It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Group Lots of Info

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For anyone who is interested in finding out more information about the Illuminati, The Masons, The CIA, The NSA, etc. Here is a group for you.

groups.yahoo.com...

This group was linked to me from the website.
www.illuminatiorder.info...

The best information resided in the files located in the file section of the group. In order to join you have to fill out a short application that takes no longer then 30 seconds to complete. You are usually approved within a few hours. It is worth the wait.

Anyways here are just a few files I have downloaded from that particular group. They include :

CIARemoteViewing.pdf
(eBook).The.Secret.Wars.of.the.CIA.pdf
Albert Einstein - Physics of Illusion.pdf
Bloodlines of the Illuminati.pdf
CIA Combat Training.pdf
CIARemoteViewing.pdf
Concerning Cosmic Consciousness by WL Wilmhurst.pdf
Masonic - Occultic Numerology.pdf
Nostradamus - Writings of Nostradamus.pdf
NSA - Network Security Guide.pdf
NSA Handbook.PDF
Pressure Points.pdf
WWIII FRAME-UP.pdf

[edit on 7-25-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Keep us informed as to how that information stands up and pans out.

Also, what does the group claim to be, amoung its membership?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Keep us informed as to how that information stands up and pans out.

Also, what does the group claim to be, amoung its membership?

Basically I have no clue what this group claims to be as it does not actually say what it is in the group. As stated in my first post it was linked to me from the Other illuminati site.... from the other ATS thread located here...

Unlocked Illuminati Website

This is what they say on their Main Page....

"illuminati_Order · - The Golden Age - - Ordo illuminati"

"You have been looking throughout an allochromatic glass; you have been snatching at soap-bubbles, you were thinking that the hill, onto which the church of your village is standing, was the highest mountain on earth, because it was your highest point of view; because you stood at one unjustified place. Now rise here, onto the place here, where We stand, and look out anew into the world � and astonish! A different, new, wonderful world!"

Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Bavarian illuminati

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wonderful attempt at Latin....Ordo Illuminati? Do a little research and see if that makes sense gramatically. (hint: Ordo Illuminatus)

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Are there any discussion like 'Illuminati don't exist' etc in the group or can you ask them if they actually think that they are indeed the illuminati, etc?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Are there any discussion like 'Illuminati don't exist' etc in the group or can you ask them if they actually think that they are indeed the illuminati, etc?

So far as I have browsed thought some of the threads.. I have found nothing regarding your question of "Illuminati don't exist"... type of discussions.

I haven't started a thread asking if they are indeed the illuminati. But I may do so and report back to ATS. I have added the administrator of the board and website to Yahoo, but haven't e-mailed him yet or spoken to him.

If you want to know more about the group, please join. Basically the group is full of useful files, information, and links all pertaining to the Illuminati, the Masons, the NWO, and One World Government.

Basically if you start at the very first post, you gain some perspective into what the "illuminati" is all about. I suggest you join the group and check out some of the links in the first few posts. Specifically "Senses I and II" and most of the links on the first page. There are some very good reads in some of the linked sites. (Be warned it may take more then one read as the information is hard to comprehend....) Ex: Collective Consciousness, The power of thought, Illumination, Inner Light. That sort of thing... Ego transformation and Evolution of your inner self.

There are a lot of interesting threads after the initial reading.... some include

"Illuminists vs Zionists"
"The True Matrix"

Check it out if you want....

If you have any more questions ask away.

Omega

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
IF they were illuminati why would they post ANYTHING that was open to the public and easy to read? dont you think they would operate in secrecy?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
IF they were illuminati why would they post ANYTHING that was open to the public and easy to read? dont you think they would operate in secrecy?

He thinks that the stupid, household-common, riddle one has to solve to get in to the site is the secrecy protection. He thinks it follows suit with the Illuminati's desire to "hide things in plain site" (which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, a super-secret organization hiding things in plain sight just to see if they can get away with it).

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Wonderful attempt at Latin....Ordo Illuminati? Do a little research and see if that makes sense gramatically. (hint: Ordo Illuminatus)

No, "Ordo Illuminatus" just means "The Order, The Illiminated One."
"Ordo Illuminati" means "The Order of the Illuminated ONE."

"Illuminatus" is a second declension masculine singular noun. "Illuminati" is its plural. "Illuminati" is also functions as the genetive singular. "Illuminatorum" would be the genetive plural.

So, Ordo Illuminatorum, or the Order of the Illuminated ONES would be the way to go.

Romanes eunt domus! (A little Life of Brian humor there...)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
He thinks that the stupid, household-common, riddle one has to solve to get in to the site is the secrecy protection. He thinks it follows suit with the Illuminati's desire to "hide things in plain site" (which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, a super-secret organization hiding things in plain sight just to see if they can get away with it).

Hey sebatwerk if you want to HIJACK a thread I suggest you do it to one of your own as I don't appreciate your rude comments here. THIS IS NOT GOING TO TURN INTO A MASON BASHING THREAD AND IF IT IS I WILL GET IT DELETED BY ONE OF THE MODS!!!

I said nothing about the site being real you idiot. I know that it is fake. As the real Illuminati is not stupid enough to do that. If you read an entire thread or checked out any of the sites you would know that. Oh but i'm sorry you are just here to cause drama.

If that is all you are here to do then I sugget leaving other peoples threads alone. We don't need your ridicule and petty mindless bickering here. It is very hard to respect someone like you. I don't think I am ever going to try to anymore.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
www.illuminatiorder.info...

links back to the yahoo group, cant personally see the illuminati been tied in with yahoo groups and making there own group.

Done a whois check and found registerant details

Registrant ID:C4299949-LRMS
Registrant Name:Organization
Registrant Organization:AOii
Registrant Street1:Allianzgasse 23
Registrant City:Zuerich
Registrant Postal Code:8005
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+49.6332791850
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Country CH is Switzerland, i've tracked down the location of the registerants house. Someone mite wanna give them a call :O

would be nice if someone can get an aerial veiw of the area.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I find this quote interesting comming from a Freemason. When we consider that there are numerous Masonic symbols in plain sight such as The All Seeing Eye on the dollar bill, the pyramid that Fidelity Investments uses (which also looks similar to a compass and square).

I don't want to say anything personally about you, but you appear to be very gullible. You like to take the Ned Flanders approach of see no evil. I hope you really don't believe everybody on the planet is honest and trustworthy.
Tell that to the residents of any major metro city.

On another note regarding Freemasonry; The majority that I've known and I know quit a few really don't know anything about Freemasonry. They join to put a decal on their car, wear a ring, or for political reasons such as to advance their careers. These ones could care less about brotherly love or charity. They care about themselves and have the same self-centered, cocky, arrogant, know-it-all attitude. Those do not appear to be the traits of someone that would like to spread brotherly love and goodwill.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000

would be nice if someone can get an aerial veiw of the area.

Google Maps
I tried Google maps for "Zurich, Switzerland" and got a very detailed aerial view of the city. If you can find the place in google maps you will have a great shot of the registrants place.

I tried a few street names but they don't work. I hope you have better luck finding the place.

It looks like google has upgraded their system as before I remember only being able to look at cities in north america. (I tried to see the egyption pyramids with no luck)

Anyways you should check out google maps and click on satellite for a good aerial view of the place.

[edit on 8-3-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osirisrisen
I find this quote interesting comming from a Freemason. When we consider that there are numerous Masonic symbols in plain sight such as The All Seeing Eye on the dollar bill, the pyramid that Fidelity Investments uses (which also looks similar to a compass and square).

The symbols on the dollar bill, and fidelity investments as well, ARE NOT MASONIC! First of all, the pyramid has NEVER been a masonic symbol. The All-seeing-eye has been used by NUMEROUS organizations, including the US treasury. QUit calling the back of the dollar bill "masonic symbols" because they are not!

I don't want to say anything personally about you, but you appear to be very gullible. You like to take the Ned Flanders approach of see no evil. I hope you really don't believe everybody on the planet is honest and trustworthy.
Tell that to the residents of any major metro city.

By calling me gullible, you ARE saying something personally about me. The truth is that I'm VERY ingullible. I don't trust ANYTHING that I don't see absolute evidence for. That's as ingullible as it gets!

On another note regarding Freemasonry; The majority that I've known and I know quit a few really don't know anything about Freemasonry. They join to put a decal on their car, wear a ring, or for political reasons such as to advance their careers. These ones could care less about brotherly love or charity. They care about themselves and have the same self-centered, cocky, arrogant, know-it-all attitude. Those do not appear to be the traits of someone that would like to spread brotherly love and goodwill.

This is true, many join for the wrong reasons. Thankfully, they don't go to lodge regularly, nor keep in contact with their brothers.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Sebatwerk, do you believe that it is politically correct for a Mason that is not active to continue to wear his ring?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Take it to u2u please, Masonry is not the topic of this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Thanks intrepid for the warning.... note to others... please don't change the topic of the thread. This thread is about the illuminati group. If it turns into a mason flaming war I will have it locked.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ah yes, finally, google updated there maps

maps.google.com...,31.132421&spn=0.020518,0.034613&t=h&hl=en

Have only just come back from egypt

That illuminati site is incredibly big
, must have taken a very long time to make it all - I found my city council on that in seconds...

Although I believe in the superior group I have no doubt that, that site is not home to the same group as we have researched about.

I have joined the yahoo group though
- I have a few questions lined up for them, it seems as though they good people and very aware of human rights, religions and mental/physical control.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by fill0000]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
very interesting site. i have an off topic question tho, where can i view a full sive picture of that triangle avatar you have? im curious due to some personal experiences with a simmiliar symbol. send me a u2u if you can and keep us posted

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
All 33 degree masons and below are to be silent while the thread explores itself

Those that wish to continue to fly to the higher relms of the 180 degree and above, continue to soar like an owl...you are doing well.

www.owlradio.org...

Come on,,,Lighten up

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join