It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My NWO Coming To Power Theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
(Just useing bush as an example any senator or group of senators, congressman or future presidents could do this)
Firstly look at bushes lineage, Hes from royalty in england, Therefor a rich english guy Aka. A likely Illuminati member (He is dirrectly related to the queen) So I think he might have planned 9-11, His reasons being so he could take out every major competitor, But also to make the Homeland Security Association (Nations super cops), I feel he will move from Iraq to North Korea, and China (Maybe depends on if they are in on it or not, I doubt they are) But first he will face alot of resistance in Iraq, therefor he will beef up the army, and get more supporters. After all his conquering of major resistance is done. He will proceed to make gun laws a bigger issue, and the Homeland Security/Police will seize all firearms.( Note this is alot to happen in the rest of his term... well I think the republican will win for California, therefor he will have alot of electoral votes Cali. Texas Florida and others because he will handle the wars well, and get re-elected) Then in his second term he will pass radical laws and have the NSA, HSA, Police and Military. Doing his dirty work. Well basically whos left to fight him because (No offense here) Other world powers will be forced to comply with the USA's supperior military threatening them.

[Edited on 24-8-2003 by Beaverman]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There is one thing that you are missing: the Cabal (Illuminati) is not just now coming to power, they have been in power for over 400 years. We just dont publicly know it.

Your point about Bushes lineage is correct. However, the continuance of the Cabals plans does not necessarily hinge on Bush remaining in power (although the activity in California with the shift of electoral votes is engineered, and may well serve for that function).

Consider that the immediate top running candidate on the democratic side is John Kerry, who, lo and behold, is an admitted member of the Skull and Bones club... The EXACT SAME club of which Bush is a member...

Skull and Bones is simply a "gateway" organization to the Cabal, and through them the entire presidential power structure is directly manipulated.

Now, consider that the incumbent is a Bonesman, and the opposition is a Bonesman... Does it matter to the Cabal which one wins???

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Maybe Kerry is ment to win because he would have an easier time taking away firearms, while bush would have to change his views that would be a little odd.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This group of people or "NWO" Are smart Very very rich
and caucasion more then likely. what could the motives of such a force be for a world of sheep that are flocked at the flip of a telvison switch. Lets ponder.

More then likely a greater plan to conquer more and more and more.
Absoulte Power Corrupts Absolute.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Take a look at all the past presidents of the US and you will find a trend.....most are affiliated with the Freemasons...

Study the Freemasons and one will see who they are connected with...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Take a look at all the past presidents of the US and you will find a trend.....most are affiliated with the Freemasons...

Study the Freemasons and one will see who they are connected with...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Here are a couple of threads I started yesterday regarding some Cabal related societies...

Please note, while they have different names, and likely slightly different premesis (at least superficially different), I believe there is likely little if any substantial difference between these two groups (the Order of the Black Sun, and the Thule Society) and the current Skull and Bones Society... More than likely, Skull and Bones is simply the new name for the same organizations... They are all "gateway" societies, access points for the Cabal to influence the elected governing bodies of the most powerful countries on the planet...

Please let me know what you think...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
DR....
After doing a little bit more reading and searching last night, I would have a great tendency to believe that the premise that you have stated above concerning the Skull and Bones as the 'new name' for the same organizations is correct.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow, I made a post about wether or not the NWO is evil, Well I now think it is... and I know that Bushes Great Great Granfather was a friend of hitlers (That is correct right?) But what proof is there that Bushe is in the Skull and Bones?

Also is "The Cabal"(Wich as I take it is the main society behind the Skull and Bones) In any way connected with the Illuminati/Freemasons?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaverman
Wow, I made a post about wether or not the NWO is evil, Well I now think it is... and I know that Bushes Great Great Granfather was a friend of hitlers (That is correct right?) But what proof is there that Bushe is in the Skull and Bones?

Also is "The Cabal"(Wich as I take it is the main society behind the Skull and Bones) In any way connected with the Illuminati/Freemasons?

Take our word for it: Bush and his father and his father was members of the Skull and Bones.

"The Cabal" as DR terms it, is the name given for the Illuminati, etc. Basically the "unseen"and "seen" organization(s) or "elitist few" behind the scenes directing the agenda: New World Order.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Bushs membership with the Skull and Bones Society has been well documented, as well as that of his father and grandfather.

Also, his main democratic opponent, John Kerry, has admitted publicly his membership of Skull and Bones a couple of months ago.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ahh those scum b@st@rds, I didn't think they were nazi's... I knew they were occultists... Well just tell me your opinion here, who do you think they worship?

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
MKULTRA is probably the best to ask that question to, although there is obviously an occult/mysticism link in these societies.

My personal interest in the entire situation is the ability of the Cabal to control and manipulate the governments of many of the powerful nations on the planet. I do believe that much of the occult/mysticism is likely used as a justification or at least a tool to control the society members, (just as organized religion was used to control the population for centuries), I still believe the underlying factors revolve around control and power for the top levels of the society.

This thread:

May explain a bit of your question. I do know that MKULTRA did a good job of explaining a lot of the psychology behind how such control and manipulation works.

posted on Aug, 24 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
There is one thing that you are missing: the Cabal (Illuminati) is not just now coming to power, they have been in power for over 400 years. (...)

If they already (400 years!) keep control over the world how can they have ANY opposition? Maybe it is not that simple and there is more superpower groups like 'Cabal'

new topics

top topics

join