It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati linked to Sumerian times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Heard of David Icke. Maybe some of you think he's crazy. But he has an interesting spin on things. Dude belives that Illuminati are a secret organisation, populated by descendents of alien beings that first appeared in Sumeria. He's not the first person to say that sumerians were in contact with aliens...sitchin did that before him. Also, the most powerful families in the world can trace their roots back to sumerian times, interbreed terribly and are bent on world domination. Interesting read....although I think his accusations of shapeshifting, matrix theory and a few other far out ideas are still too much for me to accept. As they say, there is a fine line between genius and madness.

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't really believe Icke believes all of his talk about shape shifting and such. I think it's the edge he has given himself to spread conversation about his more important and directly supported contentions.

In other words, some people may talk about the crazy mofo in the UK spouting off about shapeshifting etc only to result in a number of people being able to read between the lines.

On top of that, if he mixes just enough far fetched crap into his theories to be considered crazy by some, he risks less chance of turning up dead of a "heart attack"

Just my thoughts.

new topics

join