It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's spies come out from the cold

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
VDS

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here is a BBC news item that appeared 22nd of July, most of the post has been quoted from the article that can be found here news.bbc.co.uk...

"China has sent 600,000 students overseas in the past 25 years as part of a conscious policy of developing its science, technology and business skills.

Some are said to be engaged in research at respected foreign establishments, while others are enrolled as bright young business trainees in major Western companies.

Their mission - or so the reports allege - is to use fair means or foul to gather technological and commercial intelligence that will help speed China on its way to becoming the next global superpower.

China has about 3,000 "front" companies in the US that exist mainly to obtain technology and military secrets, according to US officials

Chen Yonglin, a Chinese diplomat who recently defected in Australia, claimed Beijing had as many as 1,000 spies in Australia alone.

Right-wing groups in the US, and opposition parties in Australia, Canada and elsewhere, are warning that Western countries may one day regret allowing China to take advantage of their openness and tolerance.

The dramatic growth in China's economic and political power will soon be matched in the military sphere, they claim."

I think these claims are just the tip of the iceberg, the huge overseas Chinese population will make it very easy for them to commit espionage.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
im not racist or anything; and i like asian people especially as some of my best friends were korean or japanese or vietnamese...they are fun dudes and they arent as judgemental as most natural americans are*people born here and raised in our consumer society of judgemental shallowness*

but if china is really up to this stuff; it would be fair to deport every single chinese national *those who came during their lifetime*

we can keep all chinese who were born here tho; they shouldnt present much of a threat

the only way to solve the problem ; i think is deporting all of them

if anyone has a better idea please post it
because i dont like my suggestion because its not democratic
so please find a better way to solve this

otherwise we may have no choice but to deport all of them
and suggest other nations follow suit...

notice; i hate being that way about things
but if the info is true; its probably nessisary

***then agian***
it could all be propaganda to make us dislike chinese people
u never know

for the most part they are decent people ; like everyone else tho

we always got some bad apples tho

but ya if china is really trying to steal everyones tech and $$$ , i resent that and am offended by it

im equally offended by my own nation much less anyone elses
but all nations are corrupt and dastardly in the end....

[edit on 25-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a stricter foreign student policy for one. you dont just try to wipe out a spy ring like this, you only rub the stain into your shirt. maybe a better protection of industry.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This just makes me ANGRY
Why arent we doing more to stop this sort of behaviour by the chinese. This makes all chinese people suspects of being spies. Quite frankly it's high time we realised this is the next cold war and to win it won't be as easy as with USSR.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The falun gong gang is evillizing China.It seems every Chinese is a spy.Can you imaging it?It's lies.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Now this is an interesitng post on the topic of "chinese spies".

Recently in Australia a a chinese diplomat defected and said that there were, in australia alone over 1000 chinese spies watching the Falun gong and chinese christian churches.

Now I know that FG is a passive safe group, they do not espouce violence, or incite rebeiion, they are totally passive and generally made up of middle aged people.

This scares the chinese to death. Beacuse they are a "group"

Joechino's post is typical of the fear and mistrust of official chinese towards such groups. next he will probably describe the chinese church as "evilizing" as well.

Just who is the spy here Joe? Who is going to benefit from discrediting such peaceful people?

Originally posted by joechino
The falun gong gang is evillizing China.It seems every Chinese is a spy.Can you imaging it?It's lies.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Opps, look at this from another thread

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Ha! I knew it was only a matter of time before our new CCP agent friends found this thread. Nice comment, though. I feel infinitely more enlightened because of it.

Anyway, FYI here's a list of those I've identified so far and their join dates (may vary depending on your selected timezone in ur settings):

corner 2005-7-19
bitterweb 2005-7-19
Jerry_fd 2005-7-20
HenryXY 2005-7-20
joechino 2005-7-21

Likely candidate:
darkhero 2005-7-22

I think that some of us are having a crackdown on some of the chinese mis-info agents here.

CCP hav made most of us relate chinese to communists, chinese immigrants to communist spies. It's time we replace war on terrorism with Cold War ll(Far East). CCP is unwelcomed in anypart of this world
menace!

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Now this is an interesitng post on the topic of "chinese spies".

Recently in Australia a a chinese diplomat defected and said that there were, in australia alone over 1000 chinese spies watching the Falun gong and chinese christian churches.

Now I know that FG is a passive safe group, they do not espouce violence, or incite rebeiion, they are totally passive and generally made up of middle aged people.

This scares the chinese to death. Beacuse they are a "group"

Joechino's post is typical of the fear and mistrust of official chinese towards such groups. next he will probably describe the chinese church as "evilizing" as well.

Just who is the spy here Joe? Who is going to benefit from discrediting such peaceful people?

I'm just ordinary people in China.Yes,I found it that middle-aged or old people are made up of FG.But I believe they are cheated as same as a little gilr is cheated by a street nobbler.I can give you a sample.My friend's mother'femur was broken in 1998.She didn't want to go to hospital at all.She want to do some mystical excise for her leg.My friend and his sister persuade her to take a medicine.But she never listen to her children.As a result,she become a lame now.Why thier GOD Li hongzhi can't cure her leg?Now she never believe that falun gong gang.I am just angry at their deceiving words.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe
Opps, look at this from another thread

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Ha! I knew it was only a matter of time before our new CCP agent friends found this thread. Nice comment, though. I feel infinitely more enlightened because of it.

Anyway, FYI here's a list of those I've identified so far and their join dates (may vary depending on your selected timezone in ur settings):

corner 2005-7-19
bitterweb 2005-7-19
Jerry_fd 2005-7-20
HenryXY 2005-7-20
joechino 2005-7-21

Likely candidate:
darkhero 2005-7-22

I think that some of us are having a crackdown on some of the chinese mis-info agents here.

CCP hav made most of us relate chinese to communists, chinese immigrants to communist spies. It's time we replace war on terrorism with Cold War ll(Far East). CCP is unwelcomed in anypart of this world
menace!

I am just ordinary Chinese people.I'm not communist.I stay in China now.I am just angry at some falun gang deceiving the people from all over the wolrd.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm so angry that some "ordinary" chinese is trying to twist and turn the facts and attempting to turn others' opinon against a group of people. Deception

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotheRaGe
I'm so angry that some "ordinary" chinese is trying to twist and turn the facts and attempting to turn others' opinon against a group of people. Deception

Who is trying to twist the facts?If you can go to China and ask the ordinary people,you can get the real answers.Do you really know what the Falun gong is?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Do you really know what the Falun gong is?

Yes!!! Falun Gong is a Chinese spiritual practice, with beliefs similar to those found in Buddhism and Taoism.cThe three basic moral principles of Falun Gong are: Zhen, Shan and Ren, which translate approximately as 'Truthfulness, Benevolence (or Compassion), and Forbearance (or Tolerance)'.

This hardly seems like a Evil cult intent on bringing destruction to China. Infact it is benevolent spiritual practice, the CCP is simply paranoid as their numbers run in to nearly upto 100 million in China alone.

A Chinese Spy network is not propaganda from falun gong, but is a FACT, these spies have infiltrated every facet of western countries.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well the guy above me has made it clear to you. Now tell me why you think falungong is bad huh? Stop avoiding the questions and questioning our credibility. Nice tactic but it still failed

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I just know the many their bad things from my friend's mother with my own eyes.I see some people kneel down to Li hong zhi (Falun gong leader who they think he is GOD of the world) with my own eyes.He is just like lord while the cheated people pilgrimage.Do yuo know any religion teach people for suicide?I know Falun gong did it.They call that action "Yuan man" just as go to heaven.I can distinguish what is black or white with my own eyes,not follow the so-called CCP propaganda.

Oct

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Mr. agent, your own eyes are controled by your greed for money, and covered with the red color of CCP, and make you imagine sth and lie to the readers here.

Stop your false statement, you have been exposed as an agent of CCP.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well,maybe we can also say you are an agent from US gov or FaLun according to your articles and attitude towards China, CCP and many Chinese here

Originally posted by Oct
Mr. agent, your own eyes are controled by your greed for money, and covered with the red color of CCP, and make you imagine sth and lie to the readers here.

Stop your false statement, you have been exposed as an agent of CCP.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd
Well,maybe we can also say you are an agent from US gov or FaLun according to your articles and attitude towards China, CCP and many Chinese here

Oct is just the member of FLG.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I am just ordinary Chinese people.I'm not communist.

And I am a Yankee City Slicker.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Who's kidding who, China is the only true threat to America. China will strangle us to death by the almighty dollar. Iraq oil goes to China. One trillion dollars of the 6 trillion invested in the stock market belong to China. Majority of the prodcuts imported into America are from China. America has a trade deficit with China. China, a communist country, has veto power in a Security Council of the UN (security?). Henry Kissigner via Richard Nixon with help by David Rockefeller in 1973-1974 (David founder of the Trilateral Commission) opened trade relations (and now, way too many relations) with China. China will make any Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, et cetera that may be still built in the USA look like a pile of metal upon China becoming the next big power in importing cars. China has nukes that can make it very difficult for America to attack North Korea. China commits violations against their own people (human right violations) yet we rather focus on Islaamic injustice toward women. China lobbies in Congress for better trade agreements. China a threat? Sure it is, unless one has one's head stuck in an Arabian desert. We should pay more attention to China than to Iraq, Iran and North Korea. China is the big bully on the block, and America...well, we're just along for the ride. Or are we? I hope a posting as yours begins to wake up the American that is, for the most part, asleep before a tv set, watching CNN point its finger at another incident in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i would have to agree with the last post. I think China is the new "sleeping giant", but with very different intentions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join