It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis: resources and topics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To anyone who is interested in learning more about Atlantis, for the purpose of debunking or research, I highly recommend Graham Hancock's Finger of the Gods. It will provide irrefutable evidence of an ancient and highly advanced civilization lost to history. Whether it's Atlantis or not is completely up to you. But there is NO doubt that this civilization existed.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
atlantis could be in the azore region but it probably isnt recognizable now, even with underwater imaging, it probably was total redecorated is what common history calls the flood, cataclysm, deluge. what could have cause such a event, if one assume an outside source, that could be a star, or meteor, asteroid.
we think that africa and america were together at one point. they fit like a puzzel, right?

how did they get so many mile apart, whatever started this shift, must be big, or a slow moving thing over a long time. if they the continents are seperating at 2 inches a year, it would take million of year for that alone to seperate the land to where it is today.

something like a rock hitting the earth would speed this movent up. the rock would have to hit somehwere in between africa and america.
so lookk at a map and what will you find that resemble a rock hitting the earth in tha region,
i leave no time for answering that question, take my answer. the gulf of mexico. it is like a perfect fist punched in that land. from the south tip of florida to the cuba region to the north tip of the yucatan in mexico where cancun is located, it closes the big circle around the gulf. recent underwater imaging had show a rock did punch that area and its mark is in the texas side of the gulf.

www.astronomy.com...

so we know what could of started the movement of the continents, did it move the atlantiens i dont know, but i know that there land in the atlantic is supper vulnerable to earthquakes. i am from one of the azore island, i dont live there now but i visit periodically. it is common knowledge today to those living on the island, that they live on a ticking time bomb so to speak, the live daily with tremmors, and it is a way of life, to experience the ground shaking daily is not what i live or go through here in toronto, furthermore, the atlantianes could have had bad luck and be on the continent of atlantis at a bad time. and probably not living on the tip tops of the mountain range where im from, they probably lived on lower levels which had more space to cultivate for a mass population. lower levels which are not around now.

two more coincidence that need to be factored in. why are there now, due to recent discovery in bosnia, two identical pyramids just done on different scales, one much larger then the other. these two pyramids are the Mayan chichen itza pyramids, and the bosnian pyramid of the sun only recently discoverd under much soil grass and trees. this bosnian pyramid is now the largest in the world, taller then Giza pyramid of eygpt.

www.nationalufocenter.com...

to understand atlantis you have to think big and long time ago when nothing was like it is now, nothing was like history tell of 2000 years ago. now was like nothing because your talking so long ago 10 000 plus more years ago,

what do people think of a race that went east and west and created what you see in eurpoe egypt and the americas, haveing origined in the middle of them all would put them in the atlantic.

i would love to dicuss more about this topic all responses welcome, please add or fix my story with fact you know that fit

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mrr? I wrote 90 pages on the topic for private research. I'm surprised that Ignatius Donnelly (US Senator and author of Atlantis the Antediluvian World, a classic) didn't really come up. And Madam Blavatsky. Having read through Plato's Timaeus and Critias a good ten times, I came to the conclusion that it was more fictional that scientific, and that his Atlantis may have been based on the real thing, but he adapted it to fit his ideals that he mentioned in The Republic, as an example.

I also found major connections in my research with the Egyptian flood myth. Here I point to another good source called The Orion Prophecy. At first it seems like another 2012 book, but it contains some excellent resources on the Egyptian flood. The theory is recorded (supposedly) in Egyptian hieroglyphics which state that Egyptians were originally Atlanteans who were warned of the flood and fled to Egypt on a sun ship, where the surviving royalty was buried in the pyramids as well as the ships (which explains the random wooden ships which have been found in that general area)

Another theory that I discovered was the Lemuria theory, which is what Donnelly focused on. In this theory the first evolution of man took place on the island of Lemuria. The men from here broke off into the Atlanteans as well as other root races. For more information, consult “The Lost Lemuria” by W. Scott Elliot, 1904. It focuses on the evolution of man and language and how it ties into lost continent theories. It's actually quite worth reading. Elliot also wrote "The Story of Atlantis" which I also highly recommend. I also suggest looking up the Drayson theory

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
has anyone ever brought up the expanding earth theories in regards to atlantis? If this was the case. Atlantis would actually be spread out throughout the atlantic, if it happened to originally be based in or near the azores prior to the last spreading effect. This would explain the ruins on the azores, and the ruins in the caribean. put them together, lower the sea level, make the earth smaller, and it very well could have been an interesting tribe.

just a thought.

Camain

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes, that is part of the continental drift/migration theory. Expanding Earth would just be the cause for the tectonic shifting. It is commonly accepted in the community of Atlantologists that continental migration did have some effect either on finding Atlantis today, or on its actual demise.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hey, guys. Well i have always been interested in Atlantis and i often do research about it. I was going to start a new thread but luckily i spotted this one first eh? lol.

Any way i came across this video on Youtube, it's six months old and it's
The History Channel - Lost Worlds - Atlantis.

It talks about a massive palace that was found under volcanic ash and it's pretty well preserved and a lot of its features pre-date Egyptian/Greek archiology by about 1000 years. I'm sorry if anybody has already seen this or posted it. I did do a search with relative search words but didn't find anything. It's certainly an interesting thing to watch but it's up to you

As always i am not going to sit back and say
"YEP! That's Alantis!"

I have never done that, i read theories and speculation mainly and try to peice my research together.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Tactical-Siege]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Three years later and people are still posting "news" about atlantis and this thread fails to grow!

I wonder if they are reading or researching the threads linked in this thread.. perhaps someone on ATS with more freetime should compile a document and post it in the thread; granted we will discover some ruined civilizations under the sea, but they won't be "atlantis" in the way that our philosopher friend talked about it in his STORIES !

Maybe the word Atlantis can be changed to mean "lost section of land once inhabited by people and found under water later due to tectonic shifts and other natural disasters"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Davood

Umm you guys still haven't figured it out have you?

Well I don't blame you most the Catholic churches have turned most of you into athiests but the old Atlantis is nothing more than Babylon and the NEW Atlantis everyone is talking about is nothing more than the Whore of Babylon.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

I saw thru this pagan mysticism story years ago when I discovered the one who authored this story Plato was a pantheist, similar to the Bacon guy who really WROTE the Shakespeare plays which has hidden symbols and teachings of Christianity and the Rosicrucian order.

Both of those characters are nothing more than scholars amongst the beast who are full of crap like your modern day Dan Winters LOL they can't explain anything if you ask them considering negative energy or things we see as evil in this world like Satanism,Masons,murders,rapists all that crap they try and make everything sound sugar coated plain and simple.

You guys need Yah-weh, bad.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Has there been a thorough exploration of the Canary Islands, the Azores, and the Bahamas for signs of Atlantis? I'm under the impression that these were the mountaintops of Atlantis when it was a vast continent that fragmented into island continents.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Since a website like this can never have enough Atlantis theories, here’s a new offering which proposes South America’s Mesopotamian Plain as the rectangular plain of Atlantis.

[size=4pt]Atlantis: The Land Beyond The Pillars

Not only is Argentina's Mesopotamian Plain the only sizable rectangular plain in the world defined by waterways on all four sides in accordance with Solon's description, its perimeter is only 50 miles off from the stated 1,150-miles, or 10,000 stadia. Further, the plain lies in the center of the continent, is oriented with its narrower width extending from the coast inland, is surrounded by mountains on three sides, but open toward the south, and lies within 14.5 miles of the sea, all per Solon's specifications.

Here's a more complete list of Solon’s geographical specifications this theory meets:

1. A continent-sized island (South American 'nesos')

2. Opposite the Pillars of Hercules (The Strait of Gibraltar) and

3. Located in the Atlantic Ocean with

4. Associated islands (the Caribbean Islands)

5. Forming a distinct path to a continent (North America) at the opposite end.

6. Having a lofty precipitous coastline (South America's Brazilian Highlands) transitioning to

7. A flat even rectangular plain (Argentina's Mesopotamian Plain)

8. Located at the center of the island (center of South American 'nesos')

9. Within 14.5-miles of the sea that is

10. Delineated on all four sides by channels of water (the Parana and Uruguay rivers) with

11. A perimeter of approximately 10,000 stadia (10,455 stadia or 1,200 miles actual. Only 50 miles longer than the specified 10,000 stadia or 1,150 miles.) and

12. Oriented with its narrower width extending from the coast inland, and also having

13. A climate conducive to biannual harvests.

14. Pocketed in by mountains to the west (Andes), north, and east (Brazilian Highlands), but open toward the sea in the south with

15. River ways from the surrounding mountain ranges feeding the rivers that flow around the plain, converge, and then empty into the sea in the south. (Rio Pilcomayo, Rio Bermejo, Rio Salado and Rio Dulce flowing down from the Andes in the west. The Parana and Uruguay Rivers dropping down onto the plain from the Brazilian Highlands in the north and the Rio Ibicui, Rio Arapey Grande, and Rio Queguay sourced from smaller mountains in the east, to name just a few.)

There also exists a lone circular landform positioned per Solon's specifications between plain and sea which conforms closely with the diameter of Atlantis' capital city:

As to why this Atlantis continent is not resting beneath the sea, Solon believed that Europe, Asia and Libya were encircled by Oceanus. This may have compelled him to reconcile the sinking of an island in a delta to the sinking of the entire island continent in order to conform to his belief that no such landform breached the surface of Oceanus.

The Egyptian account of a larger continent opposite a path of islands, which is a very accurate description of North America lying opposite the Caribbean Islands, Solon was able to reconcile to the land believed surrounding Oceanus.

-Doug

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
might be a stretch to assume river boundries constitute a "coastline"...and not sure if being off 50 miles in size is just a tad...

It is interesting (and well-assembled) data, but so far, my money is still on the Altiplano region of Bolivia.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
might be a stretch to assume river boundries constitute a "coastline"

Hello Gazrok,

Sorry for the confusion, the above list is fairly condensed and tends to run together a bit. The “coastline” reference applies to the country of Atlantis and not the plain within. According to Plato's dialogues:

The whole country was said by Solon to be very lofty and precipitous on the side of the sea, but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain." (Critias by Plato; translation by Benjamin Jowett [BJ])

and

"Looking towards the sea, but in the centre of the whole island, there was a plain." (Critias [BJ])

The significance of this description is that it would mirror the description of the South American continent for someone sailing out from the Mediterranean. The most efficient sea route from the Mediterranean to South America's Rio de la Plata—the location of the actual rectangular plain—would have mirrored Magellan's voyage (See image below). Hence, a description of the continent to an ancient Egyptian might be thus:

When you arrive at South America the coastline is lined with mountains until halfway down where the continent transitions to a plain.

might be a stretch to assume river boundries constitute a "coastline"...and not sure if being off 50 miles in size is just a tad...

There are a few things to consider here. First of all, Solon states the measurement for the plain's perimeter at 10,000 stadia. If he had stated 10,100 stadia, then the Mesopotamia Plain measuring in at around 10,436 stadia might be a problem... might not. However, the fact that the specified measurement has zeroes in the hundreds position on down suggests that he is likely rounding to the nearest thousand and he appears to do similarly when stating the sides of the plain at 2,000 and 3,000 stadia. If this is the case then his estimation is within a margin of 4% accuracy. Now consider that someone tells us that there is a town 50 miles down the road when it is actually 48. This is the same 4% margin and I think many would categorize it as being only a 'tad' off.

The next thing to consider is the fact that there are no other rectangular plains in the world at even a quarter of Mesopotamia's size which are defined on all four sides by water. In this regard, if someone casually assigned us the task of locating a rectangular plain on the globe that is defined on all four sides by 1,200 miles of waterway, would we dismiss the only one that even approaches it in size because it actually has a perimeter of about 1,150 miles?

[The ditch] "was carried round the whole of the plain (See image below), and was ten thousand stadia in length. It received the streams which came down from the mountains, and winding round the plain and meeting at the city, was there let off into the sea... and by them they brought down the wood from the mountains to the city, and conveyed the fruits of the earth in ships." (Critias [BJ])

my money is still on the Altiplano region of Bolivia.

If Argentina's Mesopotamian Plain is the Atlantis Plain, then the Altiplano region would likely have been included among the surrounding mountains that supplied goods via waterways down to the plain, around the plain, and to the sea.

-Doug

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i looked at the world map backdrop on jon sterwart's daily show on comedy central and saw how much the western/pacific coastline of both north and south american continents form the profile view of a primate, a chimp or gorilla.

i formulated a question:

what is the statistical probability of north and south america's pacific coastline forming the profile of the dominant species on the planet without any intelligent intervention whatsoever?

and what variables would one plug into what equasion to determine such odds?

i'd like a response on this matter from glenn beck, but ill read anyone elses response as well.

why not start a new thread about this? not a member long enough to start a thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Allow me to share with you what the Rosicrucians believe about the location of Atlantis:

They believe Atlantis lies at the Equator as shown by the following map made by Athanasius Kircher (a practicing alchemist and alleged Rosicrucian).

The location of Atlantis along the Equator was confirmed much earlier in 1602 by the Italian Dominican philosopher and alchemist Tommaso Campanella, in his philosophical work The City of the Sun.

It is presented as a dialogue between a Grandmaster of the Knights Hospitaller and a Genoese Sea-Captain who discovered a magical city. Inspired by Plato's Republic and the description of Atlantis in Timaeus, it describes a theocratic society where goods, women and children are held in common. This “City” was located along the Equator.

In 1634, a conspiracy in Calabria, led by one of Campanella’s followers, threatened troubles for the Dominican philosopher. With the aid of Cardinal Barberini and the French Ambassador de Noailles, Tommaso Campanella fled to France, where he was received at the court of Louis XIII with marked favour. Protected by Cardinal Richelieu and granted a liberal pension by the king, he spent the rest of his days in the convent of Saint-Honoré in Paris.

Since Atlantis is located at the Equator, the only thing needed to establish its coordinates is the meridian line that intersects it. I believe Tommaso Campanella knows this meridian line and gave this information to Cardinal Richelieu and King Louis XIII.

Subsequently, Richelieu and Louis XIII declared this meridian line, called the Ferro's Meridian as the new Prime Meridian on maps in 1634. So back then, the coordinates of Atlantis was exactly 0° N and 0° E. However, since the adoption of the Greenwich Meridian as the current Prime Meridian, the Ferro’s Meridian is now located at 18° 8' 7" W.

Source:
Rosicrucianism, the Philosopher’s Stone, and Atlantis

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtal_Phusion

Hi. I'm brand new to this forum, so I humbly request forgiveness should I be seen to misspeak. As per "because Plato said so", a thought or two:

Plato rendered this story on Atlantis in the form of a FICTIONAL philosophy discussion between Socrates and 3 of his students. The Atlantis story, within THAT frame, was told by a STUDENT (Critius), who's words would have, by tradition, caried much less weight than those of the presiding master (Socrates). Even then, Critius claims to have heard the story from his uncle, who heard it from an Egyptian stranger during his travels. So it comes to us from a FOURTH-person source within the context of a FICTIONAL discussion.

Plato seems to have gone to a GREAT extent to discredit any litteral interpretation of this tale as a factual account. And as Plato was a highly intelligent person and an adept storyteller in true "professional philosipher" fashion, I believe he knew what he was doing in this regard. I don't believe Plato intended for anyone to believe that the story of Atlantis was an actual historical account at all.

But in light of the possibility that here may be OTHER historical sources that would indicate otherwise (and I am sadly ignorant as to whether there are or not, please forgive me) there seems to be a few distinguishing points that people miss in regards to a possibility of locating the place.

just one example of this is the fact that we are given TWO distinguishing "landmark"-type refferences concerning Antlantis' post-earthquake location. The first is that Critius reffers to "those who dwelt outside the Pillars of Hercules" as opposed to "those who dwelt within them" implying that the Pillars of Hercules were possitioned somehow directly between them.

The second initial marker Critius gives us is that after the earthquake Antlantis "became an impassable barrier of mud to voyagers sailing from hence to any part of the ocean". This seems to contradict the idea that Antlantis may currently lie at any major depth under the ocean surface. He seems to imply here that it is still so near the surface as to provide an impediment to sea travel in that region.

But from the start, I feel that if we are to assume any historical validity in the tale of Atlantis, we MUST do so from some non-Plato source.

And correction of my logic or facts (should they be erroneous) would be welcomed.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Excellent thread. I am a believer that Atlantis existed. Having all this information in one place is a dream come true.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Read through most of this thread but didn't see anyone mention R. Cedric Leonard. In my opinion, he has by far made the most 'legitimate' headway on proving the existence of Atlantis. So, if you are of the mind to research Atlantis on a serious level(i.e. without bringing aliens, multi-dimensional beings, ESP, power crystals and the like into the proverbial conversation)then his site should be your starting point.

Quest For Atlantis

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
.111.[R].The Witnessing of Paulo.J.Tx.Mn.[R].111.

I'll try and explain this one last time as simply as possible and how my research into Atlantis took a turn in December 2005 thru January 2006 by God's will, for it is what it is by His own accordances.

I began my Atlantean research in 2003 and joined Atlantis Rising Forums.
Initially I chose Riven for my pseudo name because it is in the word Scriven, which is to Scribe or write in antiquity. It also means to be torn or separated such as our true histories, religions and languages also are. Riven is also my favorite video game from Cyan and their "Myst" series of adventure games.

In 2003, I also chose the avatar of the warrior on the white horse battling demon hordes below because it symbolized my personal quest in the battle to prove Plato's Atlantis Legend is based on a true story and it also reflected my near death experience when I witnessed the grey spirits below upon my ascension to the Oval light.
Little did I know that this image would reflect Revelations of the Bible and my new battle and defense of our True Creator, JA MN, along with my Atlantean research.
quote:

Revelation Chapter 19

11 And I saw heaven opened: and behold a white horse. And he that sat upon him was called faithful and true: and with justice doth he judge and fight. 12 And his eyes were as a flame of fire: and on his head were many diadems. And he had a name written, which no man knoweth but himself. 13 And he was clothed with a garment sprinkled with blood. And his name is called: THE WORD OF GOD.

Later, I decided to use my first name Paulo with Riven and Riven would become the name for the White Horse. As the spiritual awakening commenced from witnessing God's name written on top of the Great Pyramid, I would inherit many names of meaning. For a name should have meaning to be proper like Atlantis also does as a testimony to her truth.

Ironically, realizing that JA MN was the oldest God in our histories and my last name is also MN and that God is Aeternal, and that His works were upon me, I inherited the name of Ae-Jor Mn in defense of our God Ae-JA MN. Jorge is my second name. As I am the fifth born child, I also have 5 names which are PJTCM that ironically also reflects "Praise Jesus The Christ Man or messiah" and I was born on an island once known as Jesus Christ Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean on All Saints Day. I recently explained some of the psychic phenomena I experienced which also combines with my photos. I am also related to Kings and Queens of Portugal in the 12th-13th centuries, so my signature of "Riven The Seer and Royal bloodline to Atlantis" as you can see, ironically is also "Truth".

Again, this also reflects revelations where it says that no man knoweth his name and that "his name is the word of God", thus AeJor MN is the word and defence of God AeJA MN, ae being eternal or aeternal, see?

In January, 2006 while googling Egypt for my Atlantean research, I felt a physical "nudge" on my right shoulder as I approached the Great Pyramid. Zooming in directly on top, I saw the image of two letters that spelled in antiquity, JA.

Thus I found God and God found me, and through me God worked wonders as these photos testify to which include our Garden of Avila in Eden or properly, Tansania, Africa. Avila is an old name for Africa and was disguised between the H's as havilah.
The v and l interchange with f and k/c in antiquity. Decoding Egypt's Eye of Ra will show you the way to the Garden to witness the Eye as God's left hand and God disguised in His thumb creating a child with my Face on it while God's wife, who is wearing a diamond crown, looks upon in The Garden.

SaJaRa is also another name I use meaning "Son of God is King".
I also use Sword of Avila or Obsidian Dragon Slayer for aiding God in the downfall of Satan as I believe and from personal experience and witnessing, both with God and with Satan.

I am physically connected with The Golden Sun in our sky and God by a ray of light.
Realizing the importance of the pyramid, I decoded the pyramid, which pointed me to the Carina Nebula and not the warrior realm of Orion.

There I discovered the Secret of The Pyramids and The Ascension of God's son preserved by the Hubble Telescope in Carina nebula. Carina nebula is also known as "The Finger of God" and ironically, my name in the Bible Code with Carina, brings up a phrase also mentioning, "this is the finger of God", just as my name can also be found in the Bible Code with Eden.
quote:

enter query; paulo jorge men
The Second Book of Moses, Called Exodus 8:19
Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God and Pharaohs heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them as Jehovah had spoken.
www.biblecodewisdom.com...

Paulo Jorge Men Eden also brings up the same quote as above; www.biblecodewisdom.com...
(or paulo jorge men eden god)

I have also demonstrated how 3 images from the lost book of Nostradamus also can be identified to all this, not out of arrogance but to aide in provenance to these most mysterious of truths of which I cannot deny.

Then again, Jesus working many miracles and the ones with false hearts denied him or those of the Black Sun.

Believe it or not, matters not. To Know Is Immortal and now you know.

Which is all that matters for the truth to one day ring in your hearts and minds.

God's name JA on top of The Great Pyramid.
sites.google.com...

Decoding The Pyramids points to Carina Nebula and reveals how to Seat the Sphinx.
sites.google.com...

The Ascension of The Christ being defended by a White Dragon from Satan in Carina Nebula (Hubble Space Labs)
sites.google.com...

The relocated Temple of The Sun from Saqqara, Egypt some 5000 miles away on an island.
sites.google.com...

Garden of Eden and The Eye of Ra as God's Left Hand with God disguised in the Thumb.
sites.google.com...

Closeup of God and His Wife wearing a Diamond Crown as She looks upon my face as a child.**(new image)
sites.google.com...

Satan beheaded by the Burning Crooked Sword.
sites.google.com...

Ironcially, we have the recent sighting of a burning sword ufo in the heavens filmed by fekdemasons at David Icke.com

www.youtube.com...

Huge Ufo / burning sword thread at David Icke.com
www.davidicke.com...
quote:

Acts 2
17 And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord), I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy: and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And upon my servants indeed and upon my handmaids will I pour out in those days of my spirit: and they shall prophesy.
19 And I will show wonders in the heaven above, and signs on the earth beneath: blood and fire, and vapour of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great and manifest day of the Lord to come.
21 And it shalt come to pass, that whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

quote:

Revelation Chapter 20
1 And I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, the old serpent, which is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Satan's image next to The Pit of The Calling in Kenya's rift valley with Judas' head below.
sites.google.com...

Zoomed in;
sites.google.com...

3 Headed Dragon and the Dark Seal lower right.
sites.google.com...

Skull of Apocolypse and the Iron Horse.
sites.google.com...

Two Spiritual shadows battling it out in a volcanic pit next to the base of Mt Kilimanjaro, z markings.
sites.google.com...

3 eyed 2 nosed face Geryon, herder of the Phoenician cart for those destined into the Pit.
sites.google.com...

Nostradamus 1
sites.google.com...
Nostradamus 2
sites.google.com...
Nostradamus 3
sites.google.com...

As you can see, I have a valid reason and concern to provide for us information about the materia and immateria worlds and a closer look at our histories and most importantly, to bring us closer to our True Creator and His numbers and letters.

For letters and numbers don't lie, people do.

For you see, our Alphabet originally comes from at least 12,000 years ago from our Atlantean Aterian and Azilian counterparts in western Europe and Western Africa which evolved into Linear A, our root language. When the Phoenicians (phony ones, falsifiers), landed in Iberia, they stole the south Iberian script and passed it off as Linear B of which the Greeks only needed a couple of letters if any for they already had their language evolved from Atlanteans. Some words in Greek, as in French, Italian and Spanish, are comparable to Portuguese.

Here in this one post you have substantial evidence of support. If you don't think so, then please provide your evidence of why not rather than in sinuous insults derived from resentment or miniscule knowledge. First impressions are lasting impressions and people always remember someone with "class".

If you would like to know the truth about Atlantis and our Histories, click below.
sites.google.com...

AeJor Mn
Son of AeJa Mn

Sword of Avila
Obsidian Dragon Slayer
Opener of The Ways.

SaJaRa
8491.aJa
7:50 PM 11/30/2009

.111.[R].A Tale of Two Suns of Aeon’s Eye.[R].111.

.111.Three heads, three necks and one body hath the beast.
No redemption, no repention, no contention for time.
A stone faced harlot, red dragon and horned asp to the east.
Set about Three short of six and four less of nine.
Of a measure to alter the Sun and the harvest of the feast.

Fall became winter upon spring to be summer of heat.
No food for it’s fill, no water to quench its thirst.
But hunger of plunder for blood of the sweet.
And to serve it’s ob master branded seven oer first.
No promise gained honor, no silence kept discreet.

Nostrils flared, eyes glared and poised to attack.
Eight by Seven and Six by Five while yet by Four.
Set upon the Beast of Three erst cowering at its back.
Ne’er anticipating the thunder to lay silenced upon the floor.
And reveal the crooked daggers whence ceased its track.

Five Straightened Daggers of Sun to be done the undone.
A S0w no laughter to squeal perversions or diversions.
Unfit to be b0rn the Ram has no h0rn to replace the S0n.
Sister 0f shad0ws, cat’s h0wls silenced for all dimensi0ns.
To separate the cleaving son fr0m the blue n0 face reptilian.

Delivered yon Son to the Sun for Freedom of Aeon’s 10:10.
Erstwhile Five crossed mid center to free the Three of Four.
And Light of radiance burst forth kissing trees and grassy plain.
To caress petals of silkened dew reflecting love of Evermore.
Harmony of breath beats hearts lasting song once again.111.

Paulo Riven
AeJor Mn
Son of AeJA MN

Sword of Avila
8491.aJA

Tuesday, December 01, 2009
12/1/2009 5:54 AM

sites.google.com...

The picture above will aid you in understanding my poem of The Two Sun's.

Basically, the Bibles Revelations tells us that the Beast is the 8th of 7 beasts that is also seen in the above picture. 1,2 and 3 in front with 4,5,6,7,8 in back.
The Beast falls but rises again to be finally sealed in The Pit of The Calling in Kenya’s Rift Valley, which is the home base of the Evil Family in opposition to God, The Creator JA Mn. This should be representative of Satan having rule over the 7 Churches of Asia from his new seat in Pergamon or at the Golan Heights is my belief. One is God’s number, so the Stone faced harlot replaces God as the leader of the 7 churches, and a woman disguised as a man which would be YaH from JA. The Second beast, the Red Dragon is probably Pagan Rome while the Third beast of Horned Asp is Egypt. Third is the Son’s number, which also reflects Philitis the Shepherd as the earlier Christ upon Egypt.
Egypt was first to be stained from Kenya thus they became Khem. From Egyptian Pharaohs it passed into Phoenicia, Mesopotamia and Europe. These would have been the 3 main powers of middle Earth as the 3 headed beast out front that is manipulated by Satan as the Ram’s head and his family beside him working from behind the scenes.
The number 5 as the Cleaving Son, who is actually a 3 is indicative of the Changing of The Son for Satan to have dominion. Thus 3 of 5 make 8 = Satan for that specific time.
8 is two Serpents intertwined or Two Suns, one white one black, thus if Christ prevails the 5 reverts the 8 back to 3 for the age.
So the power of dominion resides in The Son of which the object is to free The Cleaving Son in exchange for another. Black Horus for Golden Orus in this case for the return of Christ for our age of Aquarius. These objectives have to be done in both the material and
immaterial, thus I found the objectives of the immaterial as my spells and photos have demonstrated while God will handle our material. The magic was simply revealing the Secrets of Satan’s intentions to try and destroy the Son as Carina Nebula demonstrates and our Creator JA Mn. So it thought.

.111.[R].Aeons of our Alpha Geomatria by AeJor Mn.[R].111.

Precessional Cycle of Procession;
1000 year cycles for 4000 year eras separated by 1000 years of change. (each number and letter represents 1000 years up to 26 letters of our Alphabet.)
Modern = 12 Zodiacs of 2160 yrs = 25,920 years, should be 13 Zodiacs of 2000 yrs for 26,000 year era. Christ and the 12 Disciples.
Our first constellation is hidden but not. Our constellation of the Royal Crown of 5 points or Giant M is visible 90 degrees west of the big dippers handle and above your head when the big dipper is low on the horizon.
So it was that God was also hidden and disguised by another. (JA for YAH)

Aeon of Air

A)-1 = God; AM, Alpha, (I-AM, AMN) = Ja Mn (Aeternal Aeon, Amen) (23,594.bC)
B)-2 = God's Wife = Beauty, Ba - Spirit of God (22,594.bC)
C)-3 = Son = Christ = Ray of Orus (Ca, Ka = duality = Reflection of God )(21,594)
D)-4 = Daughter = Diana, Diva, Lux of Ipse = Light of Beautiful Self(20,594)

E)-5 = 1st Change of 5 = Two Suns (sons) = (19,594-18,594.bC)

Aeon of Fire

F)-6 = Evil Father - Blue Reptilian - Foul Flesh of Faust - Phanes (18,594.bC)
G)-7 = Mother - Laughing Pig- uGly = Glutton of Mutton (17,594.bC)
H)-8 = Satan - Horn(less) Ram - Hat of Horus (16,594.bC) (Same era of Egyptian ---______Hercules/Orion -ref;Herodotus Histories)*
I)-9 = Sister of Shadows - Introverted IsIs / Io (SerammIS, IShatar) twIn ob harlotS ______(15,594.bC) (Era of Osiris/Isis-Herodotus Histories)*

J)-10 = 2nd change of 5 (14,494-13,594.bC)

Aeon of Earth

K)-11 = Ka = Duality of The Sun or Twin Sons = Knowledge (13,594 - 12,594.bC) _______(Atlantean Azilian Alphabet)
L)-12 = Lordship of Land, Dominion of The Sun = Language (12,594.bC)
M)-13 = Motion of Omen, Fate of The Sun's Dominion = Memory (11,594.bC)
N)-14 = Novus Dominii - New Dominion of The Sun = New Natal = New Birth _______(10,594.bC) (Ice Age Ends)

O)-15 = 3rd change of 5 = Ominus Orbus Ordum = Order of The Sun's Presence _______(9,594.bC - 8,594.bC) Ice Age Recedes

Aeon of Water

P)-16 Pharaoh, Egypt city state of Nun = Water God (8,594.bC)
Q)-17 Quest of The Queen, Isis poisons Ra, Osiris Murdered, Destruction of Mankind to ______follow (7,594.bC)
R)-18 Recreation or Resurrection of Adam after the Great Disaster of 6482.bC.
_____(6,594.bC)
S)-19 Sin (5,594.bC) Cain murders Abel, change of Tribes to barbaric warrior cultures

T)-20 = 4th change of 5 (4,594-3,594.bC) (Atlantean Double Falcon era Egypt, approx _______age of Pyramids)

Aeon of Air

U)-21 - Undoing of Utnapishtim (Biblical and Hathor Flood, 3253.bC) (Philitis The _______Shepherd, Dec.10th,3474.bC)(3,594.bC)
V)-22 - Vexation of Venus, Tyre, Sidon, Byblos - Phoenician advent (2,594.bC)
W)-23 - Wisdom Returns, Athens Greece city state, (1,594.bC)
X)-24 - X = Ch = Christ Appears, Jesus The Christ - Zero to our Calendar)
_______(594.bC-406.aD)

Y)-25 = 5th change of 5 - Fall of The Library of Alexandria and Hypatia,
_______(406.aD-1406.aD)
Y = Ya = Shovel = JA hidden and buried in literature by YAH and Judaen uprising from the Bible of Constantine. YaH gains dominion from Phoenicia.

Aeon of Fire (Fire Extinguished = Satan Falls, reverts to Water = Age of Aquarius)

Z)-26 = 8 = infinity = Omega = End of our 26,000 year cycle around The Sun (sons), _____8888 = 2406.aD. (current age from 6482.bC = 8491)

Herodotus in his Histories books written ca.440bC, stated the Egyptian Hercules as 17,000 years prior and Osiris as 15,000 years prior.

You can also try to figure out planets or the zodiac signs, or any other histories that would apply, but I think this enough for now. 10:10 is the order of Universal Time that was altered ahead to 11:11 from the Evil families intervention on Earth, thus you were psychologically programmed to see 11:11 which now is reverted to 10:10 as God ordained for His Creation.

Well, I hope you understand that it’s not easy trying to figure all this out by myself and figure an easy way to explain it to you all. Anyways, like many of my posts that may seem confusing and out of place at times, the object was to get as much info out as possible for you all to provide you with clues also whether here or in the material or out there in the immaterial or for our Atlantean Heritage.

For All we are truly Atlanteans.

Best of Aeon’s Ages to you and your families.

I Love You All to Never Fall

And Remember, Be Good, Be Bad but know not Evil.

AeJor Mn
Son of AeJA Mn
Sword of Avila
Obsidian Dragon Slayer
Opener of The Ways

And Riven my White Horse wishes you Prosperity.

8491.aJA
12/1/2009 9:10 PM

[ 12-01-2009, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Riven ]

--------------------
.111.[R].Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis.[R].111.

Posts: 4649 | From: Azores Atlantis Isles. | Registered: May 2003 [Atlantis Rising Forums.com]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Have a look at this 1827 map by a French Cartographer of Atlantis.(Atlantique)

This map compliments my map of the large island of Atlantis being visible by outlining land around the Azores,Canaries and Cape Verde.

Interesting how he names the body of water between Cape Verde and the Canaries, Lake Tritonis.

I imagine that "pays de Atlantes" means plains of Atlantis.

Here's my map;

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join