It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do with Binalshibh...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm just curious about what you all think we should do with Ramzi Binalshibh now that he's been captured. Personally I would hang him by his balls in the middle of the WTC site and let everyone beat the crap out of him. Then when he was dead bury him face down in a pigsty, once mentioned by WOS. Another idea I had was strapping him into a plane and telling him it would eventually crash.

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 07:57 PM
link   
or simply give him a trial like any other terrorist...

like it or not, he IS a human beign.
If you did that to him, we would have the right to peel the skin off the 2 pilots who bombed Canadian troops and dip them in acid...

posted on Sep, 14 2002 @ 08:36 PM
link   
necro, you and I both no there is comparison between what those pilots did and what that terrorist did. Comparing the two events in that manner is irresponsible and ridiculous.

As far was what to do w/ that terrorist�I first hope the Pakistanis rough him up a little bit and gather intel from him. Hopefully information that leads to the location of bin laden and other terrorists and/or information that prevents further terrorist attacks.

Hopefully, he�ll be tried in a military court. That�ll keep Alan Dershowitz and Cochran from representing him. (Dersowitz has said it would be an honor to defend bin laden). And while I am not a huge fan of the death penalty I think that�s his destiny. In the words of John Mcain (I think) let God have mercy on them because we won�t.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think he should have his lips, ears, nose, eyelids and genitals cut off, and his teeth pulled out. He should then be left to be dealt with by the most horrible scum in the worst prison who will keep him alive but make him suffer for the rest of his life.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I agree with Bob. I think he needs his day in court, and I am more than in favor of the death penalty. Life in prison in complete isolation still leaves this mad dog to spread his poison.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Or put him in a prison run by women.Since it goes against their beliefs to take orders from women,it might drive him insane.Or just lock him up in solitary confinment.Death would just make him a myarter.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
He should have his day in court just like any other criminal. To suggest that he should be tortured or killed make us no better than they are.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well, do you guys favor the military court or normal court for this terrorist?

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well since he is not an American citizen (I think) hes gonna get done by the military. And to answer your question, I am in favor of the military handling these things. Can you imagine, you would have to go to Guantanemo Bay to find a jury of his peers.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Military court.No lawsuits,or BS. Just the facts.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think it's totally appropriate to give him a military trial. He doesn't deserve to be tried in our court system.

Some states still have hanging and death by firing squads on the books.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm in favour for a Military Trial, like nyeff said they don't screw around and they take no BS. I think the final outcome of this should be the death penalty, he was the mastermind behind 9/11 and if he made it to the US he probably would have been the "20th Hijacker". He will be one less scumbag that we have to deal with.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As long as it is just and fair I am in favor of a military trial.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys sometimes.
You don't only have to satisfy your blood lust.The eyes of the world will be on you.Even the Ireali's gave Eichman a fair trial.You will look like barbarians if you do not try this man in a fair and open way.The difference between the Americans and Al Queda is that you abide by the rule of law.When you start blurring the bounderies you only cause concern around the world.
Put forward the proof in a civil court and if he is guilty let justice prevail.
If you do this the world will admire you and support you if you kill him without due legal process the world will despise you.It's up to you! do you care what the world thinks of you.

top topics

join