It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Neo-Nazis step up Race-Hate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

A Neo-Nazi group has not only admitted waging a race-hate campaign against African refugees in Toowoomba, but warned that it will be intensified in the Queensland city and elsewhere in Australia.

White Pride Coalition spokesman Terry Davis said his members had plastered Toowoomba and the nearby town of Crows Nest with posters and distributed brochures describing white women as the "world's most endangered species".

"Our Queensland branch has been rather active, I'm pleased to say," Mr Davis said.

"When you get crime in these areas, you know it's going to be the blacks.

Article

I hope the Government come down hard on this, and these racist scum are charged.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ahhhh... from the heart of One Nation land... and the town once oft voted for best quality of life in the Land Down Under.

Hang on, was Pauline from Toowoomba or Ipswich, I forget?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is there anything to discuss here?

If not, it should be scrubbed.

But that's just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The opening post raised my awareness, and I had no problem with that.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The opening post raised my awareness, and I had no problem with that.

And yet, there's no conversation of it....

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think most people have a dislike of neo-Nazis and don't want to talk about their influence much.

The interesting part of the phenomenon is how it has arisen not in the urban jungles of Sydney or Melbourne, but in a known lifestyle center.

Also, this topic won't stimulate much discussion because the majority of members are after all American and they consider Australia a dormant suburb of some Texas town, a complicit ally of the US where kangaroos roam free and where tough men look like Steve Irwin (who is truly ghay and would not know what to do with a neo-Nazi if one but him on the a$$).

[edit on 25-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Neo Nazis are socially retarded human beings. Losers. They suffer from insecurities that are like bugs in their brains.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ECK, i think there is little discussion regarding this because neo-nazi's want an active and heated discussion.

Well, they won't get it from me...on any ATS board.

I posted this just so people know.

Sanc'.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Toowoomba is one of the Aboriginal names that rolls off the tongue easiest.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I kind of agree. If the post doesnt involve America, Iraq, France or the UK, it is dead before 2 pages.

I dont really come here to promote issues in my country much anymore. A post here or there and a reply if I see it mentioned. Quite frankly nobody really gives a # about Australia unless it fits their agenda. Even then the threads get full of patronising "good onya mates!" type replies.

ATS picked a good key word with "Ignorance". People will be here "fighting (promoting)" it for years.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well about neo-nazis, and the like.

i think they are a bit extreamist in their reaction and how they carry it out, but i can understand what they are talking about.

in the closest major town to me , there is about 30 000 people.
the local council is paying to bring immigrants from some east african nation into the town. they straight away are put into low skilled or unskilled jobs, appretiships and the like. their housing and all are subsidised to.

you may think this sounds like a good idea, helping the people fleeing another bad country to settle in well.

well the road i live on is terrible, and our cars a buggered because of driving up and down it. the council cant fix it because it has spent its money else where, even though there is enough traffic on our road to qualify for an upgrade to bitumen.

there are some kids who leave school, look for work and cant find it. some how the jobs have dissapered.

another example is when i went to high school, the asian international students always got into every class they wanted, whereas some of my friends couldnt, evenm though it was a prerquiste class for university.

so just something for all to think about, the neo-nazis ideas are very extream, but not totally unfounded.

im not outright racist to a particular race, but i amj against immigrants getting a free ride just because a council wants to look like it is doing the "right thing"

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Ahhhh... from the heart of One Nation land... and the town once oft voted for best quality of life in the Land Down Under.

Hang on, was Pauline from Toowoomba or Ipswich, I forget?

Ipswich.......... but Toowoomba isnt really that far away from Ipswich.

Nearly every capital city in Australia has a neo nazi group in it somewhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
No...if they do not attack anyone let them have their say.

You know why Hitler got to power? He went to prison and they gave him a hell of a lot of publicity.

Allow these people to say what they want, allow them to go out on the street and people will over-come them. The only way to beat such people is to engage them. You force them away and further to the extreme and they will go there and you have a much worse situation on your hands people.

new topics

top topics

join