It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires Sold Anti-Christ Abortion Pills For 50,000 Euros

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A 47-year-old woman from Sicily were tricked into buying fake abortion pills for 50,000 euros over four years. An Italian couple convinced her they were vampires and said the pills would abort the Anti-Christ's son. They sold her the pills for 3,000 euros a piece. The fraud were uncovered when her family suddenly discovered that all her savings were gone.

Reuters: Vampire fraudsters take bite of Sicilian's savings

An Italian couple stole 50,000 euros from a woman in the Sicilian city of Palermo after convincing her they were vampires who would impregnate her with the son of the Anti-Christ if she did not pay them.

The man, a cabaret singer, and his girlfriend took the money from their victim over four years by selling her pills at 3,000 euros each that they said would abort the Anti-Christ's son.

Police uncovered the fraud after the 47-year-old woman's family became concerned when they discovered she had spent all her savings.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Incredible how stupid some people are. Who would believe such story? Obviously that woman from Sicily did. I feel sorry for her family...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think it was PT Barnum who said...

"There's a sucker born every minute".

And the conmen know exactly who to target.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not sure why this is illegal, but okay.

If that's considered fraud in Italy, I think the Pope has some splaining to do and a few trillion to give back to people.

Boogeyman stories. Give or go to hell. Give or I'll impregnate you with the anti-Christ. Eh. Same dif.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
hahahaha!!!

first, the naked tickler, and now this

more funny news please...

and, let us pray for that gullible lady...

new topics

top topics

join