It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beginning Magick Spells

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceisall
reply to post by mcs1627

My feeling is that "magic spells" as you call them are not nearly as important as spiritual progress. I would forget about it and concentrate on why you want that power in the first place.

This is still a linguistic process, which is why I pointed him in the proper area for his answer. There is no better place to start with than the place you are going to formulate all of your 'findings' and goals.
magic spells and spiritual progress are still the same thing, it is all based on language and the process of patterning it in a way that is beneficial for the desire goal/outcome.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Place geometric symbols on your self(skin) to increase your bio-electric field and your thoughts will be amplified in no time

because geometric symbols such as circles attract all energy it really works

[edit on 13-2-2008 by pak88]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Magick doesnt work like in the movies, you don't read a passage in a book and a fire ball leaps from your eyes engulfing all around you.

Unfortunately. That would be really cool.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mcs1627

Just, please don't fall for those online courses that promise to make you a wizard. You know "You send me your name, credit card information, and mailing address, and you will become a certified wizard" and you get a paper certificate saying you're a wizard.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
like i warned another poster on another thread, ceremonial magic, or high magic. Can be very dangerous, if you don't know what you're doing. Sometimes ceremonial magic, might require you to open doors, make pacts, attach unwelcome entities to you. It might be easy enough to find out how to start doing this stuff over the internet, but not alot of people know how to shut it off, or stop when it gets too dangerous.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Originally posted by Darkblade71
True magic is a combination of the mind and the forces of nature and spirit around you. If you really want to learn to cast spells, most people here have posted great information on who to look up, but I would also suggest researching ESP and trying that out as well on the side, you might get better results if you do. I used to practice magic when I was a teenager, and was very good at it, but then I had an experience with it that shook me to the core and I quit spell casting, later on in life I began to realize that it was my mindset at the time that caused the magic to work. You have to be mentally open to the forces around you on a psychic level. Do some ESP research, look into the different forms of esp that are out there, you might find that they almost always do the same thing as magic spells, just different words are used. There is a fine line between psychic and mystic. Both have the same end results, but use caution, realize that the things you are trying to do are not always good for you. NEVER inflict your will on another for pain or power, these things will backfire on you and cause you 3x more trouble than you sent out, and always try to do it for good reasons, magic isnt a toy, and real magic is almost always spirit assisted. That means there are forces helping that you cannot see, but are there, and you dont know quite what they are until you get older and more experienced, and by then, if you hooked up with the wrong forces, you tend to become very ill. Just my 2 cents:

Holy crap! I posted in this thread years ago!

I still think this way....

edit on 15-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join