It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographs - Eccles, Manchester UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   

At around 10.00am this morning July 10th 2005 I was sitting outside with 4 colleagues when I saw a very bright flashing rotating object in the sky. This I pointed out to everyone, and everone saw it. At this point I must say that I am one of the worlds greatest sceptics with regards to UFOs. I managed to photograph the object and have 6 very good photos of it.

Here's the link to the rest of the article www.rense.com...

There are some really cool pics of the UFO as well.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Interesting photos...I'm sure our ATS photo experts can make some sense of it here...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
That is a verifiable UFO to be sure...

But what is it?
the witness didn't give a very good description to see if it was falling, or moving sideways...
it looks like a piece of a launch rocket (first or second stage) but would depend on whether it was falling or not...

the other object they described was more interesting, I wonder why they didn't get photos of it...

BTW: this looks just like a car tie rod...
so technically, this could be pic of someone tossing a car part into the air, and taking pics of it... then adding additional story to make it interesting...

Suspect as to origin, but is a UFO...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
well if a UFO was ever really a baloon, this must be it...one of those long silvery ones.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I looked at this article a few days ago and without any background to reference against it makes it very difficult to work out what it is! I dont think it's a balloon I dont think you would be able to get it to rotate like it does in the pictures it would remain level and just float upwards. I do agree that it looks like something being tossed into the air I obviously cannot say for sure that was just the feeling I got when I first looked at it! unsure what a car tye thingmajigga is if you could post a pic of one it would be helpful thanks!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They both look like objects that were thrown in the air. One looks like a tire iron the other looks like............a sex toy........use your imagination.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The first few pics, it kinda looks like a bumper. But I don't know if someone can throw a bumper in the air.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Interesting photos...I'm sure our ATS photo experts can make some sense of it here...

wow they sure wanted prove they own us man there wiener is huge

[edit on 25-7-2005 by DeathIsNear]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Looks like Jenna Jameson misplaced her toy again. Oopps.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Haha :p

But definately, this is weird. Did it fly up and away or just vanish after?

new topics

top topics

join