It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the Problem

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Not once in the history of my entire life has a Muslim ever even come close to attempting to "convert" Me.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Not once in the history of my entire life has a Muslim ever even come close to attempting to "convert" Me.

Obviously, if one had you wouldn't be here......................

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bush43

Originally posted by MERC

Obviously, if one had you wouldn't be here......................

What the Hell is that supposed to mean? Are you implying Muslims don't, or are incapable of using a computer or the internet?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
you know what I am done with this thread, it's a waste of time
I briefly forgot that i'm against one liner posts to start threads in the first place and I can't believe I allowed myself to fall into this.

selective denial of ignorance. I'll bite my tongue from now on.

[edit on 7-27-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Islam is convert or die. And don't start with the crusade BS. Or the "inquisition". Niether was about the "gospel". Islam was founded on WAR........................

You are TRULY Representing the Guy on the Photo of your Avatar to the Fullest.

If Islam was Founded on War then so was Christianity and Judaism, since they all 3 Derivate from one same Philosophy of Religion.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I take it you have selected the gas chamber option?

By killing innocents you have become just like the terrorists. This is what you want? Terror versus terror?

That's just it, I don't want to exterminate or convert anyone. I am, however, feeling the need to defend myself and family.

See the difference?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

NO, to spread the good word is not to "convert". The purpose is to tell the planet that redemption is possible, then its up to them to accept or reject. Passive approach for now.

Islam is convert or die. And don't start with the crusade BS. Or the "inquisition". Niether was about the "gospel". Islam was founded on WAR........................

The inquisition was about power and money. However, the spredding of christianity throughout Europe under the threat of torture and death was absolutly about the gosple. Christianity was also founded on war, Alexander the Great, Constantine, the Catholic Prodistant wars, the Great Schizm..

Passive approch for now? Meaning that you plan on an agressive approch?

I have known, gone to school and worked with many followers of Islam. Only 1 has ever come to me asking that I read the Koran and that was becasue I was in a History of Religion class at UMCP and he felt that I was open minded enough to consider Allah. After reading it, we spoke and I told him that it was facinating (and it is) however it simply does not feel right for me. He simply nodded his head and never brought it up again other than thanking me for reading it.

That was a LOT nicer than the score or more Christians I have had telling me that I am going to suffer and burn in hell for not being Christian.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I was out side over the weekend, (bla got a bad sun burn in the 107 degree heat sunday.) Anyway I ran into some exchange students one fron Austraila, UK, and chille. They Where so so nice. They where traveling around the us they are in DC right now then to boston then to NY to end up in Seattle to go to school.

I tried to be the best "American" I could, I even let two stay in my Condo till they had to catch the bus to get the train to move them on. I am so glad I meet them, Its one of the best experinces I have ever had. Just to get some face time with Young adults from diffrent places to get input.

I really Urge people to open your eyes and see that there is more in the world than America. There are wonderful and great people of all walks of life. Stop looking for faults because we all have them and if you look for them you will find them.

I hate to sound like a hippy but can we just love?

It may be a little off topic and most will be lost but hopfully one will see and look at people diffrently. maybe they can infect one more person with the bug.

Joe

[edit on 27-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

-FOR THE MOST PART, MUSLIMS DON'T GET ALONG WITH ANYONE THAT IS NOT MUSLIM-

This is subjective and a typical response from someone like you, as you've done nothing but expound dogma day after day in hopes to sound the least bit astute.

Islam, though a faith which many may not agree with, has not, in totality, been the fundamental factor in terrorism; Islamic terrorism was born through socio-political unrest in the Middle East. The countless other Islamic terrorists in various parts of the world have been sprung about by thier own socio-political unrest.

The world seems to have focuses and exxagerated the threat of Islamic terrorism to a level paramount to any before. I think the very fact that only one attack occured on American soil, and even that, under spurious grounds, speaks volumes.

Luxifero.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
That's just it, I don't want to exterminate or convert anyone. I am, however, feeling the need to defend myself and family.

See the difference?

No, I don't follow.

So, they should be allowed to exterminate us, but we can't do anything to them.

If by 'them' you mean all Muslims then I don't see that as defense. If by 'them' you meant terrorists then, sure go get them.

However you lead me to think that you mean all Muslims, because that is what I was talking about in my post.

Nobody said terrorists should be allowed to do what they do. Just because the 9/11 and 7/7 terrorists are Islamic doesn't mean that all Muslims are terrorists, and we need to attack them like terrorists have done to us.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrBunny
The inquisition was about power and money. However, the spredding of christianity throughout Europe under the threat of torture and death was absolutly about the gosple. Christianity was also founded on war, Alexander the Great, Constantine, the Catholic Prodistant wars, the Great Schizm..

Geez, I wish you knew your history a little better. Alexander the Great lived over 300 years before Christ.

But that's beside the point. It seems that your argument boils down to something like Christians were bad 800 years ago, so it's OK and understandable for muslims to be that way now. That's a totally weak argument and any thinking person would reject it.

[edit on 7/27/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

-FOR THE MOST PART, MUSLIMS DON'T GET ALONG WITH ANYONE THAT IS NOT MUSLIM-

then how do you explain that the fact me being a musilm is about to get merried to a cristian girl the company i work for owned by my dad who is a muslim too employees more non muslims than muslims who get along just fine

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

. Just because the 9/11 and 7/7 terrorists are Islamic

We don't know that the 9/11 and 7/7 terrorists are Islamic.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Just a little reminder Zed, we were attacked on 9/11 by the forces of Islam.

We did Nothing to provoke that attack and many over-seas Muslims cheered as our beautiful twin towers came crashing down...burying thousands of innocents in the rubble.

So, I repeat...Nothing is wrong with America, but theres plenty wrong with the Arab world. They have givin nothing to the world in the last 700 years except hatred, Jihad, war and Lies.

You and others in here are the ones confused...not me. I see clearly who my enemy is and they look just like this:

They have the same names, same religion and the same faces as the bombers in Europe and the rest of the world........co-incidence? I think not.

Maximu§

[edit on 123131p://333 by LA_Maximus]

attacked by the forces of islam really !!!

the media really has changed your mind.

I don't think that group of extemist are holding every muslim countries flag and voice by killing inocent people.

by the way bin laden IS created by the US GOV so he will never hurt america why would he, he gets piad by them.

he is used for propoganda so that neo-con politicians may destroy and start killing murder inocent people easily around the world.

the attackers of 9/11
why dont you get it, IT'S all about money, and who planned and gave the assins money, if you have noticed a bit that you gov has may be killed its own people so that it could make some money, "I mean the politicians may an extra in there pockets".

you know what in this world is a problem, is people that believe there the master race.

pelesitine is being ruled by zionist Israeli whilta Iraq is ruled by the Bush admistration, and american gov is ruled by the zionist israeli.

AND MANKIND IS RULED BY GOD.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roy Robinson Stewart

. Just because the 9/11 and 7/7 terrorists are Islamic

We don't know that the 9/11 and 7/7 terrorists are Islamic.

Good point

And with that in mind no one can say 'Islam is the problem.'

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

But that's beside the point. It seems that your argument boils down to something like Christians were bad 800 years ago, so it's OK and understandable for muslims to be that way now.

hmmm who here said that it is OK to be a terrorist??!

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuxiferoThis is subjective and a typical response from someone like you, as you've done nothing but expound dogma day after day in hopes to sound the least bit astute.

Astute? No, Im just an old soldier who wants my side to win.

Go ahead and answer my question....Why don't Islamic communities assimulate into the Western societies that took them in?

England...Belgium...France....Detroit

Everyone of the large Muslim groups mentioned above is having problems with the countries that took them in. Is it because we did not reach out enough?

No, it all comes down to Islam. Wake up and smell the Hot Chocolate.

Maximu§

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Fear of any group as a whole does lead to the gas chamber for them.

To know your enemy and what they want will give you a better way to defeat them.

No group as a whole is evil or can be labeled terrorists. Intolerance and ignorance towards any group will only breed more of the same. As you have singled them out you will continue and inhance the radical element to justify their actions and convet others to act in the same manner.

Religious groups will join togather and fight just out of self preservation. Wheather Christian,Jew,Muslim or any religious group they will act according to the way they are treated.

If it were you singled out to be killed for your religious beliefs how would you react?

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
My gosh, so LA you think we should kick them all out?

Maybe the gays also, dont forget the mexicans, the blacks are here to stay they did alot of the building of america.(goodluck with them) Who else would you like to see gone?

[edit on 27-7-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Monk84, lets not compare the Jews fate in WW II to Islams situation right now.

The Jews never slammed airliners in skyscrappers and declared a Jihad against Germans, but they were almost exterminated just for being Jews.

Muslims on the other hand have declared war on Western countries just for being who we are. I was amazed to see most of the young Muslims in Leeds, England while being interviewed after the suicide bombings, declare they "understand" what motivated the suicide bombers and I almost fell outta me chair.

So, if you add everything up...Islam is bad mojo and they better fix it or we will. Time is running short and so is our patience.

Maximu§

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join