It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am APALLED!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ad at the top, "Shoot the Bunny, win a Ipod." WTF!!!! Leave bunnies alone Dang it, why the hell would you have that as a contest??????!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Bunnies=Good Squirrels=Bad

What's with the zillions of ads on the top.... especially the super blinking one that make my eyes bleed. Please don't stoop to gettign annoyign blinking you've won ... message. The interactive oens are just as bad...... :shk:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I like to play that 'hit a home run' ad.

I always hit a home run and it doesn't make me go to any sites.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I like the hit the mailbox and the frog one myself. But those are ok, not killing bunnies!

Also, anyone with a brain, so about 70% of the people on here know that all of those things are bs. Nothing is free.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
JTL is right.

From now on the only bunnies that will be shot will be the ones with pancakes on their heads.

And now a dancing banana.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
free ipods or free anythings do not exist :shk:

i hate those ads...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I played one of them games, once. It costs to dang much to replace the bullet ridden monitor

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I like Deryk Thomas and own several of his bunny paintings as part of my patronage for the band he did some brilliant cover art for.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
... u hate ads??? get firefox and get this add on... u can delete any add (ur comp will still download it but ur explorer wont view it)

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I especially hate the ones that make noise. Those scare the crap out of me. The first time I heard one, I nearly asploded.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
YEAH! STOP SHOOTIN BUNNIES! KILL MORE PEOPLE!

Jeeez. Get real people. They're only fwuffy widdle bunny wabbits. Which reminds me of a joke.

A gorgous little girls walks into a pet shop and asks the proprietor:

"Excuse me Mista. Do you see bunny wabbits?"

The shopkeeper on looking at the little girl, was completely taken in by her sweat innocent face, her little black ponytails and he ever so genteel lisp.

He squats down to her level and replies:

"Does the liddle gurl wanna nice bwack bunny wabbit or a fwuffy white wabby or maybe a nice widdle bwown one?"

The little girl looks him squarely in the eye and says:

"Actwally Mista. I don't fink my python gives a toss!"

new topics

top topics

join