It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia is Zion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Keeping in mind that Genesis starts with the supercontinent coming out of the water and not dividing 'till Peleg's time, I can't accept that I'm the only one who doesn't try to cram the whole Bible into the middle east. So many historic and scientific anomollies disappear when it is read as written, a history and future of THE WHOLE WORLD. Just start with the DISCRIPTIVE MEANINGS OF PLACE NAMES in Hebrew, forget all the 'accepted' and 'assumed' histories we've been fed, remember that Japan/China/region were much more 'advanced' in very early history than we like to think, that there was Americas/ Asian sea trade ignored by most main stream scholars, that Australia is the only place that fits ALL the discriptions of the 'promised land'....I could go on and on but ask someone to blow this 'little idea' out of the water. The power of the 'HOLY TOURIST TRAP' was discovered back in Nimrod's day so 'man's' traditions' is a crazy way to try to pinpiont locations of ancient historic events.
The 'RIGHT' Masons and 'RIGHT' old families know why Columbos REALLY got Amerigo's credit and why the oldest continuous culture, the Australian Abouriginals, has an almost criminal lack of study put into it and why I knew Denmark's Prince Frederick had a good old blooded Scot's bred Tasmainian girl picked as his bride.
While the world keeps chasing Martians and fishing for red herrings the ONE BIG SECRET IS HIDDEN IN PLANE VIEW. THOSE IN THE KNOW KNOW BIBLICAL PROPHECY IS TRUE AND ACCURATE...WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Our current epoch of civilisation could have begun here - Just a long time before the writtten word. Aboriginal legends tell the story of white people coming out of the earth after the polar flip to help them rebuild and teach them how to grow crops etc. I've heard that In South Australia somewhere there is a stone cairn with Hebrew, Egyptian, Aramaic, Greek and other inscriptions on it telling this tale - almost as if survivors all happened to resurface at the same place at the same time. The book of Agarti goes into this in detail

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: suzy ryan

Hi Suzy

Can you please tell me more about this subject and why do you think that the ancient city Tyre is modern day China/Japan?

join