It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 funds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I remeber a while after 9-11 there were some problems. Something about the 9-11 relief funds hadn't been completely distributed and some people hadn't gotten any at all. Is that still a problem or has it been cleared up?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have no source at hand to back this up maynard, but the distribution of funds is still a problematic situation. There are some families today who have yet to recieved any amount of "relief funds." I truly think it is because of the bureaucratic BS. No conspiracy to this.....bureaucratics is the story....

Also, almost two years after the occurance of 9/11 and there remains over 1000 bodies yet properely identified. Some can't be identified but nonetheless, there is the numbers...sad.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Was every body recovered from the WTC, or are some still missing? The wreckage was carted off pretty damn quick, and that was alot of wreckage to comb through, to find all the dead. there were also undocumented workers, or simply people that no one would look for in that mess. Will we ever know for sure what the finaly body count was?

1000 unidentified bodies...........were all the plane victims accoundted for? Whatabout the terrorist bodies themselves?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That's what I thought. I didn't even know they had gotten rid of all the wreckage right away.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Article:

"Remains of up to 1,000 WTC victims might never be identified"
www.foxnews.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow. 1,000 people who wont recieve a proper burial and goodbye from thier families.

The wreckage of the WTC was quite hastily carted off and shipped to scrap metal recyclers in china. perhaps some remains went there as well.

Dis they recover and account for every airplane victim? What about the bodies of the hhijackers?

Any news on hijacker remains recovered? That could be very interesting, to see what was brought in those investigations, or if the hijackers were even identified.

If they identified the hijackers, how the hell did they do it? What DNA info would they have had on the supposed terrorists?

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Two things on this.

1. From a cynical point of view, many of the people who died in the corporate offices at the top of one of the Towers will not be leaving families in destitution. For the families of firefighters and rescue workers, that may be another story.

2. The funds allocated to a thorough examination of how the largest security failure in US history was allowed to occur, are yet to top $4m. The funds allocated to judicial review of where Mr Blythe (aka Bill Clinton) put his penis were nearly $50m. That reflects the corrupt administration we have in America today, and its desire to cover up involvement, complicity and failures in the management of 9/11.

[Edited on 23-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I suppose the location of the Presidents Penis is far more a dire national security issue than why the hell jets werent scrambled from the right places, and donald rumsfelds prohetic powers.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
To be honest Skadi....
I cannot fully answer your questions. I am of the belief that 'alot' of what your are asking will never be answered satisfactorily.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dont worry, seeker, its not your job, its the govornments job, since they hold the keys and answers to the whole mess.

And since I wont be getting answers in my lifetime from them, I have been looking on my search engine to find any data or stories on the remains of the hijackers, what the offical BS line is, and compare it to other things.

posted on Aug, 23 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
www.cnni.co.uk...

Ok, according to this, they have identified two of them, though they are not saying which hijackers.

www.cnni.co.uk...

I will assume they will have difficulty idenitfying the other 8 hijackers, seeing how a few of them appear to be alive and well.

new topics

top topics

join