It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin laden...where is he?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He shaved off his beard and is wearing an Armoni suit in a Manhatin high rise drinking an old fashion Martini.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You may very well have hit the nail dead on. Bin laden on the run....i think that's just a whole load of hype!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Why would any american not care if we get him. I bet you would care if a family member died in 9-11. Bush always talks like we got attacked and we kicked they're ass for it but we did nothing to those who attacked us there has been no revenge for 9-11

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Get bin laden....you joking or something? He and his pal Bush are probably getting drunk together right now. You think that such a rich man from such a poweful family is gonna be found? After what he did for Bush...after all, because of Bin Laden, Bush got his war in Afghanistan and Iraq and corporate america had their 'fair' share of the piece of the pie...oil, weapons, logistics etc. And Bush managed to get rid of the thorn (Saddam) that daddy couldn't. Bush has a lot to thank Bin Laden for. Don't be fooled what by what you hear on the news. That's all propaganda.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Anyone think he could possibly made it into the states? A good disguise & I bet he could get away with it.

Wherever he is, I believe he is planning the ultimate attack. Possibly one he would participate in himself so he himself could be remembered as the myrtar of all myrtars. He will not want to be killed by an American nor do I believe he wants to die of his illnesses.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I do agree that a good disguise and he will probably blend in...
But another attack...I don't think so. I think his fanatical followers may attack, but he's sipping martini's playing high stakes poker.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Let's move the conversaion to this thread please...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Even the man on the street knows what I'm talking about!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Would you recognise him if he looked like this????

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Talking privately about the oil business with bush or somp.. but surely not hidden in a cave trembling with fear

*removed image depicting illegal substance use*

[edit on 8-12-2005 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
"We will smoke them out of their holes, we'll get them running and we'll bring them to justice." - GWB

Whether UBL is dead or chillin like a villain in Waziristan, and if our top forces & agencies are truly persuing him or not, History will define GWB's presidency by 9/11 & it's reprisal. Maybe not realized or believed in the here & now, but bringing UBL and Al-Zawahiri to justice before the world's eyes is almost tantamount with the outcome of Iraq in how this administration will be judged by posterity. Failure to capture these 2 scumbags or show evidence of their demise by the end of this administration's term will be like remembering Pearl Harbor without having Hirohito's surrender. Bush may not care about his legacy but I'm sure others in this administration do.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
according to responses from the CIA I'm assuming they know where he is, always have, and are on the same side. If they cruise missiled every frickin cave they couldn't find him. Also, the director of the CIA said they have a "very good idea" of where he is if I'm not mistaken. It's all about the oil

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
oily #e of course they know where he is and what he does, the last thing they want though is the public to know, they want him hidden and secret , like the 9/11 hoax ! still curious to know where's the business man and what he's doing though

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hasn't anyone heard? He is an alien, a shape shifter at that, which is why it is impossible for anyone to find him!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Nobody want's to find 'Billy' Laden because the terror would end and that's no fun for the neo-cons project.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join