It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America for Americans....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
I actually was out at some clubs in New Haven one night when a bum asked me for cash. I said "What are you going to do for it?" He was dumbfounded.
I proceeded (with my buddy) to get him going with a little drumming and singing act. I actually participated for a couple hours as well. He was still a street urchin when we moved on but he was making a LOT more money by entertaining the passers by.

What have YOU done?

And just to remind you, I'm NOT A F-ING republican!!!!!

edit: Gee, I guess Colonel just logs off when confronted with reality. Surprise surprise.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Fry2]

That's right. Get the bum to do the step-in-fetch-it dance for you. Was he wearing black face too? You people's inhumanity to man knows no bounds.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
You're missing his point completely Colonel. Not only did he give this man money, but he showed him how to get more. "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, but teach him how to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime". You can misconstrue anything, can't you Colonel?

Not to mention, a local radio station here in DC sent one of their interns to beg for money on the DC streets. He made an average of $26 an hour... that's a hell of a lot of money!... and he wasn't even DOING anything... just sat there with a cup. Even if the average 'bum' as you call them, made HALF that, they're doing alright. You can eat for a couple days on one hour's collection if you spend it right.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
All right. I've had it. Seems that you republicans can only come agianst me in swarms...like locust. Even the one who is not supposed to be speaking to me, GG, seems comfortable enough to get a taste because he knows you all will be lenient upon him.

Well, this is my stance:

This thread is racist b/c the only people who I've heard say "Americans for America" are white supremists. You wanna support that, republican, don't be mad when you get labelled the same.

Minorities who join the republican party are sell outs. Why? Because anyone of color who would support a group of racist leaders, who would support those who want to go back to the "good ole days" of lynching, segregation, et al. to me is a sell out.

The republican party is inherently evil and selfish. Even here "I'm not giving my money to lazy shiftless people," this is believed to be the norm and any thought of what Jesus asked for comapssion for the fellow man is out the window. But, you sure can scream Lord Lord and do an epileptic jig on Sunday, can't you.

You racist republicans make me sick.

[Edited on 25-8-2003 by Colonel]

Yes, I understand the problem with having a job and keeping up with the board, Colonel, I'm having the same problem. You're doing a good job, though.

Now on to the obvious weakness in your feces, here.

Your first claim in your stance, that only white supremacists want America for Americans first is a lie. It is either a lie or you are held hostage by a few of these types and you're lying about going to work. Is every other country supremicists as they want only people with a needed skill or lots of money? Of course not, that is only protecting the country. Try a healthy dose of reality. And besides, saying that everyone who has that idea is a racist is, well, bigoted. Not surprising, we all know you are one.

The second stance about Republicans wanting to go back to the good ol' days of lyncings and that minorities who go republicans are sellouts is another racist statement. You are quite the evil little troll with your backhanded racism, aren't you. You need no fact with your story-telling, do you? Let's see, the Republicans aren't the ones who say Black people are stupid, have to have extra points and handouts because they are too inadequate to succeed on their own, are they?

AS far as trying to quote Christ, I haven't noticed anything Christian about you to date, where are you coming from attempting to support your racist rantings with Christ?

And furthermore, you racist, thieving democrats makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have little compassion for bums as most of them have brought it upon themselves. Also some of them are better off than it seems. I was in dc a few years ago and was stoped by a bum asking for money. He was wearing a nice pair of nikes and almost new clothes. I asked him why he wanted the money and he said to get something to eat. The thing was that he had a wrapped up burger right where he got up from. I told him to get a job. I know i may sound harsh but that particular "bum" didnt have it that hard. All Fry2 did was show the bum what many other bums have done to increase their revenue.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Now on to the obvious weakness in your feces, here.

Your first claim in your stance, that only white supremacists want America for Americans first is a lie. It is either a lie or you are held hostage by a few of these types and you're lying about going to work. Is every other country supremicists as they want only people with a needed skill or lots of money? Of course not, that is only protecting the country. Try a healthy dose of reality. And besides, saying that everyone who has that idea is a racist is, well, bigoted. Not surprising, we all know you are one.

The second stance about Republicans wanting to go back to the good ol' days of lyncings and that minorities who go republicans are sellouts is another racist statement. You are quite the evil little troll with your backhanded racism, aren't you. You need no fact with your story-telling, do you? Let's see, the Republicans aren't the ones who say Black people are stupid, have to have extra points and handouts because they are too inadequate to succeed on their own, are they?

AS far as trying to quote Christ, I haven't noticed anything Christian about you to date, where are you coming from attempting to support your racist rantings with Christ?

And furthermore, you racist, thieving democrats makes me sick.

TC, TC, TC. Tsk Tsk Tsk
Look at some of the comments the repugnant leaders say which I reprinted from my blog:

�I realize that it is an unpopular and unhumanitarian position, for which I have been excoriated by �liberal� colleagues, but I think Plessy vs. Ferguson was right and should be reaffirmed.�

� William H. Rehnquist
Chief Injustice

People who are bitter and hateful about slavery are obviously bitter and hateful against God and his word, because they reject what God says and embrace what mere humans say concerning slavery. This humanistic thinking is what the abolitionists embraced.�

� Charles Davidson
Republican Alabama State Senator
citing Biblical defenses of slavery

�AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharaoh�s charioteers.�

� Jerry Falwell

Bill Janklow, R-SD, rode to his 4th term as Governor on the heels of the AIM (AMerican Indian Movement)Occupation of Wounded Knee in 1973 when he said, as a candidate for attorney general then, "The only way to deal with these AIM leaders is to put a bullet in their heads."

There is more. I got something on Ashcroft too and of course, there is Lott. Don't deny it. This isn't rhetoric. This is a belief system. Stop denying the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
...now we can proceed forward from here realising that we are all swayed by our personal beliefs which have been shoved down our throats before we were old enough to question those who were doing the shoving.
Probably keep going backwards anyway though.
Politics and religion serve one purpose,that of a crowbar.Racism,bigotry,classes and stuff that makes some people just "know " they are better than others serve to provide a place to put the crowbar,all you have to do is choose a nook or cranny and pry away.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So Colonel you say the dems are not racist,hmmmm,I think you a very wrong.......
"Some junior high n*gger kicked Steve's ass while he was trying to help his brothers out; junior high or sophomore in high school. Whatever it was, Steve had the n*gger down. However it was, it was Steve's fault. He had the n*gger down, he let him up. The n*gger blindsided him." -- Roger Clinton, the President's brother on audiotape
"He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black." -- California State Senator Diane Watson's on Ward Connerly's interracial marriage
"I'll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years." -- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One according Ronald Kessler's Book, "Inside The White House"
"You f*cking Jew b@stard." -- Hillary Clinton to political operative Paul Fray. This was revealed in "State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton" and has been verified by Paul Fray and three witnesses.
"I want to go up to the closest white person and say: 'You can't understand this, it's a black thing' and then slap him, just for my mental health." -- Charles Barron, a New York city councilman at a reparations rally, 2002
(I) "will not let the white boys win in this election." -- Donna Brazile, Al Gore's Campaign Manager on the 2000 election
"We have lost to the white racist press and to the racist reactionary Jewish misleaders." -- Former Rep. Gus Savage (D-Illinois) after his defeat 1992

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You had to dig real deep in your repugnant files for that huh?

1) Roger Clinton is an embarrassment to everyone. No one respects him and no one cares about him---even Bill.

2) I don't know Diane Watson and her comments are out of place but Ward Connelly is a sell out. Not because of his wife but because he's republican.

3) Lyndon Johnson? Ok, what years are we talking? Just after Jim Crow? SOme 40 yrs ago?

4) I don't think Hilary's comments were racist or anti-semetic. If someone called me a "black bastard" I wouldn't call him racist.

5) That comment was racist.

6) I don't knowthe context it was taken in so I don't know.

7) Gus Savage was a disgrace to the Democratic party and was duly kicked out. He was an a$$ so noyoucqan't choose him.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nope didn't have to "dig" at all. Easy to find. Lots of em. Hell I haven't even touched Byrd yet. Yep one was from LBJ, but I did the same as you. You have also dug up some mighty old quotes.
Racism seems to be a belief system with the dems as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Nope didn't have to "dig" at all. Easy to find. Lots of em. Hell I haven't even touched Byrd yet. Yep one was from LBJ, but I did the same as you. You have also dug up some mighty old quotes.
Racism seems to be a belief system with the dems as well.

Whatever. You keep bringing up Byrd, Byrd, Byrd and I keep telling you he renouced his Klan past and his VOTING record proves it. Plus, my quotes didn't stem from the 50s or 60s thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Yeah whatever.
Nice one. Most of the quotes are from the 90's and 2000-2002. But nevermind that.
Byrd renounced so what, old habits don't die,they just hibernate. Lott apologized, why was that not good enough. Oh yeah he is a republican, he can't possible mean it. But a dem apologizes and its supposed to mean something. Please. Nice double standard Colonel.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yeah whatever.
Nice one. Most of the quotes are from the 90's and 2000-2002. But nevermind that.
Byrd renounced so what, old habits don't die,they just hibernate. Lott apologized, why was that not good enough. Oh yeah he is a republican, he can't possible mean it. But a dem apologizes and its supposed to mean something. Please. Nice double standard Colonel.

No double standard. Byrd renouced his past and you can see it in his record. Lott apologized because he got CAUGHT because he said what he did so many times in his career its ridiculous. It wasn't the first time.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

4) I don't think Hilary's comments were racist or anti-semetic. If someone called me a "black bastard" I wouldn't call him racist.

If myself or anyone on this board clled you that,you would be calling me a republican racist. You would most likely ask that I be de-modded and banned.
And just think, that comment came from a senator and possible presidental canidate.

[Edited on 8/22/03 by nyeff]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

If myself or anyone on this board clled you that,you would be calling me a republican racist. You would most likely ask that I be de-modded and banned.
And just think, that comment came from a senator and possible presidental canidate.

[Edited on 8/22/03 by nyeff]

No. I don't narc on anyone.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Why is it that every time you post something and I prove you worng, you never again mention the previous topic? Coward, admit when you're wrong, I've done it several times on these boards... gracefully!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't even know I was debating with you.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
See Colonel that is your problemn you think that this is a debate between you and whoever you pick atm. However there are more of us that have proved you wrong time and time again. and like Nyeff said do not get him or I started on Robert KKK Byrd.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh, so its my fault that that the lot of yousavages gang up on me and I can't take all at once. Oh, OK. My mistake.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
No Colonel, but you should read all the responses to what you write... I've replied and refuted (maybe in your opinion I haven't proven you WRONG, but I make good points) your statements and you never say anything about it. It's like you only come here and read the LAST thing someone posted, tear it up and then leave, only to come back and do the same thing. We all read what you write and consider it and reply to it, have the same respect, even if you don't respect what we say.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven
No Colonel, but you should read all the responses to what you write... I've replied and refuted (maybe in your opinion I haven't proven you WRONG, but I make good points) your statements and you never say anything about it. It's like you only come here and read the LAST thing someone posted, tear it up and then leave, only to come back and do the same thing. We all read what you write and consider it and reply to it, have the same respect, even if you don't respect what we say.

Whatsamatter. Mommy didn't give you enough attention as a child? Look, I missed your comments ok. When I have 50 repugnants attacking me and I have real work to do, I can't pick up everyone. If you want direct response, say something on my blog.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join