It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America for Americans....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Dude, TC did you not realise that he was being sarcastic? I know that it is hard to recognise sarcasm on the net, but it's pretty obvious that this wasn't Illmatic's point. He was trying to say that America for Americans is just as much BS as Africa for Africans. The statements you made just accentuated the point.

XAOS

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Most hilarious. Here the colonel tries to tell someone what they can say and think, right out of the starting gate of this thread even, and then sounds like Archie Bunker, "Some of my best friends are Indians". LOL! Very, very un-liberal, if I may say so myself. Goes to prove that whether the system be far left or far right, the people will get treated the same.

The idea of immigration is not to be a big benevolent entity, but to receive what your nation needs in the workforce. For years, we ranted about the liberal morons allowing the gangbangers from islands like Jamaica to come in and rock our boat, and encouraging illegal immigrants to flow over our borders *Cutting eyes sharply at Gray Davis*, but has the Bush administration done a thing to repair the system?

I was thoroughly sh*t-faced drunk at the times of these posts but, I stand by my call that this is a racist thread entirely.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Colonel
Ok, sellout Asian. I heard your two cents. Let me give you a clue. You will never EVER be white...no matter how hard you try so you should stop acting like them.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Colonel] [/quote

what the hell does that have to do with being white?

Colonel, I see you changed your post. Fortunately, your changing of your post does not change the quote of it.

I see now that you are no longer mildly amusing, but a full-blown genuine piece of vile, disgusting art. The kind filthy organizations try and claim is protected.
You are the poster boy for Deny Ignorance

Now, this is funny. The republican, "the hero of integration and diversity," telling me I am vile. Well, this entire is thread is vile to me and I simply call it as I see it from a truthful perspective. I don't pull punches.

The person who posted this thread is obviously a racist but not a white one and I said so. I chose Asian b/c that is the first race he used in his list of races (b/c you tend to post your own race first when making a list of races).

And I said he said he was a sell outy b/c its true.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The person who posted this thread is obviously a racist

I wouldn't say that person is a racist,but some of the stuff which has been posted on here seems racist to me. Some of the posters on here had views, which could be seen as racist.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i'm not going to even get into the subject matter of this thread because quite frankly i think it has been blown way out of proportion and the original topic has been abandoned in favor of this "you're a racist" "no you're a racist" BS fighting. however i do have a couple questions.....

colonel do you believe you being drunk excuses your posts and your behavior?

another question, what exactly is a sell out and how is wanting to seal up a countries borders (temporarily which they said) and take care of its own problems and its own people before it takes on even more people it cant really support make a person a racist? last time i checked we had MANY ethnicities and people from just about every culture imaginable within our borders so their opinion or view at worst can be considered isolationist but they DO make a valid point which i think some have failed to see because they are too busy running around calling other people uncle tom and saying they're a sell out.

they're thinking about america and americans, how is that racist if america is made up of all kinds of people?

other people on this board have voiced their "america should mind its own business" opinions in a more or less direct manner and they DO have a good point. countries SHOULD focus on their own problems first before trying to tackle the problem of other countries. now since we live in an imperfect world we cannot completely solve all our problems which leads to isolationism if we use the logic that as long as a nation has a problem or problems it has no right to interfere in other countries affairs. which means those who think america should mind its own business should mind their own business as well. funny how such logic comes back to roost doesnt it?

there is a balance that must be struck between having a sieve of a border and locking down the border with an iron fist.

i'll post my own opinion on this when the people in this thread have stopped the accusations of racist and uncle tom. but i'm not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
But, of course, the thread is allowed to stand. I have heard "America for Americans" for only one type of person ever in my life.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

colonel do you believe you being drunk excuses your posts and your behavior?

You do realize that the Colonel never cared. I just fel to I was a bit too harsh with DR.

"another question, what exactly is a sell out"

You know exactly what it is.

and how is wanting to seal up a countries borders (temporarily which they said) and take care of its own problems and its own people before it takes on even more people it cant really support make a person a racist?

Seal up the borders? It was ok when Euros were coming in but not ok now, right? Too many ethnicities, eh?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
wow no direct answers. not surprising.

a simple yes or no works for the first one and what you think a sellout is would answer the second one.

you cant seem to answer either with a direct answer.

do direct question scare you? you seem scared to directly answer them.

for a person who doesnt hesitate to insult bash and be rude you shy away from very simple questions. your behavior is very peculiar to say the least.

your lack of direct answers has been duly noted however and i will simply take what you said as a "i dont want to answer you" reply since you didnt really answer them.

i do love how you dance around questions you dont want to answer.

careful you might be called lord of the question dance soon!

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If I were to say it,I would mean."everyone" who lives here,regardles of race,creed or national origin,or anything else.
This country is in chaos,it makes no sense to inject our wealth and resources anywhere but here,we can barely cover our own butts,why do our government always have to rescue everyone else in the world?.
Let's stop until we can recover,then go from there.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Look, PM, I ANSWERED your questions. If you don't LIKE my answers then don't ask them.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lol now now colonel, its not my fault you cant answer a direct question with a direct answer.

of course i can see why you'd avoid answering my questions. it would make you think that your view on things is not the only view and that your view might actually be A) inconsisent B) egomanical C) hypocritical.

of course if you cant directly answer direct questions....then dont answer them at all!

something about if you cant take the heat....get out of the kitchen right? right!

you know that being drunk inst an axcuse thats why you wont directly answer me because you think i'll "attack" you for admitting you know its wrong. i would do no such thing. i'd praise you actually. of course a person who says he doesnt care obviously means you know its wrong but as you said, you dont care. but i didnt ask if you cared. i asked if you thought being drunk excused your posts and behavior. you still havent answered the question. either you think "yes it is excusable" or "no i dont think its excuseable". but like i said, since you already claimed to not care that suggests you DO know but refuse to says so. so yes you do know but you lack the standards to actually care enough to act like a responsible adult. much like those who go out and drink and drive. they know better but dont really care and believe their actions are to be excusable because they were drunk and were'nt thinking clearly.

as for the second one....you know you're wrong for even thinking of accusing someone of being a sellout. that itself suggest you think people of a certain skin color should act a certain way or think a certain way. this in itself is an ignorant view and most of us on this board know it. you do too, you just refuse to say so.

THESE are the reasons why you refuse to give direct answers. you can barely keep your temper in check over this.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You just won't get off my back will you?

On the drunk comment, my line still stands.

On sell out, its any minority that joins the republican party. its like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   

On sell out, its any minority that joins the republican party. its like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

WARNING, WARNING, Borderline incoherant liberal babbling going on here! Minorities can't be republican? LOL, some of the strongest supports and INVESTORS in the republican party are minorities, do you research before you open up that Green party mouth of yours?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shining Wizard

WARNING, WARNING, Borderline incoherant liberal babbling going on here! Minorities can't be republican? LOL, some of the strongest supports and INVESTORS in the republican party are minorities, do you research before you open up that Green party mouth of yours?

They can BE republican as much as they want. They are still sell outs to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So... by that logic... upper-middle-class white suburbans who are democrats are sell-outs?

Seems a bit odd Colonel.

I would think anyone has the freedom to pick and choose their politics (or lack thereof) on their own... and not be "sell-outs" to any predefined cause of the radical component.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Have they effected your life in any way? Made life harder on you? Your kids? Messed up your street? Destoyed your credit? NO,NO,NO, and NO............

Or is it because they aren't sharing their hard earned wealth and power with you?

You get out of life what you put into it, sometimes more, but nothing less.

Words to live by colonel

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You know what a sell out is to me?

Someone who sells out there fellow man for bs political reasons. Someone who THOUROUGHLY ENJOYS making an idiot out of himself. Someone who protests to be a Savior of All racially opressed, then turns around and shows his true colors.

THAT is my definition of sellout regarding this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A REAL sellout is one who speaks one way and acts the opposite way.

The Rev. Jesse Jackson immediately comes to mind as the ALL TIME SELL OUT.

He has the ultimate scam going against Corporate America... he sells protection FROM walk-outs by labor, and boy-cotts by consumers that would have never happened if he didn't cause them to.

That's all ok, if the morons running the companies are willing to pay him protection money so be it.

BUT he should be DONATING 100% of his post cost income to every worthy charity on the planet.

he lists charities that he donates to on his limited charters and they are ALL, 100% OWNED by him.

SELLOUT. DELUXE.

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
So... by that logic... upper-middle-class white suburbans who are democrats are sell-outs?

Seems a bit odd Colonel.

I would think anyone has the freedom to pick and choose their politics (or lack thereof) on their own... and not be "sell-outs" to any predefined cause of the radical component.

No, they're the good guys. They don't advocate life back in "the good ole days" as republicans do.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

colonel i am not "on your back" i am merely holding you to the same set of standards i hold against myself and when aksed a direct question i give direct answers, not dance about answer that sideskirt the issues addressed in the questions.

but hey if you think its ok to get drunk and do whatever and be excused thats fine, thats not how the world works but you're very entitled to think this if you wish. i have my answer now (even if you didnt give one directly).

you're definition of a sellout is very....well like most of your views its very ignorant and biased to say the least.

but since you dont know if they are republican or not you are calling them something that may not be correct (using YOUR definition) in calling them.

thank you lord of the question dance!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join