIKE A SWORD TO HEAVEN and will fall like a bends corroded iron

dom

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise

just follow this from bullet we go to cannon then more forward goes to rocket and missile from there on we go more little bit we a playing the GIGANTICA FIRE mean a NUKLEAR!!! believe me my frenz i have seen the day will come when this LE RESISTANCED BOMBERS will carry the nuke bags and run throught the most cities of EUROPE it is undetected my frenz.it not for a long here from now.and at that time most of the society will make war to their own millitary men at that time for revenge after what the BOMBERS did.owwhhhs EIFFEL TOWER STAND LIKE A SWORD TO HEAVEN and will fall like a bends corroded iron

So what exactly does that achieve? How does this help the world? Or is this just about you being a "big man". I can't believe that people would countenance such behaviour...

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Islam is a skidmark on the underpants of society.

From the start, it was spread by the sword and fire and it continues today. It looks like the majority of "peaceful" Muslims won't or can't stop the monsters in their midst, so it will be up to America and her allies to do their dirty work for them.

OYG's post is so full of propaganda and un-truths, I don't even know where to start, but Deltaboy and Rogue1 said what needed to be said.

Lies have no place to hide in ATS.

Maximu§

[edit on 093131p://222 by LA_Maximus]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
it doesnt help us anyway that the nature of us and our habit.until the hatred among us didnt change then wait and see!!!

P/S from A to Z,1 to 0 that what we will do same exactly what they will do too

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The common denominator in this equation of violence is ISLAM.

This is poor logic. When seeking to identify the source of a problem by examining the instances of that problem, you don't look for a common denominator, you look for the *lowest* common denominator, which isn't Islam. It's extremism. There's a big difference.

BTW- If LA_Maximus said what he said in the post above replacing the word Judaism with Islam, I don't think he'd get away with it. Am I detecting some hypocrisy here?

-koji K.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The Root of All Evil

The love of money is the root of all evil.

The love of POWER is also the root of all evil.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Having a lot of money gives you economic power.

Having a lot of economic power gives you political power.

Political power is a GUN in your hand.

With money in your hand, you can do things, make choices, and even influence others.

With a gun in your hand, you can take a shortcut - You can simply order others to DO what you want, or GIVE you what you want - at the point of a gun!

So Whats the Problem Here?

Islam?

Or Absolute Power?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is no doubt a provocative article, but I think it seems more and more true as events unfold:

It is way past time to give it up people. We have tried to target various vile terrorists, while at the same time pumping up Islam, but its just not working. As we fight TextText Yellow, we have been unable to face the stark reality that Islam, and the example of their revered prophet, are the chief motivation behind various terrorist foot-soldiers. It’s not a ‘culture’, it’s not a few deviants, it’s not a government or nation, it’s the religion. As we look first one way, and then the other, in-you-face Muslim leaders and lay continue their Jihad against us, pushing their young men to commit acts of inhumane brutality in the name of their hateful god Allah. Previously unthinkable news and images invades our living rooms on a daily basis. Only the dead and dumb can continue to hide from the facts surrounding a philosophy calling itself a religion, hell-bent on murdering or enslaving the rest of humanity. For those able to think, here is a news flash: The 9/11 hijackers, the London Bombers, the Beslan child-killers, the Chechen terrorists, the Palestinian terrorists, the Madrid terrorists, the Darfur killers, the Iraqi murderers, The Bali bombers, and innumerable acts of murder and carnage, are all linked. The common linkage, is that the victimizers are all devout Muslims! Yes, that wonderful ‘religion of peace’ we have been so careful to respect. And while the foot-soldiers act to weaken Western influence and institutions, ‘moderate Islam’ continues to do what it does best, hide militants living amongst them and silently cheer from the sidelines. The common denominator in this equation of violence is ISLAM. The common script for all these violent plays is the Qur’an, the Sira, and the Hadith collection. The identical characters for all these ugly occurrences are devout Muslims well steeped in Islamic verse and prose.

Full Article: FaithFreedom.org

Can you all really debunk this?

So, first we should define what is terrorist.

There are 2 categories of terrorist:

First: personal/group(not national wide) terrorists, like you said muslin terrorists, or taleban, ...

Second: national terrorists, like US, Britain.

Nowadays situation is National terrorist (US, Britain) declare war on personal/group terrorists(Taleban).

That means they are on a war against each other.

At this time, there is no difference between airplane bombing and suiside boming. Because the personal/group terrorists do not have war fighter to raid US and Britain. They have to use suiside bombing.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I do not support both terrorist.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It quite clearly says in the Koran:

[109.1] Say: O unbelievers,
[109.2] I do not serve, that which you serve,
[109.3] Nor do you serve Him, Whom I serve,
[109.4] Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
[109.5] Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve,
[109.6] You shall have your religiion and I shall have my religion.

I can only assume from the above that, according to Allah, we should be living in peace and harmony with all religions.

How about Chapter 107:

[107.1] Have you considered him who calls the judgment a lie?
[107.2] That is the one who treats the orphan with harshness,
[107.3] And does not urge (others) to feed the poor.
[107.4] So woe to the praying ones,
[107.5] Who are unmindful of their prayers,
[107.6] Who do (good) to be seen,
[107.7] And withhold the necessaries of life.

Does this chapter remind anyone of the starving children in Africa and the way we rich nations keep the poor nations poor? National debt etc?

Now b4 you all rant and rave, we are only told what our respective governments want us to know and we are force fed these stories until we believe. There are hidden forces at work here, Ladies and Gentlemen and it is high time we all spoke out against the world's crazies.

BE THEY BLACK, WHITE, CHOCOLATE COLOURED, YELLOW, BROWN ORANGE[with little pink dots on] BE THEY MUSLIM, HEBREW, GENTILE, BHUDDIST, SHAMAN or ATHIEST!

I believed that the 'Declaration of Independence' stated once and for all, what the founders of 'America' thought about the country and it's people whom they loved and cherished. I quote:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the governed, -- That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security -- Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. -- The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world.

I am begining to wonder where it all went wrong?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
We need to be careful when using the word "all". I don't believe that you can find a single category where there are no exceptions to the rule.
[edit on 25-7-2005 by dbates]

All people who are dead, have stopped living.

Ha so there!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join