It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Remote Viewing Manual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If anyone wants to check out this Manual be free to do so, but it is for informational purposes only.

It an actual CIA Remote Viewing Manual which has been de-classified. Here it is along with the group member pages as well.

rapidshare.de...

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks alot !! Also this could be a good blow to the skeptics because now the CIA is confirmed to know this stuff.

[edit on 25-7-2005 by EnlightenedOne]

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenedOne
Thanks alot !! Also this could be a good blow to the skeptics because now the CIA is confirmed to know this stuff.

[edit on 25-7-2005 by EnlightenedOne]

Well yes and no, the place you are downloading it is a german web server, and in no way does some document presented in such a way "prove" that the CIA knows about these things. Now say, if there was a press release on a government website, or the PDF was available in a say, "Abridged" form on their site, then I would be inclined to believe. Mind you I downloaded it just in case
But I am understandably skeptic

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I agree with Davood, if this is real and has been declassified then we can verify that fact with official sources.

No offense intended, but that Yahoo group is not exactly the most reliable of sources.

If you can find more concrete information then I would be VERY interested but as it stands it will convince very few people.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am not trying to flame or anything of the sort..

But I got this exact same document of Bittorent a long time ago.. I highly doubt that this is a real, but if anyone wants to verify you can do so via the Freedom of Information Act (considering it would most likely be declassified)

-Jago

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
For all you sceptics, or dis info agents.
Here are sites which EXPLAIN IN FULL DETAIL the documents I have provided. Enjoy.

www.crvmanual.com...

www.militaryremoteviewers.com... (Pertinent Information you guys should read)

CIA-Initiated Remote Viewing
At Stanford Research Institute

by H. E. Puthoff, Ph.D.
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 Braker Lane W., #300
Austin, Texas 78759-5329

Abstract - In July 1995 the CIA declassified, and approved for release, documents revealing its sponsorship in the 1970s of a program at Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, CA, to determine whether such phenomena as remote viewing "might have any utility for intelligence collection" [1]. Thus began disclosure to the public of a two-decade-plus involvement of the intelligence community in the investigation of so-called para psychological or psi phenomena. Presented here by the program's Founder and first Director (1972 - 1985) is the early history of the program, including discussion of some of the first, now declassified, results that drove early interest.

www.lagunajournal.com...
www.psitalk.com...
Edward A. Dames. The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program.

So here you have it..... the government admits to using remote viewing.... we have a retired U.S. Army Remote viewing teacher .... also we have the CIA whom has declassified, and approved for release, documents revealing its sponsorship in the 1970s of a program at Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, CA on a then Classified Remote Viewing Project.

I am pretty sure to all the disbelievers out there this manual is the truth and not bogus. As it is documented BY THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF and Released!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

So here you have it..... the government admits to using remote viewing....

I am pretty sure to all the disbelievers out there this manual is the truth and not bogus. As it is documented BY THE GOVERNMENT ITSELF and Released!!!

No doubt that they possibly released the document, but the question is why?
If it works, then for what purpose would they want the general public to get involved with such activities?

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Interesting, it appears to be written in a scholarly journal form, so worth checking into. Just a note, the only documents that show on the FOIA sites, are generally those that are "requested" and then released. Declassified docs in general rarely will show up there...

It wouldn't surprise me to be real, as there are plenty of official sources that tell of both the CIA's and KGB's very serious attitude towards remote viewing.

For those interested, I'd highly recommend the movie "Suspect Zero". Not for a realistic depiction in the movie of RV (it isn't), but look at the DVD extras. The director wanted to get a live RV session on tape. However, instead, the RV'er had the director do it, and the accuracy was pretty impressive....

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Personally I was not questioning either the reality of Remote Viewing, or the US and other government researches into the matter. Only the source of this particular documentation.

I have just begun looking into the work of Courtney Brown and I think this is something that will involved me for quite some time.

It is just that so many times I have run across stuff that supposedly was 'official' or 'just declassified' that turned out to not be the case. Since I have begun to look into this with some seriousness of intent I want to spare myself the effort of looking at docs that have questionable backgrounds.

Whatever one may think of Dr. Brown's work, at least I know where it is comming from.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Go to Google and type "KGB-paranormal-files" and other stuff along those lines too. The American paranormal project was minute compared with the Russians.
The reason was the U.S was scared the public would find out and ridicule it. They never produced proper funds and spent little more than 20 million dollars in one decade. It did produce results but nothing compared with what the soviets got.
1. Using a medium in windowless radio room with only a map they navigated a blindfolded soldier through a live landmine field, where the chances were statistically a thousand to one.
2. They investigated polterghosts encase their energy could be weaponised. Before giving up because the polterghosts proved too unreliable for experiments.
3. They were working on a terrifying weapon called a "psycho-generator" which was supposed to interior with ground mood, and even cause illness by replicating physic and natural energies. Apparently there’s some radio frequency which harms the brain.

Plus they were doing much more. Just as well the Cold war is finished, but well worth internet researching anything “KGB-paranormal”.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting side line Liberal 1984, On the KGB psychic/ remote viewing work done 50's through 80's. I have also done some reading on th KGB project that mirrored the Fort Meade/grillflame RV Unit. In another interesting book by Jim Marrs he speaks about one particular Russian women who was the star RV/ psychic of their project. She was asigned to shadow the US remote viewers and was seen many times by the viewers while on missions. The fun fact about this is that four of the remote viewers decided one day to "pop in on her all at once" they followed her to her control room in Russia and gave her a scare.... but it also served as notice that they new what the soviets were doing and proved to them that two could play that game. In some ways the Russians were far ahead in their use of natural psychics, but the Americans IMO were far better in their use and development of protocols and regimented aproaches to Remote viewing.

We can only guess at how advanced they have gotten by the year 2005, but all military RV projects( from what i have been able to gather) in the US have gone "Black" now, and i don't see anyone comming forward and risking life and limb to speak of them.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

No doubt that they possibly released the document, but the question is why?
If it works, then for what purpose would they want the general public to get involved with such activities?

I have an idea on that, it is a touch convoluted but it would work.

One of the reasons the RV project was never given the kind of massive funds that many other government projects get is the potential for embarresment that would come with public disclosure. The people who allocate the money are all elected and have to worry about this sort of thing.

So what you do is release some of the official documentation to the public. This in turn changes public opinion, 'Well if the military are studying it there must be something to it'. Which by the way is a position that I personally agree with because I know that the military are interested in one, and only one thing, results. Oh sure they might dabble in something worthless, but if it does not produce results they drop it.

So by releasing this information they change public opinion. This means the potential for outcries from the public goes down, and those who allocate the money are willing to give more for the research.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Remote Viewing is out there, and has been in the public in a big way from viewing the following RV Forum since around the beginning of the year. You got to wonder why and how this has become so public. I kind of think this has become a very calculated move by our gov. They know the reports have been circulating for quite some time regarding RV. Why not control public perception. The owners of both the training programs are decendents of the original CIA-Military program. Magor Ed Dames obviously came from minitary intelegence. The other Psi-Tech site for training was a group linked to the main RV center I believe in Asutin, TX. I believe the gov may have authorized these groups to go out, make this technology public, in order to control public perception and understanding as well as farm teams to find and sign-up potential valuable candidates. You don't think either of these training groups will pass on potential gifted candidates to the appropriate gov agency. They also can control public knowledge of the state of the program. I am sure there are many aspects we will never know about, just what they want us to know.

RV Forum - Major Ed Dames Mod.
www.rvcommunity.net...

RV Training - Major Ed Dames
www.learnrv.com...

RV - Link to Training
www.militaryremoteviewers.com...

www.psitalk.com...

RV Manual
www.crvmanual.com...

PsiTech's RV Training
www.psitech.net...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We only know publicly that the military spent a miniscule amount of money on remote reviewing. How do we know the military actually got good results? Nobody, suceeds at everything. With their massive budgets, the military can try lots of highly experimental projects, many of which are failures.

Besides, if it doesn't require fancy equipment, why would you assume the military has the best remote viewer? What is to stop some schmo from becoming an expert remote viewing, and the discovering all of the military's greatest secrets?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
If you do a little research you will find that there are some major limitations to RV. For example I know of no way to open a book, or file cabinet, and read the contents. Even if you can look into a classified military base and see the rooms and the people what have you really learned?

If you wish to know where a certain person is located, that is possible. But if you wish to know what is on that piece of paper in his pocket you will probably fail.

There is some danger to security from RV, but since the military did not invent the idea, and it did exist before they started, I do not think the risk is all that great is letting us know the military researched the concept.

There is another significant limitation, and one that most do not seem to recognize. No human is a blank slate, we all have preconceptions that cannot be easily overcome. This is evident in Cosmic Voyage in the sections that deal with Jesus and God. If within you are beliefs in these concepts, then via RV you can have all sorts of wierd impressions that I do not believe are rooted in fact.

And since these sorts of RV sessions seem just as real and accurate as any other they kinda get in the way of the search for real knowledge.

A.T
(-)

[edit on 8/4/05 by Alexander Tau]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
If you do a little research you will find that there are some major limitations to RV. For example I know of no way to open a book, or file cabinet, and read the contents. Even if you can look into a classified military base and see the rooms and the people what have you really learned?

Hope you dont mind if i throw in an observation here, but the one thing you are overlooking is that you can mind scan the people in the those rooms, and target those with the information that you require.
Text is very hard to read while remote viewing.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hope you dont mind if i throw in an observation here, but the one thing you are overlooking is that you can mind scan the people in the those rooms, and target those with the information that you require.

All opinions are welcome to me, except those who simply say 'I do not believe it' and leave it at that.

I have heard those claims but I have yet to see any real data. I could see how surface thoughts might be accessable but being able to dig deep for specific information would be much more difficult. If that sort of deep scan is indeed possible then RV would be a tool of amazing power.

In a way I would almost welcome such a thing. The very idea of secrets would become obsolete and we would have to move into a new era. Not sure how well humans could handle that but I would love to see it.

A.T
(-)

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker

Text is very hard to read while remote viewing.

I believe you hit the proverbial nail right smack dab on the head. I believe RV and Telepathy are closely related, and developed during similar programs. RV was set free, so to speak, by the gov cause it was discovered and written about in articles. What people are able to read about now is only the gov's propaganda engine at work. It's out and now they are doing damage control to some degree.

Over at the RV Forum - Major Ed Dames Mod. www.rvcommunity.net... there is only one post regarding telepathy, and his response was RV and telepathy are completely different animals, or something to that degree. I made a post in that thread requesting some additional info regarding telepathy and my post was quickly deleted. I then submitted a PM requesting info on telepathy and if the gov has established a means for chemically inducing this capability in people. He stated he could provide additional info, but that wasn't his purpose in this forum.

I believe this telepathic/RV/mind scanning capability exists, and in order to obtain thought processes which aren't at the surface, and being able to dig deep is possible by submitting "subconscious requests" for info. That person who possesses this RV/telepathic capability is able to communicate with the un-suspecting targets subconscious mind and request data. Once this data is brought to the surface in the targets mind, the person with the telepathic/RV capability is then able to pick up these thoughts, or answers.

Isn't telepathy communication with the subconscious mind. The use of chemicals is somehow melding the sub-conscious to the conscious.

Originally posted by Alexander Tau
I could see how surface thoughts might be accessable but being able to dig deep for specific information would be much more difficult. If that sort of deep scan is indeed possible then RV would be a tool of amazing power.

I believe this is the part of the gov RV program that will take some time and prodding to make public. It also has many dangerous rammifications, such as the ability to infilct pain, as well as legal rammifications. Hou will a suspect be able to defend themselves against unlawful search, when the law enforcement agent was searching the suspects mind to obtain evidence. They can literally set themselves outside your house, down the street, and follow you in stores to obtain info. This capability is out there, and has filtered down to the local police and within employment human resources departments, and further, to a much lesser degree than what is capable at higher intelligence agency levels.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by janson0202]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I believe this telepathic/RV/mind scanning capability exists, and in order to obtain thought processes which aren't at the surface, and being able to dig deep is possible by submitting "subconscious requests" for info. That person who possesses this RV/telepathic capability is able to communicate with the un-suspecting targets subconscious mind and request data. Once this data is brought to the surface in the targets mind, the person with the telepathic/RV capability is then able to pick up these thoughts, or an

Jansosn0202
Your summation of the process is pretty much Bang On, the information is retrieved by the viewer without the target ever knowing he has given it. I will try and dig up some prime examples of this having been done.(those that have been published anyway.)

And Alexander Tau when you said if this type of thing could be done it would be a " tool of amazing power" you were right. And a tool like this is not thrown away or dissbanded as the military has claimed. Remote Viewing and the ability to probe a targets mind are real and are still in play today.
Parker

[edit on 5-8-2005 by parker]

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be taking this a face value.

It could be a bs plant from some loser with too much ime or even a gov disinformation piece.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join