It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia is a testing ground mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
All the new mind control technology is always tested out here by O/S corporations to see how people will react. The whole nation was disarmed after a 'vigilante killer' (who just happened to be the best crack shot in the world) was used as a scapegoat in a propaganda campaign to rid the country of registered guns (not at all disimilar in method to the 9/11 farce ). Now the black market weapons proliferate - and every burglar knows that they won't be shot. Direct energy transmision towers were tested and used here before anywhere else. We were also the first nation to use 'smart cards' (which will be coming into common use shortly). The list goes on and on. It seems that just about every new brainwashing product is tested out on our now extremely docile populace.
- Discuss...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
We are also taxed more than just about anywhere else on the planet. Our superannuation is taxed four times FFS!
And did you know that Pine Gap (Our biggest military base) is built on a fault line that runs over 6kms deep. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the stuff from area 51 has been relocated here - why else would it's runways be in disrepair and you are able to view it in plain sight on Google Earth!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I do see oddities in the way that Aus does seem to be the gunea pigs for new "big brother" things.
Now they are talking putting cams on every corner and giving us identity cards...

and face it Little Johhny is so far up George Bushes backside it is not funny

we need the war in Iraq...we need our troops ove rthere ....yeah right

London police were right to shoot an unarmed man...yeah right

censor this and censor that....meanwhile the population beleives everything that Ray Martin and the tv news tells them....

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Too right Mayet, we are just about the most politically moronic nation on the planet, no backbone at all - just another state of the USA really!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
These facts and that we 'don't have room' (OUR WHOLE COUNRY HAS THE POPULATION OF LONDON,FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!) for genuine refugees and sent our black slaves back to where we stole them from(mostly) also supports the Australia/Zion idea that keeps haunting me. There is a reason we and the whole world know so little about this country and it's place in world history, the continental sized country made devoid of domestic animals and UTTERLY DEVISTATED AS THE BIBLE SAID HAPPENED TO THE PROMISED LAND.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Interesting........but if, and I only qualify if because I'm not prepared to support it at this time due to lack of time, there is mind control experimentation, than you have it all over the place, America has many an uneducated human and that is the essence of mind control........if you don't know better than how would you know differently?

I would be interested in seeing some supporting links for these assertions or even a logical flow....

[edit on 24-7-2005 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Australia/Zion (first shall be the last) question interests me. It's one of the only places in the world where people are making steps to move towards nature technology and becoming self-sufficient once again to escape the coming 'tribulation' it seems.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry Mayet but you're quite wrong about Jonh Howard being up George Bush's ass, it's the other way around. I know the Americans can't bear the thought that our little nation has enough power to guide them and we hate the idea that we can't blame America for all that's wrong with the world but true power stays quietly behind the 'face' of power.
Remember when George was asked why Jonh Howard's popularity INCREASED after we we went to war and he and Blair's turned to hatered, his answer,"He married well." This was not a joke but refered to Jannet's 'high ties' with the Anglican Church and all the masonic and related brother/sisterhoods that keep this country in ignorance. Just look at how hard it is for 1'000's of survivers of ritual satanic abuse to even get a hearing let alone justice. Our nations capital has the highest per capita registered witches/warlocks/dark arts practitioners for a reason, we are all constantly "HOODWINKED".

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Sorry Mayet but you're quite wrong about Jonh Howard being up George Bush's ass, it's the other way around. I know the Americans can't bear the thought that our little nation has enough power to guide them ...

.....lol

u think aussie rules the world? who? john howard? loool

i seriously doubt it

even bush is just a patsy...and its not for howard

its for the people who control $$$
international bankers etc

edit :: do u honestly believe australia rules the world and tells america what to do? pls answer this ...lol

[edit on 24-7-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Sorry Mayet but you're quite wrong about Jonh Howard being up George Bush's ass, it's the other way around. I know the Americans can't bear the thought that our little nation has enough power to guide them and we hate the idea that we can't blame America for all that's wrong with the world but true power stays quietly behind the 'face' of power.
Remember when George was asked why Jonh Howard's popularity INCREASED after we we went to war and he and Blair's turned to hatered, his answer,"He married well." This was not a joke but refered to Jannet's 'high ties' with the Anglican Church and all the masonic and related brother/sisterhoods that keep this country in ignorance. Just look at how hard it is for 1'000's of survivers of ritual satanic abuse to even get a hearing let alone justice. Our nations capital has the highest per capita registered witches/warlocks/dark arts practitioners for a reason, we are all constantly "HOODWINKED".

Just because we have a lot of ppl supossedly into magick (or brain change) doesn't mean that these people are in a position to control us - they are mostly doing their own thing. There is still a serious lack of conciousness here period and most ppl into true magick are a spanner in the works!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The water is also still heavily fluoridated here and it has been proven that fluoride takes out a specific part of the brain to do with behavioural patterns. It makes you more docile and apathetic etc. I have been reading up on Pine Gap and there is some amazing information on here in regards to how deep it goes and the different types of projects going on there.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
do u honestly believe australia rules the world and tells america what to do? pls answer this ...lol

ROFL - that is a bit of a weird perspective imo. If anything it's the other way around!

top topics

join