It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Rejects Order to Release Abu Ghraib Abuse Images

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
To ALL those who said the pictures should be kept secret....you are truly a traitor to your founding fathers ideals, and in many minds are guilty of the highest treason, and cowardice.

Wow. I am stunned that you would level any such accusation. This tells me that you are a very narrow minded and petty person. And not one to be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
To ALL those who said the pictures should be kept secret....you are truly a traitor to your founding fathers ideals, and in many minds are guilty of the highest treason, and cowardice.

Wow. I am stunned that you would level any such accusation. This tells me that you are a very narrow minded and petty person. And not one to be taken seriously.

So You Think MORE Secrets and More Hiding of the Evidence is going to Help?

If these Images are a THREAT to National Security - then its all Clear whats on them.

Why dont they Show them then to US, since we basicly ALL KNOW whats on them anyway?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you are familiar with the founding fathers ideals then you would know that what I say is correct.

[edit on 26-7-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Hang on the speedy don’t generalize the people that have been connived for the Abu Garhib scandal as the entire military because its not.

I'll assume you meant me?

By no means am i trying to say that ALL people in the military are of a certain "ilk". What I will say with the utmost confidence, is that the photos (known, and unknown) from Abhu Graib do show a clear and consistent pattern of behaviour, as concerns our troops behaviour in Iraq. Which is a direct result of bad policy from the very top!

Does that mean that the average soldier is not giving candy to some poor child? No. Does that mean that all people in the military are responsible for the policy of a rogue administration? No! Soldiers follow orders. You know who does not follow orders though? The voting American pubic, and for that fact alone we are all responsible not only for what our troops are doing in our nations name, but for also allowing our administration to use our boys to pull off such an act. For that I will not hesitate to throw allegations at ANY American who furthers this illegal administrations illegal acts. Especially in reguards to the further attempts to cover up said pattern.

I for one will be able to tell my children, and grandchildren that I spoke up to my fellow country men. Tell me when history has made it's verdict how many (in america)will be able to afford such a luxury?

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ya lets not let them tell us the truth

lets keep lying and living in a lie

dont show us the photos we are TOO happy living a lie

if we tell the truth more will die oh nooo!

so lets keep lying , because we all know lies cause more death anyways

either way in REALITY; death and murder will occur

so keep lying and living a lie pretending nothing bad is going on

oh and dont forget to justify LIES with all those excuses

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I must have missed the thread where insults became acceptable on this board.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I must have missed the thread where insults became acceptable on this board.

Very funny!!! Thanks for the laugh.

phoenixhasrisin- I agree with you 100%. The American public does NOT want to know what atrocities are being committed by US soldiers under orders from their commanders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join