It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America for Americans....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
confrontational little fella hiding behind a computer you be,want my phone number so you can take a week to gather up the guts to say that yourself?.
Like a buncha little kids here,if you don't like what I say'you go away!
Gone.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

PM: if you are nto republican then why are you even harassing me? But, if you choose to go this route, fine. But, I can't see why I'm bigoted if I hate republicans of all stripes.

lets put this into simple terms even YOU can understand.

if i said i hated all women or blacks or asians or people with purple hair and i base this statement on a few women blacks asians or those with purple hair who did or said soemthing i didnt like or disagree with that makes me a bigot. same with you.

i understand not wanting to agree with republicans but until you know every last republican (and you dont) you cant hate every republican.

ive had had crap happen to me,did that give me an excuse to hate an entire group of people because of a one or two or even a few people's actions? no but you certainly think so.

i've heard some black people say they hate white people. does that give me an excuse to hate all black people? do thats mean i should hate all black people? CERTAINLY NOT! i've heard white people say they hate blacks. should i hate all white people including myself? nope. i've even heard one black person i knew personally who said he hated black people himself. i can do this all day using your logic and it would look stupid no matter what situation i used.

your logic is rather foolish to say the least.

You want so BAD to bring this to a race issue but, its not. Its a belief issue. Republicans believe in things that I think are evil so I dismiss the entire group---no matter the color. You continue to ignore that so you can call me a racist---just like a republican. You must knoiw that I don't care b/c you choose to ignore what I say. Whatever, think want you want.

Maybe, I'll buy you a beer and we can talk about it.

racism is a belief system in itself! good grief, certainly you are not really THIS obtuse! are you? i dont want to think you are but your words are telling me a different story.

again using your logic, if a group of people, democrats, republicans blacks whites men women believe in something i dont like then i have the right to brush all of the people in said group with the same brush even though i A) do not know all those in that group and B) dont know if they all share the same belief.

thats passing judgement on people before you even know who they are. thats bigotry.

you're doing the same thing klansman do.

you're doing the same thing skinheads do.

i think a lot of the things you believe are "evil " (using your word here) but i dont hate you for that, i just disagree with your beliefs, that doesnt make you evil does it? not in my opinion it doesnt. (although others will disagree with me for sure) i also wont harbor any hatred over your views because its not worth it. its negativity and stress i dont want or need. i have more important things that i should dwell on. you have the right to believe whatever it is you want to believe and THAT'S why i dont let it get to me, thats why i dont harbor any hatred over it. i cant change it and it does me ZERO good to brood over something i cant change.

i dont know how many more ways i have to tell you i am not your enemy. we disagree with the other person's views. so what? doesnt mean we cant get along or at least be civil with each other.

of course if we all did the things you've talked about doing there would be a small handful of people left on the planet or a lot more fighting and warring.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
confrontational little fella hiding behind a computer you be,want my phone number so you can take a week to gather up the guts to say that yourself?.
Like a buncha little kids here,if you don't like what I say'you go away!
Gone.

lol confrontational? no, just very direct.

if you dont like it, dont look at it! just like if i dont like a thread i wont read it but i wont go around saying this should be deleted and that should be deleted.

we are all following the rules of this forum and we choose to come here. jsut like you except we dont whine about the threads that are here because we know that if we dont want to see them we wont come into the forum.

its a very simple concept you have obviously missed by a long shot. even william is aware of this thread as he has posted in it. if it met his approval and it stays then i certainly dont give a toot sweet what you think.

deal with it and get over it or dont come into the forum but dont whine about it. you choose to come here, noone makes you come here.

here's yet ANOTHER suggestion. if you dont like it....use the compalin button. use the report post feature. makes me no never mind, there is more than one mod who is aware of this thread, if the people in charge dont have a problem with it then its obviously not a big deal.

so pull your panties from your little butt crack unknot them and get over it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
....Not personal mud pit,all I see is people picking on one another's personal beliefs,seems the political part of the thread got lost somewhere.
what was the title and original text of the first post?,how many times has the topic and intitial text been considered while evryone has been arguing about how rude this guy and that guy and ......who cares,the point is lost,this is what the internet was created for..

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
....Not personal mud pit,all I see is people picking on one another's personal beliefs,seems the political part of the thread got lost somewhere.
what was the title and original text of the first post?,how many times has the topic and intitial text been considered while evryone has been arguing about how rude this guy and that guy and ......who cares,the point is lost,this is what the internet was created for..

lets see if you can read this......

THEN USE THE COMPLAIN BUTTON OR THE REPORT POST FEATURE!!!

did ya miss it?

if so here it is again.

if you REALLY think people are being personally attacked here then report it dont whine about it. whining doesnt do JACK.

but again, you coming here is a choice. the mods are aware of this thread and what goes on here william is aware as well. they havent done anything. accept this or find another forum.

why stick around in a forum you arent happy with?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
PM: I think you're losing control. I think you're breaking down.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't think that racism is the appropriate term. IMO, prejudice & bigotry seem more appropriate.

As a spectator, I'd like to let you all know that I am
Not that anyone cares.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   

you also think i'm a republican. you think i'm a bad evil person.

you think i attack you.

you think a lot of unfounded things

so believe me i'm not taking anything you say with any kind of seriousness.

i doubt anyone does.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Anyone can see from your prior posts with me and Unbalanced that you're a bit unstable.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Anyone can see from your prior posts with me and Unbalanced that you're a bit unstable.

again, this opinion comes from a person who THINKS i am a republican and and an inhumane person.

so far your batting average is .000 here.

wanna try again?

we all know your opinions thoughts and views are skewed so you can THINK this all you want but that doesnt make it so.

you can even get mad and call me a repugnant or whatever insult you can think of but it still wont make your opinion a fact.

you also think the ATS staff is out to get you but we know that isnt so.

and you dare call someone else unstable.

thats funny!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I only have one thing for you

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
LMAO!!! He'll never understand that though. His head's too far up his own ass... and just a thought... How does a lwayer have time to sit on this website all day?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
He's not a lawyer. He's a crack dealer.
Washington D.C. = Crack central

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

That or a pimp, but then in both ocupations colonel would die a early death because i dont think many people would put up with his ignorance a lunacy.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

you also think i'm a republican. you think i'm a bad evil person.

you think i attack you.

you think a lot of unfounded things

so believe me i'm not taking anything you say with any kind of seriousness.

i doubt anyone does.

i agree. ive never taken anything colnel has said seriously. why? cause hes just a big baby. thats all

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

I only have one thing for you

Have a nice day!

nice sw

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

Crack got played out a long time ago but CRANK is the favorite of rednecks. Maybe you can extrapolate on this?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItchyPikachu

Originally posted by nyeff
Psssst, ItchyPikachu.......... The borders are already open.

.the guy who cuts my grass ducks behind the truck every time a PO rolls by.

The guy who cuts me grass? This is the republican hypocrisy I'm talking about! Oh, they ain't good enough to stay here but they are good enough to slave on my lawn! Look, I agree with Prop 187 and I agree with it totally. That means: mow your own damn lawn or oay an American landscaper to do it.

heres what your are colonel. You are a far left wingnut. and i quote

"a person who spends inordniate amounts of time analyzing what people believe in, and not a snigle second on introspection. you're the person who try to eliminate any mention of god or jesus in public places, but think its perfectly fine to try and tell us that 'Jesus was a liberal' via sticker on the bumber of your sloth paced battery operated 'savior of the ozone' vehicles - on public roads no less.

You are the kind of person who will burn thousands of gallons of jet fule to fly to an enviromental summit meeting, and 'it takes a village' type who will glady tourch 'the village' if you find out that 'the village' is using rabbits for medical research. the type of person who decries violence in all it's forms, and yet is fully prepared to go on a hunger strike if the gov'ment dont give Ted Kaczynski his # back. . . the type of person who sacrificed the better part of their life just to get the FDA to have a nutrition label put on the wrapper of a snickers bar."

there you have it. colonel and fanatical leftism in a nut shell. enjoy.

liberals=hypocrites!

im gonna get some nasty # for this one

but it was worth it.

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ok, sellout. I heard your two cents. Let me give you a clue. You will never EVER be them...no matter how hard you try so you should stop acting like them.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Colonel]

so working your ass off is selling out? im cornfused

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I totally agree. If you come here from China and your loyalties and heritage are Chinese, you are not really American. You are American if and only if you have no other home and no other family but those who live here.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join