It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Elite be moving to rid the net of Conspiracy Theorists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is all too possible. I know I go to whatreallyhappened.com
quite a bit, and all too often you find a story that is very frightening. When you wish to go back and access it, it all of a sudden just vanishes, wthout a trace.
One example was an article on Bush's agenda to mandate mental health children starting at age 5 and gong til 18, beginning the 2005-2006 school year, the kids would be counseled and if the counselor thought appropriate, prescribed and dispensed medications.

If I can find the article anywheres on the web I'll post it, I did post it at pbs.org. Anyways, the fact of the matter is yes, there are things that send red flags to the govt. A co worker of my mothers, was big into downloading movies and music, next thing you know they come into the office and arrest him there on the spot, for piracy, they also confiscated his harddrive.

If theyre going to do this to pirates, imagine what they do to people who happen to be right on the agendas the office really does have. Whn it's billions of dollars, and world domination, versus, just a few thousand at the most.

Just repeat after me:"I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing, and thats why I'm still living"

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
They fear us, they know it's only a matter of time before we get enough people involved in the search for proof. Eventually one of us will be in the right place at the right time. The proof will spread like wild fire in the ATS community and even if they're able to remove it, it will spread thru messengers and emails across the net and around the world. We'll take down one government agency after another until the corrupt are gone.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Although not to sound noid, a friend of mine worked for the DEA doing reserch and stated doing his own research at home, next thing you know there were always at least 2 black lincolns following him everywhere he went. We'd go to dinner theyd be there, wed go to the laundromat theyd be there, etc...but I kind of have this philosophy that you make it known that youll possibly get into trouble for something in a large forum, theyd be stupid to do anything for the simple fact that it would only prove so many points right.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The nature of the government is compartmentalization. There is a world government. It's just broken down into departments called countries. Then it's broken down further from those. The more compartmentalization exists the least likely it is for the overall structure to be taken out. No one person or group or department has all the information. Information leaks are easily contained through obfuscation, threats or if necessary more Kevorkian methods. Each of these methods has many sub-methods that are created depending on the situation.

The thing people in power fear the most is losing their power.

The current administration is also manipulated. The reason they have been allowed to go as far as they have is to wake up some of the ones that haven't "got their feet wet" yet. It's also a way to create another "problem-reaction-solution" senario. This time it will just be at a higher level.

I guess my point is that it's not just that simple. It's not simple enough to just say the elite are or are not moving to rid the net of CTs. The answer is yes and no. Some groups may be. Some groups may wish to just contain. Some groups are good with letting out information bit by bit.

But, the CTs want all the information right now. The CTs are like the bright kids in class. They finish their work quickly and then are bored. This can lead to a disruption in the classroom. The teachers have to think of ways to curb off a disruption so all students have an equal chance at learning.

Disinfo is actually a very effective way to accomplish many things. The truth can get out without causing major problems. Those that aren't ready are given their "plausible deniability" so they are comfortable. For those that are ready they can come to places like ATS to where they are more comfortable.

"The best weapon of the warrior is patience." After all, there is a strategy to the game. Know them like they know us. Study them like they study us. Test them like they test us. Categorize them like they categorize us. Know how far to go. Learn the system inside and out. Learn to swim with the sharks without becoming one. It beats being 'noid.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
the elite would have an one world order, do you conspire against them?
as sheep so innocent so blinded by ignorance

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KNOWS_A_LITTLE
the elite would have an one world order, do you conspire against them?
as sheep so innocent so blinded by ignorance

No need for such things as "conspire". Do you fear what is already here? Is it necessary to do anything against another?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
conspire:[work together: to combine so as to cause a particular result, often one involving harm, inconvenience, or difficulty]

as for what is here fear is for the weak

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join