It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India/Pakista/Turkey Military Rankings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Look at that Turkey`s Tanks outrun the other 2 and with their military force and air they win i say

1- Turkey
2- India
3- Pakistan

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus3

Actually Turkey has 100+ f16 most of them are 50+ block and has ordered 100 f35's ... The turkish airforce would pown the pakistan airforce and indian air force at the same time as their pilots are rather verry verry skilled and their airf force is way bigger.. (I'm a Us soldier i know some of them) Further the Turkish ground forces are very mobile they have one of the biggest army's in the world ( I thought 3/4th place or something like that) Their navy is one of the biggest ,,

Their soldiers are highly nationalistic, and pretty well trained .. especially their commando's (the prof soldiers in turkey) because a big part of the turkish army is made up of people on service for 13 months ..

The amry is verry big, and is verry mobile .. And I'm pretty sure turkey has nuke's even if they denie it ... The soldiers are used to allmost all types of terrain

I did service In turkey ,,, They don't see us as an emperial power but rather as allies, they help us in time of war .. they espect us to give them help in time of war .. (turkey has verry strong allies .. and just believe me they are in the top 4 of nato forces ..)

They are the strongest force in the middle east .. Let's hope that remains like that... because like I said already the turks see us as allies, not as enemies ..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
unlike the conventional armies of the world i will say Taliban is most efficient group in gorilla warfar _ no doubt fighting with one of the most powerful military bloc in todays time (NATO) including america on oneside and other side so called Pakistan army and sand of time will tell who gonna create the name on pages of history. saluta

<< 6  7  8   >>

join