It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yakuza, KGB, and EMP Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have been in recent communication with a contributor to:

www.cheniere.org...

which I had found on a related subject originally on ATS tying into physics.

What's particularly curious is this atomic physicist's conspiracy theory claims that the Russians had developed an electromagnetic pulse weapon that he now claims is in control by ex KGB who sold it to the Yakuza (which is supposedly an organized group of lawless Japanese gangs).

It's always suprising to me to hear educated scientists preaching conspiracy theories.

He claims that this weapon is responsible for (among other things) firing off the tsunami ... and that they next plan on using it on the US.

It seems almost humorous, like an area 51 disinformation plot, but at the same time would make a great conspiracy theory if there were any actual facts to substantiate it.

So I open to ATS members:

1) Has anyone else heard of such a myth from other indepdendent sources?

2) Are there any substantial facts that support this claim.

If not it seems like total fiction, which could simply be a product of an aging mind ...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What you need to relaise is these are not scientists fasinating about conspirousy therorys they are telling the truth you've just been brainwashed through American tv not to believe it.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
sorry, i dont believe there is such a weapon as an EMP could cause earthquakes and make tsunamis to kill hundreds of thousands of people.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
And once again SiberianTiger is accepting any conspiracy theory that makes Russia look good.

To be honest I'm going skeptic on this one. I don't really see how the Yakuza could afford to buy an EMP weapon. After all it's not like those are very common, and they're pretty expensive too. Plus why would Russia allow something as dangerous as that just be sold off? Next is, how would the resources to use an EMP weapon to start a tsunami. And finally, what does the Yakuza have to gain from starting a tsunami?

Attacking the US sounds way to terrorist for even the Yakuza. Sure those guys can be brutal but I doubt they'd have the motivation to strike the US with such a thing. It's not like the US wouldn't figure out what happened.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well I'm glad you didn't just jump to a sarcastic conclusion ... true American TV is God, and we are Not Aloud to believe otherwise ... but at the same time I am skeptical of the scientists claim.

However, the motivation is (my interpretation) ex-KGB agents that were hardliner communists who felt let down by the fall of the Iron Curtain. In theory they exist in a nebluous black market which quite willingly sold this device to the Yakuza. Additionally, the idea is that the Yakuza hold a grudge against the US for the bombs in WWII, and that they control a subtantial part of business (or used to) in an organized crime fashion. In theory (or should we say in conspiracy) they have teamed up and are planning on knocking out the power grid, or creating other havoc.

The science behind this weapon (according to the scientist) is such that long range longitudinal electromagnetic pulses can be focused around the globe at any arbitrary location. This in itself is quite true, it is easy to fashion a low-frequency transmitter that sends waves around the globe (the U.S. Navy purportedly did this for communications with it's submarines).

However, like I said originally I am dubious on these claims, they sound rather far fetched ... but at the same time this fellow is a successful scientist and it's hard to believe he has really gone that far off the deep end ...

Either way I was curious to see if anyone else has heard rumors similar to this from other independent sources. If it's only him, it might be easy enough to discredit.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This sounds a bit like the storyline to Hitman 2. Russian guy sells weapon to Yakuza guy. Weapon was only useful against the US and or it's allies. Hmm....

Anyhow I don't quite see how electricity can cause an earthquake. Could somebody explain that too me?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The part about Rus selling thiz tech to Jap terrorists, that ain't true but Rus did invent this device, that all I'm trying to say.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student

1) Has anyone else heard of such a myth from other indepdendent sources?

2) Are there any substantial facts that support this claim.

EMP ? Yes, very real.

Tsunami ? There's enough tech to cause that kind of disaster. And scince I had a hard time believing it was caused by nature its a posibility. For me that is.

Yakusa ?

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
bearden and his group of investors are right on with zero point and extracting energy from "nothing"... that is viable. what bearden has fallen into is the disinfo spread about concerning the military applications of such technology that already exists in the united states military arsenal. he proports that the u.s. are for all intents "idiots" and are at the mercy of yakusa terrorists... bent upon revenge for hiroshima and nagasaki! this is utter bull#. the japanese at that time would have gladly sacrificed all of japan for the emporer. if they can't get over that... they have no pride or code. the only reason the yakusa exist is to make money, yen, pocket lettuce... they do not spend billions "renting" russian interferometer tesla howizters to make a tsunami in borneo! sheesh. come on people? the reason it was such a disaster was because humanity tends to flock towards the water and our "media" has done such a great job in covering the planet... what was "ho-hum" during karatoa is now overshadowing the greater loss of humanity... and all caused by natural events. bearden is fooling himself and looking at "self-fulling prophecies" yah. russian will sell what they got, but they won't sell what would put them in the fragile seat... think about it..? how could they stop these guys if all of sudden... the "yakusa" decided the new russian gov't. would be their enemy? "oy blat" putin would say... and then run to the bank with his dengy?' bull#.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yeah that seems to be what I feel, I am reading his works about regauging maxwell's equations into quaternion form and applying it to energy extraction, and so on, which, if true, is absolutely brilliant.

But the disinformation is disheartening because it's hard to believe that someone that intelligent could be so backwards, but I suppose he lived in the days where we distrusted the hard line soviets, and is used to some sort of conspiracy theory. If it weren't for this his work is quite intriguing. Unfortunately it makes me wonder if his work is really legitimate due to the conspiracies. Better off in science fiction?

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
... my friend sent me an email talking about stuff like that.... hes in stuff like that... he said he heard some rumors about suck a weapon but he said that it sepost to be a satellite

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
... my friend sent me an email talking about stuff like that.... hes in stuff like that... he said he heard some rumors about suck a weapon but he said that it sepost to be a satellite

Kid ... yes I have a friend also who has confirmed some rumors that the soviets supposedly had such a weapon, but that it could NOT affect weather and tsunamis, etc. If this is the case ... the question (from a US perspective) would simply be who's in charge of it? If the Russians are in charge, well then this is ok, we operate on generally good terms in the modern era. However, if someone else is in charge of it, or if there were any sold, that is of interest.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
www.defenselink.mil...

In 1997, then sec. of defense, William Cohen publicly stated in regards to terrorists:

"Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

Now wether the word "terrorist" invokes an image of a 6'7" man on dialysis (who fox and cnn still can't decide on how to spell his name,lol, is it an O or a U already), illuminati/nwo, or the highest bidder (ie, organized crime or multi-national corps), this stuff is REAL! Our gov. has a long history of not publicaly acknowledging any technologies they don't already posess and control so it IS out there.

Furthermore, I find it convienent that Katrina is looking to drive up oil prices past their already rediculous levels by hindering one of our major distribution points to the U.S.. Coincidence? Probally, but none the less thought provoking considering the u-turn she made.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by redmage]

[edit on 30-8-2005 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by grad_student

that it could NOT affect weather and tsunamis, etc.

cohen references "climate changes" in the above address.

On a VERY rapid localized scale this could theoretically create warm/ cold fronts to strengthen/weaken or steer a storm. It just depends on how far they've advanced these technologies in the last 8 years. I only know how far my home pc has come in that time, let alone military technology.

new topics

top topics

join