It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not only middle easterners are terrorists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In response to they see all's post, I would like to post this....something he said is entirely not true....he said that he has not seen a white terrorist.

Well....the IRA for one...terrorist organisations....by white people.

Basque separatist group ETA...another white terrorist group.

Also, non white, non middle eastern terrorist group such as the Moro in the Phillipines.

Only thing is, some of the middle eastern terrorists have a bone to pick with the most powerful country in the world...that's the difference.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
white terrorists in the current time???

i see none...

well, not on the news right now

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
of course....american controlled media.

and anyway, remember, the original london bombers were the IRA!!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfire3
of course....american controlled media.

and anyway, remember, the original london bombers were the IRA!!

i didn't know that fact...

thanks for sharing...

[edit on 24-7-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yes thats true not all middle eatern people are terrorist, and there are terrorists of various ethnic groups, however, one thing still stands

Not all arabs are terrorists, But most terrorists are Arab.

[edit on 24-7-2005 by C0le]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Incorrect, the American forces in Iraq are terrorists.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah and now they have the legislation to imprison anyone without any evidence of them being a terrorist.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah, the statement of this thread is true.

So...the point of this thread is...??? What exactly is it?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

I believe the point is that people are being discriminated based on the color of their skin or the building they pray in. One only has to look around here to see that prejudice attitudes are growing. I think hellfire3 is only trying put out some education to those who think the word Muslim equals Terrorist.

Did it work?

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Muslim equals Terrorist.

of course not...

but that IS a reversible equation

just kidding...

"not all middle easterners are terrorists" is OBVIOUSLY true...

i hope we don't need a reminder like this thread anymore...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
what's even more interesting is that some of these suspected 'arab' terrorists involved in the London bombings were actually people of Pakistani origin that have lived their whole lives in the UK.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
white terrorists in the current time???

i see none...

well, not on the news right now

If your government would conduct a proper war on terrorism, you would see you have a DANGEROUS collection of home grown neo-nazi milta's which are funded by islamice extremists, some of these groups have threaten to resort to terrorist attacks. All of these neo-nazi groups are heavily armed...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
If your government would conduct a proper war on terrorism, you would see you have a DANGEROUS collection of home grown neo-nazi milta's which are funded by islamice extremists, some of these groups have threaten to resort to terrorist attacks. All of these neo-nazi groups are heavily armed...

you got one thing right...

anyway, i didn't know this...

thank you...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts

I believe the point is that people are being discriminated based on the color of their skin or the building they pray in. One only has to look around here to see that prejudice attitudes are growing. I think hellfire3 is only trying put out some education to those who think the word Muslim equals Terrorist.

Did it work?

Okay, here's a bit of education; every single one of the people who were part of destroying thousands of lives on 11 September, 2001 were Middle Easterners and Muslims. Same back with the Cole, same with the embassy bombings, the first WTC attack... Hellfire's point is very little and very moot. I'm looking at another arrest made by the Brits, and this guy's picture doesn't look like a member of the IRA. Names like Muktar and Yasin; strange names for the Irish, I'd think. I'm sorry, I forgot. This is a huge, evil plot by the Westerners to kill the Arabs. It's all an elaborate hoax to fool us into hating the Arab. Bull crap!

While some (Hellfire) wander around spouting off this crap, lucid people will notice that there is no bias against these people to the point of insanity. While blood-lusting Islamic leaders in the U.S. as well as Britain call for Holy War against us, we continue to be polite and loving, frisking our own grannies at the airports while giving Middle-Easterners carte blanche so as not to "profile".

There might be some Nazis funded by the terrorists in this country who have threatened the same tactics, and I aggree that the country hasn't done enough to stop terrorism, but guess what; The NAzis havcen't blown anything up, yet.

The fact that the Islamic world is anti-Western isn't surprising, the surprising thing to me is those who haven't figured it out, and want to be apologists for them rather than just be realistic. If someone punches you in the nose today, I'm not going to blame your woes on the guys that punched you in the nose a few years ago, so who cares about the IRA and the Basques?

[edit on 25-7-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Okay, here's a bit of education; every single one of the people who were part of destroying thousands of lives on 11 September, 2001 were Middle Easterners and Muslims.

So the 1 billion Muslims in the world are now deemed as a threat?
1 billion people didn't punch me in the nose. Should the idea be spread that being a Muslim means being a terrorist? Should the American military be judged by the actions of the few people involved with the abuse scandal? Of coarse not.

Nobody is saying be nice to terrorists or to give them a break. But you can't accuse 1 billion people of being terrorists or supporting terrorism. Doing so is blatant discrimination and prejudice.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Eric Robert Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh... these are two that come to mind off the top of my head...

Oh let's not forget Baruch Goldstein...

Benjamin Nathaniel Smith...

[edit on 7/25/05 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There might be some Nazis funded by the terrorists in this country who have threatened the same tactics, and I aggree that the country hasn't done enough to stop terrorism, but guess what; The NAzis havcen't blown anything up, yet.

An FBI agent wrote a report that started that Timothy McVeigh had links to a neo-nazi group. ATF agent who inflitrated the cell warned the government that they were planning to blow up a federal building. If you read the other information by the FBI and ATF surrounding the Oklahoma bombing, you'll see that the FBI top dogs never looked into reports that stated the Neo-Nazi group may of planned. These aren't whacky conspiracy theories, these are FBI, ATF agents plus secret service stating it.

The KKK have blown things up btw, they have a nazi style ideology

[edit on 25-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Can't officially do it, but this is my "personal" vote for Way Above Top Secret. TC, you said it so perfectly and logically that I'm amazed the others posting here are not getting it.

It is also my contention that these islamic terrorsists are the nazis of our time, having more in common with the tactics of Hitler's brownshirts leading up to his takeover of Germany in 1933 than anything the U.S. or other western countries are doing.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting point you bring up. Actually, Hitler and Bush family have more in common than you think. Prescott Bush (George W Jr granddaddy) was one of the main Nazi fundraisers in the 1930's and 1940's. Grandpa bush had some of his assets seized by the US Govt under the Trading with the Enemy Act, namely his shares in Union Banking Corporation where Granpa bush was a partner and director.

Other companies seized by the US govt were Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation which were front companies for Nazi trading, run jointly by Granpa Bush and Harriman.

The thing is, Granpa bush had these assets seized in 1942. Yet, he was trading with the Germans since the 1920's. Granpa bush had made his pile by the time the US govt seized the UBC. Just how deep was UBC in with the Nazi's??

One example: UBC had interests in Vereinigte Stahlwerke (Union Steel Works) which had produced the following (estimated by US Congressional Investigators):
50.8% of Nazi Germany's pig iron
41.4% of Nazi Germany's universal plate
36.0% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate
38.5% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet
45.5% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes
22.1% of Nazi Germany's wire
35.0% of Nazi Germany's explosives

Yet, Granpa Bush somehow escaped charge for collaborating with the Nazi's which have been the worst killers in recent history. More importantly, George W Jr, said on 4/14/1990 in the New York Times, "Lets forgive the Nazi war criminals." Perhaps trying to find forgiveness for his ol grand daddy.

By the way, I have a side by side comparison of the Hitler and Bush....and they are so similar......more to come later.....

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Similarities between Hitler and Bush

1. Hitler mobilized fear, hate, religious bigotry, and intolerance for difference and the "other" as central to his political plan. So does Bush.

2. Hitler used religion in his politics and so does Bush. Both believe they are divinely guided.

3. Both have been awaded Time Man Of the Year

4. Both Hitler and Bush had support from the industrial sector

5. Both Hitler and Bush are anti gay. Hitler forced them to wear pink triangles and Bush banned gay marriages.

6. Both persecuted religious groups....Hitler persecuted the Jews, Bush is persecuting the muslims.

7. Both invaded countries illegally. Hitler invaded Poland, Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

8. Hitler's idea of the 'Fatherland' is very similar to Bush's idea of 'Homeland Security'.

9. Bush has invoked the cross of Jesus to simultaneously attack the Islamic and Arab world. Hitler said "To be sure, our Christian Cross should be the most exalted symbol of the struggle against the Jewish-Marxist-Bolshevik spirit"

10. Hitler and Bush were both not elected by a majority vote, but had to resort to other means to secure victory in elections.

11. Both curtailed civil liberties. Bush after 9-11, Hitler after the Reichstag fire.

12. Both improved their ratings by mounting an aggressive policy against a foreign enemy. Hitler against the communists, Bush against Al Qaeda and the Axis of evil. They used this as justification to start a military buildup.

13. Both promoted and increased funding to the military during an economic depression.

14. Both Hitler and Bush scrap international treaties. Bush has most notably the reneged against the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, the Biological Weapons Convention, the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, the Convention on the Prohibition of Land Mines, the Chemical Weapons Convention, the Kyoto Global Warming Accord, and the International Criminal Court.

15. Both rely on detention camps. (Guantanamo Bay).

And the similarities go on and on and on and on.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join